Northeast vs. Columbia Central

daniel24

okay last year columbia won 29-20, and the year before 17-14, so i assume this game will be close. both teams are trying to prove that they are for real this year. Northeast suprised everybody when they beat rossview 21-6 and Columbia beat spring hill 51-14. Though these are both good wins, rossview and spring hill are no where near the region 6-5a teams to come. So who wins this game and who are the players to watch for each team??

Columbia wins by 21 for one reason. Teams will start game planning the running game of the Eagles. To one deminsional. Good win but not impressed. Got to be a real name to make me see stars. just my opinion.

You missed that one. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yea We 2-0 for all yall hatin busta's out there(Theydon'tcare) keep sayin we not gonna win and we gonna continue to prove yall wrong. and i wanna say THANK YOU to all our supporters out there. We are gonna practice hard and try to get this win at clarksville on Friday. GO EAGLES!!!!11

I like your attitude overall, but you still don't stand a chance against the 6-5a teams in Williamson County. Good luck the rest of the way.