Smith County @ Jackson County

glover

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC, if you cant do anything else hit that qb when he gets the ball and when he dont have the ball. I say JC pulls the upset if they can do this.

PostalGoob, I'll see if I can't get that QB to autograph something for you and your young uns' following the Westmoreland game. He'll be busy shaking hands and stuff and you'll be sobbing, so we need to go ahead and work out the details pre-game. BTW, JC, hitting the QB when he doesn't have it is a penalty a large amount of the time. PostalGoobs advice may not be too sound.

I'll take SC and 35 for any amount you can count!!!!!!!!!!

The Smith County running back academy. SCRBA for future reference. Or stamp licker favorite. SCQA. Smith County Quarterback Academy. With that in mind. I think its a safe bet Imallin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not Kidding

Guest Termite

JC, if you cant do anything else hit that qb when he gets the ball and when he dont have the ball. I say JC pulls the upset if they can do this.

How impressed Stampus Lickus would be if he ever saw the qb play??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Must be a new defensive game plan from Whinemoreland...hit the man with the ball. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Do ya reckon anybody else has ever thought of that or even tried that? Maybe somone can teach #59-#51-#58-#72-#54-#65-#8-#27-#21-#1 how to do something besides stand, around like SC has done for years,and keep the qb from getting hit. Maybe Sc can take this thinking and keep other teams from scoring. What an amazing concept.

Hit the qb without the ball???? Another brilliant move....15 yards a pop. I'm supprised he's a rural bill and junk mail delieverer and not a defensive cooridinator. Wonder if Coach Kelly knows he has a football genious in back yard? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Posty in his prime!!!

You have truly out done yourself this time Glover. This is the funniest this season. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Even shows the twinkle in his eyes.

PostalGoob, I'll see if I can't get that QB to autograph something for you and your young uns' following the Westmoreland game. He'll be busy shaking hands and stuff and you'll be sobbing, so we need to go ahead and work out the details pre-game. BTW, JC, hitting the QB when he doesn't have it is a penalty a large amount of the time. PostalGoobs advice may not be too sound.

GamblingGoob, I know you have never played football, but I thought you knew there were other times you can hit the QB when he is not throwing the ball. Ya'll run some option up there dont you. You did last season. Come on man I know you know more about football than your letting on like even though you didnt play. The QB blocks ever now and then in some schools. This would allow for a good clean hit on him. Yours apparently doesnt. Many cases you can get a good shot in on a QB if you try. I just hope J-County knows these things if they dont I'm trying to help um out. They dont have anything to lose so go for it. Hit somebody J-County. I have kin folk of my brother in law playing. Iv been trying to fire him up for this ballgame and give him some pointers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />