macon county v\s pearl cohn

skills

Let me guess...you team isn't playing a top 5 team in the state in 3aaa this week like the tigers are...bet you're from Smith County and you're playing Jackson County this week or you're from Westmoreland and you're playing another single a team....am I correct????

Or maybe Trousdale and you're playing another single a team....should I go on...

What should we be saying....we're down and we're playing a team in Nashville????who's bigger and faster than we are....what else is there to say...

1st of all I STILL don't know why we're playing a team from Nashville....we only pass about 25 teams between Macon County and PC....thanks TSSAA!!!

Anyway, I hope we win, maybe we will.....stranger things have happened>>>>???

....boy....i feel better after venting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help the fact the fans and the coaching staff don't agree. Or can i help about playing Pearl Cohn. Maybe if they would be as concerned about getting behind the boys as trying to stir up s@#t then the team and the town would come together. HOW DO PEOPLE IN LAFAYETTE EXPECT ANY COACH WITH ANY EXPERIENCE TO WANT TO GIVE IT A SHOT IN POLITICAL MACON COUNTY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the sound of things, arm chair coaches are plentiful in Macon County. Seems like the so called fans have it all figured out cause they watch college football on saturdays or monday night football. This has been a problem with Macon County for as long as I can remember, even back when we use to play the Tigers (and thats been awhile) i remember these types of things going on. I feel for those coaches that give their lives to a program and community and in return they get, back stabbing, two faced fans, that like to think they could do better. Seems to me that if any of the fans that have a problem with the coaching staff had any guts, that they would go sit down with them and talk man to man. For example an old buddy of mine brought Macon County from nothing to playing in the semi finals and was still bashed by the community. What I am trying to say is to either support your program or don't. Running the players/coaches down is not supporting the program PERIOD, but doing it behind a computer is even more childish! So skills, footballace2003, & whoever else, if you want Coach Cook fired be man enough to tell him to his face. I hear that there might be a chance we get to play yall again next year, but until then i wish the best of luck to the players, coaches, and the true Macon County fans!

Let me tell you somethin that man is not qualified to coach highschool football. He can swing a whistle thats it... and next time i see him i will trust me i will.. He has spoken to some parents last year i do belive and from what i hear he lied to them... He is a joke. The majority of the ppl in the stands have as much experiance as he does .. just because he has the title coach does not mean he knows anything about coaching .. from what i have seen only thing he knows how to do is lose.. i support the team every game but i will not support the garbage they have for coaches.. period.... i dont even think they use the head sets they wear during the game because they never adjust.. i think they just tell jokes or somethin all game long.. the coaches need to be gone .. i will pay for the taxi..

skills & footballace2003, guess we will see tonight if yall decide to man up and go talk to Coach Cook or if you coward out and just go home after the game and sit behind your computer where you can continue running them down. Only time will tell. Maybe the reason that you haven't already is that he might just prove to you he knows more about the game than you (I know Dyer knows more football than you have probably even watched). Just let us know how it goes. And yes your being called out! I'm doubting that they will be hard to find. Even better than that would be if you decided to back the program 100%, cheer when things are going good, pick those Tigers up when things are going bad, and be a TRUE MACON COUNTY TIGER FAN!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Tigers I will be listening to ya and cheering for you South West of Macon County. Hopefully we can pull off an upset as well.

skills & footballace2003, guess we will see tonight if yall decide to man up and go talk to Coach Cook or if you coward out and just go home after the game and sit behind your computer where you can continue running them down. Only time will tell. Maybe the reason that you haven't already is that he might just prove to you he knows more about the game than you (I know Dyer knows more football than you have probably even watched). Just let us know how it goes. And yes your being called out! I'm doubting that they will be hard to find. Even better than that would be if you decided to back the program 100%, cheer when things are going good, pick those Tigers up when things are going bad, and be a TRUE MACON COUNTY TIGER FAN!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Tigers I will be listening to ya and cheering for you South West of Macon County. Hopefully we can pull off an upset as well.

not in front of the kids.. i might drop in his office after practice monday..and i got a question if you think he knows so much about football why shuch bad seasons? I guess you are going to say its because of the talent, or because fans didnt support him. He had everyones support until he lost it due to his unability to win. I mean seriously have you been to a game? The man has coached 3 years and 2 games and still has not won enough games collectivly to even be in a state championchip. Maby they should hire the band coach or vollyball coach in his spot because they know just as much or more about football but actually know how to win. keep cheerin thats prob all ya have ever done..

This must be little dyer or his wife. guess he has brain washed yall to.look for me tonight there pride I will be with my blue and black tigers cap on, RED and black T shirt on. about 5'11 and 220 come shake my hand if you are a REAL MAN. REMEBER your daddy will be in the pressbox. what will you be wearing

Skills and footballace, you two guys are real pieces of work. Both of yall act like you've really done something and know alot about the game of football, I doubt either of you know more than the coaches do. It's this garbage that ya'll are writing that gives the whole program a black eye to everyone. You two have opinions and I have no problem with that, but both of you are not just giving opinions yall are slamming the coaches and that is what peeves me off. Do you actually think that Macon's going to get a proven winning coach to go there the way they're treated by people like you? Both of you are nothing but clowns who probably never played football, but if you did and you want to ask other people there records, I'm asking you, what was your record in high school and what did you do to really help the team out.

Skills and footballace, you two guys are real pieces of work. Both of yall act like you've really done something and know alot about the game of football, I doubt either of you know more than the coaches do. It's this garbage that ya'll are writing that gives the whole program a black eye to everyone. You two have opinions and I have no problem with that, but both of you are not just giving opinions yall are slamming the coaches and that is what peeves me off. Do you actually think that Macon's going to get a proven winning coach to go there the way they're treated by people like you? Both of you are nothing but clowns who probably never played football, but if you did and you want to ask other people there records, I'm asking you, what was your record in high school and what did you do to really help the team out.

so you think coach cook is doing a good job? what has he done productive??? the only thing he has been productive at is the big L....i really dont think he could even coach a pee wee team and be worth ten cents... he is horrible and until he is worth ten cents at coaching or getts fired i will keep slammin him until the day i die.. period . i will not sit back and let him continue to turn out seasons he has been with the talent he has had, has, and has to come so if i peeve you off tough luck you are just going to have to get over it or dont read my post because there is alot to come in the future...

Steno, Is it OK to lie in court?? Allright, if you think you are telling the truth and later find out you are wrong, what is the right thing to do? I understand slamming coaches gets you peeved, I get that, but what happens when coaches slam parents??? What does that do for you???

1978 and you.

10-1