Polk Co. @ East Ridge

polk_wildcat

East Ridge wins this one... Better coached this year and home field advantage. Pioneers win 24-14. Good luck to both teams and Coach Martin.. East Ridge glad to have you as their coach..

Coach Martin better than Coach Davis HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> your real funny

and by the way everyone... i just talked to my cuz and he told me everyone is thinkin Casper is him.... so yea... Coach, fans, readers.... Hate to break it to you but im currently at my house in Polk County! if that helps you out any!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha thats true too ha..

Should you two not be in school.

I said before I feel Polk will win because of heart. I think these two teams are an even match, but the heart of being a Polk Co. Cat will push them through.

As for Casper and TigerPride, stop!!!!!!!!! While true it has been said that some from Englewood and even Etowah are not that smart, myself inclued - We still have a good football team this year. Be good are you will be put in time- out.

Good Luck Polk!

I also think that this is a pretty even battle. I think the first quarter will decide a lot, but either team getting behind wont mean a lot when both teams have athletes. I think it will be close, but Polk pulls it out in the end. Good luck and hope no one gets hurt.

Big time playoff implications for the winner of this game. They will have a leg up on the rest of the region with the win. Good luck to both teams but I gotta go with the Cats and Ole #27 on this one. One of my favorite players with a big heart!

Should you two not be in school.

I said before I feel Polk will win because of heart. I think these two teams are an even match, but the heart of being a Polk Co. Cat will push them through.

As for Casper and TigerPride, stop!!!!!!!!! While true it has been said that some from Englewood and even Etowah are not that smart, myself inclued - We still have a good football team this year. Be good are you will be put in time- out.

Good Luck Polk!

Yes sir. now casper, you be a nice ghost and apologize to the man. lol