Westmoreland Vs. Upperman

MMI

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Westys unstoppable ground game with Mike Alstott.

Baxters unstoppable passing game with Peyton Manning.

Run Defense againt pass defense........

Westy probably can throw it a little....

Baxter prbably cann't run it well enough....

Advantage----Westy

Westys unstoppable ground game with Mike Alstott.

Baxters unstoppable passing game with Peyton Manning.

Run Defense againt pass defense........

Westy probably can throw it a little....

Baxter prbably cann't run it well enough....

Advantage----Westy

If Upperman can throw the ball they definitely have the advantage. Westmoreland CANNOT throw the ball and their running game is very suspect(no speed). Upperman can load the box and stop Riggins if they want too. Then just set back and collect interceptions all night. I'm gonna say Upperman pulls an upset. After watching Westy against Macon last night. They are slow and out of shape.

If Upperman can throw the ball they definitely have the advantage. Westmoreland CANNOT throw the ball and their running game is very suspect(no speed). Upperman can load the box and stop Riggins if they want too. Then just set back and collect interceptions all night. I'm gonna say Upperman pulls an upset. After watching Westy against Macon last night. They are slow and out of shape.

Slimshady is a Macon fan I see. You had the nerve to comment on GV being down??? Sheese. Take off the rose colored glasses. Yall are the GV of 3A this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Slimshady is a Macon fan I see. You had the nerve to comment on GV being down??? Sheese. Take off the rose colored glasses. Yall are the GV of 3A this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm from Trousdale, wait till we get ahold of your little gurls this yr.

Guest Termite

I'm from Trousdale, wait till we get ahold of your little gurls this yr.

Don't let him fool ya M0$$....he watched Westy and Macon last night. A REAL wasper fan wouldn't have been there.

"we"......we???

Wait a minute M0$$ .......you see "gurls"???? He may be from Hartsville.........or........I don't even want to think of what he wants to do to you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest Termite

This should be a tough one... If we can get by Westmorland. We got a soft schedual for a few games until Smith County.

But thats a real big If.. If you guys say Westmorland is down this year we might can knock them off.

Don't know that they are down Fats.....hard to get a good feel. They beat DCA and Macon....but the games were closer than I expected....Wix kid is big, hard runner....good defense.....not sure about the rest.(just basing on what I know they have returning) Slim from TC didn't seem too impresseed...but I take that with a grain of salt. Maybe this game can give SC some idea what they're up against...with both teams.

Who ya'll got between Westy and SC?

I couldn't find out anything about Upperman,other than they won, with Monteray. Got any details?

This should be a tough one... If we can get by Westmorland. We got a soft schedual for a few games until Smith County.

But thats a real big If.. If you guys say Westmorland is down this year we might can knock them off.

Fatdaddy, Westmoreland is way down this year. Especially up front against the run. I wouldnt even bring any fans up this week because it will be a blow out for Upperman Honey bees. I hear they are as good as that 96 team ya'll had with Bear Bryant coaching back then. With the D-1 qb ya'll have I dont see us having a chance. Slimshady is an expert I'm sure as everybody else is from Hartsville. Slimshady, what D-1 school will Fields go to after highschool graduation?