Henry County v. Liberty Magnet

chaos001

Never in my life have I seen fans a cocky as Henry County. Except for UT fans. It seems like them would look at the UT/UCLA game and learn to let the pads do the talking. Good luck to both teams and I would like to see Liberty win to shut up all these HC fans talking like they are the next great thing in high school football. It seems as if the jobs in HC are few and far between, seeing how the HC community gets on here every five minutes to talk about how good they are, going to sit on the home side, and the sound levels they can reach. I have an idea. If the visitors side is not big enough, then start up the motors to your houses and bring them to the game and you can watch it from the flip down steps out back!! Let the kids play football and the better team on that night will win.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never in my life have I seen fans a cocky as Henry County. Except for UT fans. It seems like them would look at the UT/UCLA game and learn to let the pads do the talking. Good luck to both teams and I would like to see Liberty win to shut up all these HC fans talking like they are the next great thing in high school football. It seems as if the jobs in HC are few and far between, seeing how the HC community gets on here every five minutes to talk about how good they are, going to sit on the home side, and the sound levels they can reach. I have an idea. If the visitors side is not big enough, then start up the motors to your houses and bring them to the game and you can watch it from the flip down steps out back!! Let the kids play football and the better team on that night will win.

i'd take that fictional portrayal any day over crime-ridden, gang-infested jackson.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> you have a very nice football team. have a nice day.

What's it to you if Henry County fans are a little cocky? Henry County has been the best team in West Tennessee over the last two years, why wouldn't we be? When teams win at all levels, their fans talk! So What! Your team must not be winning too big these days. Find another team!

What's it to you if Henry County fans are a little cocky? Henry County has been the best team in West Tennessee over the last two years, why wouldn't we be? When teams win at all levels, their fans talk! So What! Your team must not be winning too big these days. Find another team!

Once again another comment with nothing to back it up. Tell me this. If you have been the best team in West TN. for the last two years, what do you have to show for it? Thats all I'm asking. Have something to back up all these comments ya'll make. It's one thing to be the best in your region, but best in west TN?

Guest Advisor

Hawk Nuts.............As the Advisor's personal assistant, I would like to address the job opportunities and unemployment in Henry County. You see, most of the posts on this thread actually come from leather chaired board rooms across the Greater Metropolitan Paris area because it is we secretaries of the posters who earn big $$$ from our wealthy, white collar employers just to express their opinion on CoachT! Below are just a few of the questions on my job application;

1. Who was the head football coach in 1985? Of, course James Counce

2. Who #66 Patriot jersey hangs retired in the Patriot weight room? John Hudson

3. Who is the long-time public address annoucer at Patriot Stadium? Jim Farmer

4. What team did Henry County hosts in their first trip to the Semi-Finals? Gallatin

You see, it is our passionate, wealthy, powerful employers that actually keep this website going! If it weren't for their 6, 7, and 8 figure incomes and their passion for CoachT smack talk, you wouldn't have a forum to voice your ridiculous opinions!! By the way, the phones have been ringing off the wall this morning looking for the Advisor.....you would think that Drewcephus's secretary would know that they've all been in Jackson since sunrise smoking ribs, turning T-bones, and knocking back bloody mary's in the Liberty parking lot!

Boss, if you reading this on your blackberry............GO BIG RED!!! Oh........and Call Drewcephus........he's looking for you!

p.s. See if you can get the Yanker's autograph for my son!!

Hawk Nuts.............As the Advisor's personal assistant, I would like to address the job opportunities and unemployment in Henry County. You see, most of the posts on this thread actually come from leather chaired board rooms across the Greater Metropolitan Paris area because it is we secretaries of the posters who earn big $$$ from our wealthy, white collar employers just to express their opinion on CoachT! Below are just a few of the questions on my job application;

1. Who was the head football coach in 1985? Of, course James Counce

2. Who #66 Patriot jersey hangs retired in the Patriot weight room? John Hudson

3. Who is the long-time public address annoucer at Patriot Stadium? Jim Farmer

4. What team did Henry County hosts in their first trip to the Semi-Finals? Gallatin

You see, it is our passionate, wealthy, powerful employers that actually keep this website going! If it weren't for their 6, 7, and 8 figure incomes and their passion for CoachT smack talk, you wouldn't have a forum to voice your ridiculous opinions!! By the way, the phones have been ringing off the wall this morning looking for the Advisor.....you would think that Drewcephus's secretary would know that they've all been in Jackson since sunrise smoking ribs, turning T-bones, and knocking back bloody mary's in the Liberty parking lot!

