Oakland vs Lavergne

patsprez

Still no word on Marcus Booker. But I will say this if he does for some reason get eligible it will be a long night for the Pats. But I think the Antioch is more realistic for Booker to play in. Reguardless Friday night night will be a night that will be remembered in the hearts of all Wolverine fan for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "The Throw Down in L-Town"

You can keep talkin. Oakland will do their talking on the field. You act as if Oakland is some scrub defense when Oakland has only given up 13 points up to this point and has given up only 334 yards of total offense. Heck, LaVergne gave up that many yards to 1 player friday night! Your going to look pretty foolish if Oakland comes out and plays they are capable of playing.....................

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me get this right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys do your talking on field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I saw the tape and this is what I saw a team who basically celebrated Christmas when they played Riverdale because they were given presents all night long. After watching the Coffee Co. game you had anyone who had a vote trying to put the Red Raiders in the states top ten poll because you had to battle them to a 9-7 win. So if thats doing your talking on the field then so be it. IMO the Pats are pretenders not contenders. Need I remind you The Rines have come to your house two straight years walked in took your manhood and went home with it both times in come back fashion tonight there will be no come back needed. Marcus Booker or not! LHS 31 OHS 10 "The Throw Down in L-Town"

Oh Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me get this right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys do your talking on field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I saw the tape and this is what I saw a team who basically celebrated Christmas when they played Riverdale because they were given presents all night long. After watching the Coffee Co. game you had anyone who had a vote trying to put the Red Raiders in the states top ten poll because you had to battle them to a 9-7 win. So if thats doing your talking on the field then so be it. IMO the Pats are pretenders not contenders. Need I remind you The Rines have come to your house two straight years walked in took your manhood and went home with it both times in come back fashion tonight there will be no come back needed. Marcus Booker or not! LHS 31 OHS 10 "The Throw Down in L-Town"

Oakland is 2-0, which is all that matter. LaVergne would be no different if they were the ones to break Riverdale's streak, so there you go. The poll, like I said, is meaningless, and as I have said before, not deserved. You dont see anybody from Oakland prancing around and boasting about the ranking, they all know that a lofty ranking will not get you into the playoffs.

Yeah, you have beaten Oakland 2 times in a row under a previous regime. This is a new era at Oakland and things will change. Oakland may win, they may not, but they wont lose by 3 td's, and they certainly wont give up 31 points.

You souldn't be allow to post anywmore. That was horrible.

Any team in our district would have been celebrating like that if they ended Riverdales streak guy.

Your speaking of the past, last I checked thats not present-day.

this is gonna be Oaklands D tonight /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

guy, hate to be the one to burst ur bubble but with 3:37 left in the 1st quarter Oakland is up 21-0 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes its still the 1st quarter.

Glad to hear it. Apparently Oakland didnt get the memo that they were supposed to play nice and give LaVergne a chance. Any details?

Um just domination.

Like fumbles ints for TDS.

Precious TD run

Sam TD run.

Dieon Wade INT for TD

Oakland just caused ANOTHER fumblre and about to score again!!!!

Glad to hear it. Apparently Oakland didnt get the memo that they were supposed to play nice and give LaVergne a chance. Any details?

Um just domination.

Like fumbles ints for TDS.

Precious TD run

Sam TD run.

Dieon Wade INT for TD

Oakland just caused ANOTHER fumblre and about to score again!!!!