• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sevier County 1700

2. Seymour 1300

3. Pigeon Forge 800

4. Gatlinburg-Pittman 600

Thats pretty close the numbers. I know Seymour is HUGE for a 3A school !

Man all you do is get on here and stir the pot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thanks for the vote of confidence over the Landers we should take care of business as long as we show up and play.So tell me where youre at and hows married life? Good luck brother and give me a shout on here so I can get in touch with you.

Yoak /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I mean't to post here, but like I said if you put all the teams in same pot the 5a school should win most of the time, but how each school competes within there own divisions I would think it would be something like GP. seymour, sevier co. pf.

and then PLAYOFFS !!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Well seymour beat sevier county..so

it changes from year to year...seymour must be the best team this year..they beat sev. county, granted the bears had some costly turnovers u have to put seymour at 1 sevco at 2 gp at 3 and pf at 4..... i dont know how much bragginf rights that will get you this year though..its kinda like being the tallest midget in my opinion.

Sevier County is by far the class of the county, their coaching staff is second to none that ive been around and they have the counties only Gold Ball! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

By far the class of the county? By far? Coach Yoakam, Your opinion not mine.

However, I do respect Coach Brewer and his staff.

Anyone who reads this message board knows how in love you are with your alma mater and their staff, and you should be, its your alma mater. We all know you used to coach at Pigeon Forge and we know how in love you are with them. You are a true fan.

By far the class of the county? By far? Coach Yoakam, Your opinion not mine.

However, I do respect Coach Brewer and his staff.

Anyone who reads this message board knows how in love you are with your alma mater and their staff, and you should be, its your alma mater. We all know you used to coach at Pigeon Forge and we know how in love you are with them. You are a true fan.

I do love my alma matar, and I still have a lot of close friends at PF, Seymour did beat SC this year and they deserve respect for that, but year-in and year-out SC is the class of the county and that is fact not opinion, and we do have the counties only two state titles, again fact not opinion, I know that one of the trophies is girls BB but its gold just the same. I do not look through purple glasses, and I know that there are years when a county team may be better than SC, but those years are few and far-between. And yes I am a true fan, no matter what happens I will always love my Bears and their staff, and as far as PF goes, even though I think I was not treated fairly there I still have friends that I love dearly there and I wish the program and the boys nothing but the best because it was not their fault for what happened. So I guess everyone knows exactly where I stand now, and exactly who I am. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It pains me to say that Seymour is playing the best ball this year, but it is true at this point. I think SCHS was underestimating the Eagles and it ended up burning them. (the rain and the turnovers didn't help either) It also seemed the Eagles were very inspired to get Householder a final win over the Bears. However, I definately think a Bears team ready to play could handle the Eagles. Too bad they only get one shot a year.

1/2. Eagles/Bears

3. GP

4. PFHS