Boss, if you reading this on your blackberry............GO BIG RED!!! Oh........and Call Drewcephus........he's looking for you!

p.s. See if you can get the Yanker's autograph for my son!!

[/quo

Great Application. Some serious standards at McDonalds in Paris!!!!

i'd take that fictional portrayal any day over crime-ridden, gang-infested jackson.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> you have a very nice football team. have a nice day.

I'm a pretty fair person and I am from Jackson. I actually predicted HC 50 Liberty 0. So that should dispell any thoughts of me being a Homer. Now, to your post. My two sons wnet to Jackson SS and I can assure you SS isn't crime-ridden and gang-infested. I noticed you editited your post about having to go through a drive by to get to the games.....that is an absolute lie and a pretty darn underhanded thing to say. I have NEVER NEVER expierenced that and neither has anybody else. I think you are a redneck, banjo picking, make em squeal boys, deliverence, and good ole boy. Of course I don't mean that.....just letting you know that what you said isn't cool. Talk smack all you want but lay off the redneck stuff...one of my sons is in the USMC and the other in the US Navy...both products of Jackson SS. I guess thats why these young boys fight.... for the right of all.....even for people that are ignorant. I'm proud of Jackson SS just as much as you are of Henry County....get my point!!!! Why not find another way to talk smack..I'm sure people can handle it.

Almost forgot....the trailer joke wans't funny either. Just so you know i'm all about fair play.

Once again another comment with nothing to back it up. Tell me this. If you have been the best team in West TN. for the last two years, what do you have to show for it? Thats all I'm asking. Have something to back up all these comments ya'll make. It's one thing to be the best in your region, but best in west TN?

I will tell you what we have to show for it. We have a 21-7 record over the last two seasons and more important than that, we have a 6-0 record in rounds one, two, and three of the playoffs, when we are playing the best teams in West Tennessee. I didn't say we had been the best team in Middle Tennessee because we have not been. I didn't say we had been the best team in the state because we have not been. But I will defy you, or anyone, to find a team in 4A, in West Tennessee, who has been better over the last two seasons. You are so smart that maybe I have missed something, but since it is obvious that you aren't as smart as you think, I doubt that I have missed a thing! I will say it once more. We have been the BEST team in West Tennessee for the past two seasons! Now prove me wrong!

Maybe someone can take a picture of the hall of fame on the outside of the Patriots Field House for you. That would back things up plenty for you. Let me see, in 2004 and 2005 I think it was Melrose who went to state two times in a row earning them the title of "Best Team in West TN." Now granted, HC has not been able to play the likes of Germantown, White Station, Whitehaven and Millington the last few years. However, Melrose has played them or common opponents. HC beat them at home in 2006 - the first team to do that in a VERY LONG time - and again in 2007 to make back-to-back trips to the Semi's. I would say that some folks opinion is that HC is the best team out of West Tennessee. Especially since people like Murphy Fair, the Jackson Sun, Commercial Appeal and Nashville Tennessean tend to write articles that say exactly that. So yes, in my humble opinion some people on here are cocky others are confident while others still are nervous about each and every game. So to me it sounds like you are the one reading a few posts and taking the old adage that one rotten apple ruins the bushel. Are HC fans cocky? Some of them yes. But most are level-headed middle class Americans that support their local high school football program. And probably the ones that come across as "cocky" are simply responding to someone attacking Big Red Nation. So do like your fellow Jacksonian yankees8589 and post something that's not slanted.