portland vs. white house

seymourbutts1

I'll take White House 24-17 over Portland.

[/quote

its going to be a really tough game. white house has a ton of skill players back but no line to protect them. portland is on the smaller side but also very quick with a solid defensive front and alot of talent in their backfield. colton williamson is back so that is huge he is a great athlete. portland just makes a few more big plays to throw the rivalry back on to portlands side.

Portland is definately a better team than the one that they put on the field last year. I think that White House is probably yhe same old Coach Porter harded nosed football team. This one is gonna be closer than expected but I am thinking the Purple People Eaters coached by Coach Brooks are gonna have to play the game of their life to stop White House this week!

Portland is definately a better team than the one that they put on the field last year. I think that White House is probably yhe same old Coach Porter harded nosed football team. This one is gonna be closer than expected but I am thinking the Purple People Eaters coached by Coach Brooks are gonna have to play the game of their life to stop White House this week!

the coach is Mike Bever, not coach Chase Brooks. either way, this is a HUGE rivalry game. and the crowd will be a huge factor. portland is a tough place to play. portlands line has a huge advantage over white house's inexperience. portland has all county lineman adam brown and all county player zach woods on the line. i believe this is the determining factor because i believe portland and white house's skill players are pretty equal. white house is heavily favored and taking the panthers lightly

No way the Devils are taking the Panthers lightly.

This is game 1. Everyones gonna be fired up. Both sides.

Noone wants to start out 0-1. And it's an age old rivalry. This will be a fun game.

But the Devils will take it 24-10.

Couldn't take yer score BDP_FAN...... But I liked it.

2 for Payne and 1 for Trox. With a field goal to boot.

BDP