Oakland vs Lavergne

patsprez

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, its ur job to stop the other team.

You never let ur foot up.

Since you never played yourself, guess you don't understand what integrity and respect are all about b/t coaches. PLUS.....who knows down the road we may need some film that Coach Hester has on another opponent that we need. If you keep your foot down on his team , then why would he ever HELP us? You have no idea how to look forward and at the full picture do you? You probably enjoyed watching Jesus getting beat-down in the Passion. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I like how The Solid One thinks. Very mature attitude for one so young. We both know to keep dreaming about UK!

Since you never played yourself, guess you don't understand what integrity and respect are all about b/t coaches. PLUS.....who knows down the road we may need some film that Coach Hester has on another opponent that we need. If you keep your foot down on his team , then why would he ever HELP us? You have no idea how to look forward and at the full picture do you? You probably enjoyed watching Jesus getting beat-down in the Passion. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I like how The Solid One thinks. Very mature attitude for one so young. We both know to keep dreaming about UK!

Ur right, I would know nothing of anything you just said.

Please tell me the big picture so I will know.

O yea I watched the Passion whith a great big smile, IDIOT.

Talking about mature attitude.

B/c the young [players who bust their butts in practice deserve a time to play to and when you are in a secure place in the game....you should play them. They have earned it. I have seen teams run up the score and folk getting seriously hurt on the opposition for no reason and that is NOT RIGHT. Plus, Coach Hester is a fine man. I know McDaniel knew that there was no reason to further humiliate him or his team. Who knows we may be on the other end of the stick in the future and would appreciate Hester calling off the dogs on us. It is called professional courtesy and I am glad it is one way that McDaniel seems to differ from Rankin.

Will Hester was my kid's favorite coach when he was at Siegel. He is a good one.

Will Hester was my kid's favorite coach when he was at Siegel. He is a good one.

I didn't get to have him as a coach personally, however his reputation and actions are only of the highest class. To an extent you don't need to run up the score. I've been in very lopsided affairs that included second string against starters and still not stopping them. If you can't stop second and third string, you might need to evaluate your game plan. I didn't notice really, but when did Oakland quit playing starter? I stopped paying attention once the second half started.

i will be in lexington on saturday, wearing blue as a matter of fact /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO BLUE RAIDERS

i will be in lexington on saturday, wearing blue as a matter of fact /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO BLUE RAIDERS

If you had said this a week ago, I would have told you to enjoy the loss. Now I don't know. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you had said this a week ago, I would have told you to enjoy the loss. Now I don't know. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

if MTSU can play like they did last week i think its a done deal. exceptional performance by the raiders. just gotta find their consistency and do it week in and week out.

but last time i went to Lexington the raiders gave the wildcats all they wanted...that was in like 01 or 02

GO BLUE RAIDERS

Me too, but mine will be WILDCAT BLUE! I do hope that Shane Blissard gets into the game at some point though! It would be great to get to see him!

Running up the score only shows lack of class in my book. Completely uncalled for in all sports. It doesn't matter what team does it. Do unto others is my saying when it comes to this subject. The one exception is if UK ever gets in the position to run up the score on UT in football. Wouldn't mind getting even for the past 25 years or so.

While I would love to see UK run the score up on ut in football one of these years, I just have to ask this.

As you are a UK fan, how did it feel when VU was beating your hoops like by like 50 points last year? When Ross Neltner outscored your entire team in the first half? Just wondering if that sparked shouts of "fire Tubby!!...wait....too late for that...never mind."

Well, anyway - Oakland looked like a good veteran club that stuck to thier knitting and is now reaping the rewards of that. On the other hand if they lose in the first or second round of the playoffs, that would put a damper on the whole "most improved area team" thing.

LHS is a year or two away from being really good themselves. They dress like 39 ninth and tenth graders, no?

While I would love to see UK run the score up on ut in football one of these years, I just have to ask this.

As you are a UK fan, how did it feel when VU was beating your hoops like by like 50 points last year? When Ross Neltner outscored your entire team in the first half? Just wondering if that sparked shouts of "fire Tubby!!...wait....too late for that...never mind."

Well, anyway - Oakland looked like a good veteran club that stuck to thier knitting and is now reaping the rewards of that. On the other hand if they lose in the first or second round of the playoffs, that would put a damper on the whole "most improved area team" thing.

LHS is a year or two away from being really good themselves. They dress like 39 ninth and tenth graders, no?

No offense, but losing in the 2nd round would be a pretty drastic improvement for Oakland as opposed to the last few years.