Hutingdon Vs. Dyer Co.

Mustangplayer

Who cares, after they choked at milan last week they will probably choke against Dyer Co. They might have a chance but not for sure. I say:

Huntingdon 28

Dyer Co. 42

Milan's probably one of the 3 or 4 best teams in west Tennessee, regardless of classification. I doubt that choking had anything to do with last week's loss. Games like that one, and this week's contest with Dyer County should have Huntington ready for anybody else they'll be facing the rest of the season. A couple of posts mentioned how Huntington's use to playing McKenzie, who throws the ball a lot, like Dyer County. But bear in mind that Dyer County's a much larger school than McKenzie (going to 4 A next season) and will probably have a few more athletes for Huntington's defensive secondary to contend with than the Rebels normally have. Couple that with the fact that the entire offensive line returns for D.C., from the team that went undefeated in 7 3A last year, so Huntington's task of slowing them down won't be easy, I can promise you. Both Huntington and Dyer County have outstanding athletes, and I look for a great battle, but I just believe the Choctaws have the edge for Friday night. Good luck to both teams!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are hungry for this win coming off losses last week. I look for the Choctaws to really show what they have...they do have some outstanding athletes. I expect it to be a hard fought battle coming from both sides...with the Choctaws playing 2 strong opponents at the first of the season I can only see them getting stronger.

Who cares, after they choked at milan last week they will probably choke against Dyer Co. They might have a chance but not for sure. I say:

Huntingdon 28

Dyer Co. 42

dude they didnt choke in milan had u watched that game u would know that they are alot better than they are getting credit for they gave milan fits in the first half

Huntingdon 28

Dyer Co. 42

I usually dont try to trash talk or anything..but we played one of the best teams in tennessee...i dont consider it chokin..just the better team won ...jus wait till yall come down here an we end yalls winning streak aginst Huntingdon.... but, if u wanna call that a choke..then how bout when yall choked agaisnt south pitts.....lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I usually dont try to trash talk or anything..but we played one of the best teams in tennessee...i dont consider it chokin..just the better team won ...jus wait till yall come down here an we end yalls winning streak aginst Huntingdon.... but, if u wanna call that a choke..then how bout when yall choked agaisnt south pitts.....lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

QUOTE (Mustangplayer @ Sep 4 2008 - 06:04 PM) http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.php?act=findpost&pid=826841858Once again im gonna have to reply to one of ur dumb remarks..... Remeber the crockett county scrimmage...how much better we handled ourselves...and actually put some points up....its not much to go on..but it partially shows were we Stand..ands its a lil bit higher than you....Dont undereastimate anybody....espeically Huntingdon.....so dont be havin a big head because of ur lil trip to the boro....and i think everyone will agree with me on that.... my prediction...bruceton 21 Mckenzie 35..Just because of your big head.. ima say yall get cocky an get whipped a lil bit...so ima keep it close

Hmmm Maybe You Just Started Talking Trash Today Then?

QUOTE (Mustangplayer @ Sep 4 2008 - 06:04 PM) http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.php?act=findpost&pid=826841858Once again im gonna have to reply to one of ur dumb remarks..... Remeber the crockett county scrimmage...how much better we handled ourselves...and actually put some points up....its not much to go on..but it partially shows were we Stand..ands its a lil bit higher than you....Dont undereastimate anybody....espeically Huntingdon.....so dont be havin a big head because of ur lil trip to the boro....and i think everyone will agree with me on that.... my prediction...bruceton 21 Mckenzie 35..Just because of your big head.. ima say yall get cocky an get whipped a lil bit...so ima keep it close

Hmmm Maybe You Just Started Talking Trash Today Then?

Yup right when i heard that dumb remark....Cause all these teams ur lookin down on are gonna jump up an bust u in the mouth....so dont let ur egos get to big..i have respect for the program dont get me wrong...but people talkin when they dont know what there talkin about jus ticks me off..therefore i start my trash talkin....

LOL i would have to give that to ya, we did choke and that doesn't bother us since it was our first time going to the 'boro. but even though i said yall will get beat more than likely i will go for yall since i go for carroll county teams. Even though yall r our rivals i would have to side with yall even if yall lose.

I'm gonna make my first prediction ever on Coach T !!!!!!! 73's prediction for this game ! One team will leave 1 - 1 & the other will leave 0 - 2 ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> seriously though, being a "pride" game after takin' it on the chin (for both teams) last Friday, I beleive both will come out like "a house afire" ! This should be some great watchin' ! Both will want to "redeem" themselves. Especially Dyer County (who most everybody picked to win over an apparently underrated Liberty squad. The Choctaws got used to winning last year & I think they liked it ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Still no real predictions from this "ol Choctaw" The result of this one will boil down to "WANT TO" ! Which team "rebounds" will be a real momentum swing for the remainder of the season. Right now this is the most important game of the season for both teams ! In reality, this weeks game IS the most important game of the season for ALL the teams in the state ! Cause if you don't take 'em "one game at a time" you're "flirtin' with disaster" ! JMHO

I agree, knowing the choctaws they aren't going to want to go down again on Friday night. I believe the leaders are going to stand out tonight making big plays and getting a early jump. They should have all the "WANT TO" power in them tonight. I believe this game with a win will start the train of winning once again. After they get that first win they will love the taste of winning again!! GO CHOCTAWS!!

Choctaws 28- Hutingdon-17