south doyle vs west

IHOP

Well if the defense would stop celebrating excessively, and maybe get in better shape we might have a chance. Hutchins needs to get control of his defense. Alota hype for a out of shape player. Offense needs to work on turn overs, and the QB needs to settle down some. The main problem I saw the defense not coming alive until the 4 quarter. They shouldn't be celebrating because the showed up in the 4th quarter. They should play hard the whole game. It's embarrasing all the swagger and head nodding they do, they are not the only players on the field. If their that bad out of shape, they should leave the celebrating until after the game and conserve their energy

This game is pretty much an unknown............for me at least. South-Doyle's performance against Carter wasn't spectacular, but a win is a win. West looks to be the better team on paper, but thier confidence has taken a hit with the losses. S-D was lucky to win against a team a classification below them, and the defense didn't adjust to what Carter was doing until late in the 4th. That being said, they looked pretty good in the last stand of the game on defense.

I'll take West by 11, 28-17.