Polk Co. @ East Ridge

polk_wildcat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys im back for another fun filled season of Polk County Football. Our boys are looking pretty good this year but it seems coach Martin has East Ridge pretty fired up. I say we still take East Ridge because we have a history of beating Coach Martin as the ex coach of Meigs.

Polk Wins 28

East Ridge 14

Another big night from my boy Zack Akins with two sacks and a fumble recovery.

Hit me up Ryan Qualls you know who this is /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Congrats polk on the big win... i thought the game was really sloppy but coach davis and the rest of his staff did a great job at gettin the shutout. there were a lot of mistakes on both sides of the ball which suprised me. i expected both teams to be more diciplined with the coaches they have.. it was only polk's second game and i hope they can clean up a little bit before the "bigger" games later in the season.. but next up is tellico i think, first home game, and its homecoming, i think. good luck to east ridge for the rest of the season. good luck to all players that are gonna watch that film on monday.......................................... i've been there before. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

p.s. are threre any former players out there that really miss playin? i know i do!!!!!

Congrats polk on the big win... i thought the game was really sloppy but coach davis and the rest of his staff did a great job at gettin the shutout. there were a lot of mistakes on both sides of the ball which suprised me. i expected both teams to be more diciplined with the coaches they have.. it was only polk's second game and i hope they can clean up a little bit before the "bigger" games later in the season.. but next up is tellico i think, first home game, and its homecoming, i think. good luck to east ridge for the rest of the season. good luck to all players that are gonna watch that film on monday.......................................... i've been there before. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

p.s. are threre any former players out there that really miss playin? i know i do!!!!!

I know I do too

Nice job Polk. Is casper still in timeout?

Well if Casper is in time out i got something to say

Coach D. Davis BEST COACH IN REGION 3-3A. Mike Martin has nothing on him. 21-0 final score thats pretty solid. Should have been worse but im not complaining.

Polk Vs. Tellico Next week (Polk Wins)

Howard Vs. East Ridge Next Week (Howard by a landslide)

Congrats Polk on your win. There were alot of mistakes by both teams. The team that made the fewest won. I know the game was closer than the score showed. Didn't ER drop two touchdown passes and had at least another interception dropped. ER has a good team they just need to learn how to win. Polk you have an outstanding coach in Davis but don't bash Martin. He is a stand up guy that is well respected in coaching circles.

Sorry ER but I have to pick Howard this week. Your headed in the right direction but too much speed. Howard 28 ER 10

I know that Tellico is improved but not enough to upset Polk. Polk 35 Tellico 14