Stewart County @ Waverly

oakwood

Alright.. enough reading time to post! I don't know if SC is dirty or not, I don't care. If they are I expect the refs to catch it and if they don't the Waverly guys better do something about it. Which I have all the confidence in the world they will do. Either way I want pads to crack and heads to roll. Some hard hitting football and the rest will come out in the wash. If Waverly gets their bugs worked out from last week I think this will be a great game! They have a lose from last year to avenge, which is huge..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that no one wishes to oppose the GREAT GATORBAIT!Good thing.Iknow what i am talking about.The team with the most discipline will win the close games.This is why SCwill not win.They are not disciplined enough-as a team or as individuals or as coaches.New prediction-Waverly 36-SC 13.I would like to commend the Waverly coaching staff for the team and self discipline they stress to their players.They are great role models for all of our young men.Even if Waverly loses the game,they are winners because they teach the players how to act on and off the field first.Thanks for coaching my sons!

I see that no one wishes to oppose the GREAT GATORBAIT!Good thing.Iknow what i am talking about.The team with the most discipline will win the close games.This is why SCwill not win.They are not disciplined enough-as a team or as individuals or as coaches.New prediction-Waverly 36-SC 13.I would like to commend the Waverly coaching staff for the team and self discipline they stress to their players.They are great role models for all of our young men.Even if Waverly loses the game,they are winners because they teach the players how to act on and off the field first.Thanks for coaching my sons!

Gatorbait, come on up to the press box if you can. Would love to chat. Anyway, I hope you're right but I think it will be closer. This game will go a long way in determining a playoff spot I think. Hope the rain gets out by tomorrow night.

I hope the rain gets out to...last game we had in the rain was against Camden last game of last year and we all know how that went...but in sure Coach Holiday will have them ready he always does...i look for a good game with SC on top at the end,will go along way in that 3rd playoff spot along with Adamsville...Good luck to both...GO REBS

Should be alot closer than that...im not lookin for a blowout...should be a close game...both teams got pretty good defenses

I hope the rain gets out to...last game we had in the rain was against Camden last game of last year and we all know how that went...but in sure Coach Holiday will have them ready he always does...i look for a good game with SC on top at the end,will go along way in that 3rd playoff spot along with Adamsville...Good luck to both...GO REBS

Should be alot closer than that...im not lookin for a blowout...should be a close game...both teams got pretty good defenses

your right its going to be a close game especially with it being wet and sloppy now, i have been waiting for this game all week gonna be a knock out brawl on the field both teams are going to be fired up. both teams have a lot to prove tonight. lets hope no knees get blown out tonight. d1 you gonna be on the sidelines again pumping them boys up? mr allstate and his dline are going to have to have a better game than they have been having. go rebs close one 17 14 sc

First off, I am sickand tired of hearing people talkabout Stewart County like they are a bunch of no good people. Everyone talks about how dirtythey are. Did anyone complain about the 85 bears when they were tough as nails and I know they did a lot worse than just say a couple of bad words and twisting a couple ankles. Can anyone tell me what has happened to football. It used to be a hard hitting sport were you can do almost anything. Now football is powder puff with a bunch of dumb rules. Stewart COunty Rebels are one of the few teams left around that remember what football is all about. I see Stewart County 32 Waverly 7. And if anyone else wants to talk about them being dirty you have never played football.

First off, I am sickand tired of hearing people talkabout Stewart County like they are a bunch of no good people. Everyone talks about how dirtythey are. Did anyone complain about the 85 bears when they were tough as nails and I know they did a lot worse than just say a couple of bad words and twisting a couple ankles. Can anyone tell me what has happened to football. It used to be a hard hitting sport were you can do almost anything. Now football is powder puff with a bunch of dumb rules. Stewart COunty Rebels are one of the few teams left around that remember what football is all about. I see Stewart County 32 Waverly 7. And if anyone else wants to talk about them being dirty you have never played football.

your crazy man, its not the hard hitting part that everyone is complaining about, its the after the play is over in the pile ankle twisting and punching that goes on...thats not football, thats something a bunch of little kids would do...if thats how you think football is really supposed to be played then you really have no place on the field, especially in high school...dirty playing is a big sign of disrespect and all it will end up doing is getting your own players hurt, because i know waverly, camden, huntingdon, and aville definently wont put up with it and will fight fire with fire especially if you end up injurying one of their teammates.

its game day only a few hours till kick off and im pumped, especially after going to the vandy game last night! The Tigers will take this one, should be close though!

your crazy man, its not the hard hitting part that everyone is complaining about, its the after the play is over in the pile ankle twisting and punching that goes on...thats not football, thats something a bunch of little kids would do...if thats how you think football is really supposed to be played then you really have no place on the field, especially in high school...dirty playing is a big sign of disrespect and all it will end up doing is getting your own players hurt, because i know waverly, camden, huntingdon, and aville definently wont put up with it and will fight fire with fire especially if you end up injurying one of their teammates.

its game day only a few hours till kick off and im pumped, especially after going to the vandy game last night! The Tigers will take this one, should be close though!

Amen. Sad thing is some people will never get it. I'm sure Waverly is prepared. Good luck. I'm sure it will be close, but I hope Waverly smokes SC.