Franklin at Ravenwood

dwg03

It would appear the only pleasure this person will get from the remainder of this season is in the losses of other teams since this person will get NO pleasure in the winning of their team. Yeah Ravenwood could have a couple of wins left them in them but from what caliber team? It is heart breaking for a player to suffer a season ending injury but I would think with that it makes an already weak team that much weaker. Ravenwood fans will just have to accept the victory of BA as the highlight of their season, it was a great accomlishment and something to be proud of but I am afraid thats about it. I don't think this poster is going anywhere he will have nothing to brag about his team just able to aggravate Rebel fans. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Agreed, maybe he needs to start trash talking fans of teams that his team can beat.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, maybe he needs to start trash talking fans of teams that his team can beat.

providing they can beat Columbia and Clarksville NE you wouldn't want to wish him on them, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> thats really mean!!

Where is Kingz? Where is Kinhz? Where is kingz?

Well I'm right here. I am back (but I never left)

Hats-off to Franklin (in a big-way), I may have been overly-brutal on FHS at every position (but at least I added a little bit of spice to our conversations)

Gilroy is out (broken Femur) so now we will see if RHS can hold-it-together and duct-tape this season back together.

But Remember Franklin you beat us two years ago (and the lost to IHS...followed by a first round loss). You beat IHS last year pretty handedly (and then got knocked-out by those pesky eagles). Dont get all jumpy yet...my previous prediction is still looming in the distance "If Franklin doesnt beat-themselves against RHS...then they will eventually "shoot-themselves-in-the-foot" against BHS, IHS, of CHS [one of those schools is bound to expose the numerous holes in Franklin's armor...that I so blatently pointed-our)

JUST WAIT FRANKLIN...JUST WAIT

your an IDIOT!!!!!! Your not adding any spice but just trying to delibertly tick off the entire Franklin fan base. In my opinion that is classless and just a bunch of noise from a punk, who thinks he knows something about football. No one listens to you in real life so you feel that you need to post your ridiculous thoughts on the internet because you get no attention anywhere else. I would say stick to a game like Checkers but that game is probably too complicated for you as well. Please keep shedding your light on our posts because it really has been quite funny finding our how big of an idiot you are.

I cant believe it...Ravenwoods OT #71 is supposed to be a big recruit in Tennessee????? I did not see it...in fact I saw more cheap shots, late hits, piling on and fighting (punching to the facemask) of any other player Ive seen....Franklins DE and DT manhandled him most of the game and Yes he was frustrated..I saw the same thing when WC-TV broadcast another game of theirs last week....

quite frankly I cant wait til he plays our boys...Im alerting the coaches and we will see the penalties fly.No cause for his type of play..I hope he changes it around cuz we dont need him representing the state of Tennessee .

Bring on Ravenwood!!!

p.s/ My sympathy and prayers for #7 Bo Gilroy...a true class act..Keep your head up son..

I cant believe it...Ravenwoods OT #71 is supposed to be a big recruit in Tennessee????? I did not see it...in fact I saw more cheap shots, late hits, piling on and fighting (punching to the facemask) of any other player Ive seen....Franklins DE and DT manhandled him most of the game and Yes he was frustrated..I saw the same thing when WC-TV broadcast another game of theirs last week....

quite frankly I cant wait til he plays our boys...Im alerting the coaches and we will see the penalties fly.No cause for his type of play..I hope he changes it around cuz we dont need him representing the state of Tennessee .

Bring on Ravenwood!!!

p.s/ My sympathy and prayers for #7 Bo Gilroy...a true class act..Keep your head up son..

Ravenwood is the dirtiest team in the region, especially the linemen. After almost every play they try to take cheap shots.

Ravenwood is the dirtiest team in the region, especially the linemen. After almost every play they try to take cheap shots.

Watch it on WC-TV channel 3 this week....The 4th quarter was bad...just about every play.

Why wouldnt Franklins coaches alert the refs....even though lot of it was right in front of the refs.

He is tall.....but I see nooo talent...I hope it changes , Ill keep an eye on his games

Bring on Ravenwood!!!

I watched the game live, that night at midnight and again at 10 the next morning. Ravenwood's lineman are very dirty and very big. but i also noticed that #41 and #40 took it to him every play. They both kept their composure after numerous shots to the neck. They should be proud. And #58 and #57 held their own against them even if he had about 10 inches on them. Good game boys. Lets go to McGavock.

I watched the game live, that night at midnight and again at 10 the next morning. Ravenwood's lineman are very dirty and very big. but i also noticed that #41 and #40 took it to him every play. They both kept their composure after numerous shots to the neck. They should be proud. And #58 and #57 held their own against them even if he had about 10 inches on them. Good game boys. Lets go to McGavock.

It was good to see #41 Howard step up and have a good game, hope he can continue to play this way. GO Rebels!