Dyersburg at Haywood week 2

Trojan

Haywood will be Haywood...Big,Strong and Fast...and Athlete for Athlete...They will HAVE MORE than Dyersburg...But it all comes down to: Who makes the least mistakes....Who is MORE DISCIPLINED?...And who will be in BETTER SHAPE IN THE FOURTH QUARTER?....Out of the three....I will put my money on Dyersburg on that last one...From what I hear...You will be hard pressed to find a team who will be in BETTER SHAPE when that fourth quarter rolls around...GO TROJANS... I know it is the YOUNGEST TEAM ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL THAT I CAN REMEMBER FOR DYERSBURG....Playing at Brownsville will present a big challenge...Can't wait...

what happened to Dyersburg last week, I thought they were better than that.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE have the Haywood posters been this year..no one but you has responced on any of the prior posts about the Tomcats..waiting to see the great Haywood qb you talked about during pre-school scrimmages..hows he been doing this year as i havent read/ heard anything about him

I expect nothing less than all DHS / Haywood games have been the last 20+ years

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That quarterback has been replaced seemed he had the arm but that was about it!! Alot of pregame hype.

They are better than that. And, they will get better as the year goes on. They have a very young offense. They made too many mistakes and Haywood capitalized on them. No biggie...We will recover.

Dyersburg had ONE kid who had started on offense before going into Haywood County....3-3 with less than 4 minutes remaining...1st and goal on the 10....FUMBLE..Haywood Recovers....Dyersburg Holds..Forces a punt... Gonna get the ball in GOOD FIELD POSITION...FUMBLE AGAIN...Haywood breaks a long one...Kicker comes out and boots it through...6-3....Defense has given up 6 points in 2 games...LOOK FOR SOME PERSONEL CHANGES tommorrow night against Northside...COUNCE will get everything straightened out....WE WILL BE FINE!...

Make that FOUR ! I was fortunate enough to be there & it was agame for the ages ! The Choctaws wanted it more.......... Dyersburg made the mistake of picking it for "Homecoming" (always a distraction) My son had death threats that went so far as having a police officer (in full body armor) by his side whenever he wasn't on the field. The whole week was a circus ! No way Bowling or any coach that has won as many games & done so much with so little threw the game ! FACT ........... Dyer County WON the game without any help from a coach OR a player contributing from the Dyersburg side of the field ! Jared Hunter was a "Mad Man" when he got his hands on the ball. I don't recall Logan playing much defense ! Heck I beleive Bowling could have brought home a "Gold Ball" & y'all would've still railroaded him out of town just because D.C. won !The plays were made & the score is a FINAL ................. Anybody who even remotely thinks that the game was a "ringer" is having severe flash backs from some halucenogenics they did back in the '70's ! Best those of you living in the past get on board with the "Coaches Counce" & support a young Trojan Team & forget about last year ! DONE ............. OVERWITH !!! I'm sure that TSSAA ain't gonna open up an investigation based on the B.S. that has gone around on this thread ! I have good friends that are "TRUE TROJAN FANS" ! (Stevie Ray & 64 especially) Those that are posting this "conspiracy theory" ..................... I question your "true loyalty" ! Sounds more like "sour grapes" to me ! Best you focus your energies on NorthSide & turning the corner with what can be a successful season yet ! Get OVER IT !

now who is the one on HALLUCINOGENS (spelled correct) to say that BOYS made death threats and you actually had to have a full armored body guard for your son? please talk about some tall tales... and to set another record straight Bowling was not railroaded out of town he want the UC job before he came to Dyersburg, when it came open he took it, even had Christmas cards made with him and his whole family sent out to Football boosters in UC before he announced to the boys here he was leaving and that's a fact one of my close friends there got one and that is how I knew he was leaving before the big announcement oh wait that's right he didn't announce it just had the football banquet talking about loving Dyersburg so much and then left out of town the same night....he is no class act but to some he just might be all the class they have ever seen.... last comment on this subject....

now who is the one on HALLUCINOGENS (spelled correct) to say that BOYS made death threats and you actually had to have a full armored body guard for your son? please talk about some tall tales... and to set another record straight Bowling was not railroaded out of town he want the UC job before he came to Dyersburg, when it came open he took it, even had Christmas cards made with him and his whole family sent out to Football boosters in UC before he announced to the boys here he was leaving and that's a fact one of my close friends there got one and that is how I knew he was leaving before the big announcement oh wait that's right he didn't announce it just had the football banquet talking about loving Dyersburg so much and then left out of town the same night....he is no class act but to some he just might be all the class they have ever seen.... last comment on this subject....

He spoke the truth...you obviously have NO CLUE what happened with that situation......I'm sure 73 would be MORE THAN HAPPY to give you the name of the cop and let you speak to him yourself. You TRULY, TRULY need to get over the Bowling deal and move on, this is eating you up from the inside out.....as for 73's deal....yep it REALLY happened, sad but true.Talking smack is one thing...SLANDER is another.

I DID NOT say the "boys" (I assume you are speaking of players) made any death threats ! I simply stated the facts ! I guarantee you that's what they are ! As for "boys" (if you aren't talkin about players), well you live a very uniformed life if you don't think that "boys" are capable death threats & even worse following them through ! I'd be happy to give you the police officer's name, but I can't send you a PM and I won't post it publicly ! I assure you it is true. It was the first time I ever watched a High School footbal game under police protection. Yep ! That's the truth too.................. police officers were within literally feet of all my family after we were made aware of the "threat". Was it overblown ? Maybe but if you are a "proudmama" I guarantee you if the things that went on the entire week @ DHS (home coming festivities????) would have upset you ! Mine has graduated & is playing college ball so I won't have to be quite as involved with the "week 9 insanity" ! If you think I'm fabricating the "death threat" ask Stevie Ray or '64 ! They both no the scoop on this. I NEVER said that it came from the players. However, the atmosphere @ DHS that "fateful week" (and OH how I enjoyed the outcome after some of the homecoming antics) was a contributing factor no matter where the threat came from. It actually came from a "MySpace" & D'burg police & DHS administration were aware of it. No "tall tales" here lady ! "Just the facts ma'am just the facts" (maybe you remember "Dragnet"). So until YOU are certain of the facts don't be judgemental of this ol' Choctaw ! I don't need to live in a fantasy world. Things got out of hand @ DHS that week & it may or may not have been the difference.I assure you all it did was motivate D.C. ! Also, I can assure you that none of it would have been so demonstrative had the "Coaches Counce" been there (pleading your side / allegiance to them). BUT DO NOT call me a liar her or anywhere else unless you have the facts to back it up. I can assure you the officer was beside my kid every time he was on the sideline & he DID have on his "Kevlar" ! Told me himself that it was the first time he had ever had to wear Kevlar @ a football game. Best you get your facts straight & don't imply that I ever said that it was any part of the Trojan football team that posed / posted the threat ! I support the Trojans (yes even after all that) except in any contest against D.C. I don't care if it's "underwater bb stacking" then I'm for the "ORANGE" !

As for Bowling .......... whether or not he wanted to go to UC .......................whether or not the "Coaches Counce" had chosen to return or not, he was a "Dead Man Walking" (as far as any support from Trojan faithful) after the loss to D.C. I heard entirely too much & none of it was in support of Coach Bowling. If the Presidential Election had been last year after the D.C. game, political issues & candidates would have come in at a distant second so far as Dyersburg interests went. I don't know whether or not he always planned / wanted to go to U.C. but after one loss to an eventual Region 7- 3A Champion & things that were said, I'd have wanted to go anywhere !