AE vs Catholic

BIGnSCARY

i think that ae will come out on top i think that ae should start keelan whaley #10 at QB after all he is the reason they scored last week i think if he keeps his head on straight that he will be a very special kid he is a senior but i could see him goin d1 or d2 ae by 7. wat do yall think about charles watts keelan whaley n dana littlejohn

Wow, he is a senoir that doesn't start but you see him going D-1 or D-2?........Why does he NOT start?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, he is a senoir that doesn't start but you see him going D-1 or D-2?........Why does he NOT start?

Maybe he was in the coaches doghouse or that Dean did a better job in winning the starting position. I mean, don't get on here and talk about him because he's not starting maybe the coaches saw something in Dean that they didn't see in Whaley... But like I said, Give the YOUNG ROADRUNNERS time, they'll be clicking very soon...

The lost last week left a bad taste in the Roadrunners mouth so they're hungry and focus for this week..

ONE WEEK at a TIME>..

LEt's GO AE!

Maybe he was in the coaches doghouse or that Dean did a better job in winning the starting position. I mean, don't get on here and talk about him because he's not starting maybe the coaches saw something in Dean that they didn't see in Whaley... But like I said, Give the YOUNG ROADRUNNERS time, they'll be clicking very soon...

The lost last week left a bad taste in the Roadrunners mouth so they'll hungry and focus for this week..

ONE WEEK at a TIME>..

LEt's GO AE!

Calm down, I was asking Collegescout if he is a D-1 or D-2 caliber Quarterback then why wasn't he starting. I never said anything bad, I was just wondering......

GO I40 West get off on the Cedar Bluff exit you can either keep straight there or take a left at the left and get on Cedar Bluff... Once you come to the light at the Cedar Bluff intersection take a right.. go through 2 red lights and the school is located on the right(Directly in front of Cedar Bluff Elementary/Middle School)

If you go straight through the first light after exiting the highway, you'll just keep straight and you'll see the high school lights from there.. I'm not familar with that way so you might have to go the way I tried to explain..

Let's GO AE!

GO I40 West get off on the Cedar Bluff exit you can either keep straight there or take a left at the left and get on Cedar Bluff... Once you come to the light at the Cedar Bluff intersection take a right.. go through 2 red lights and the school is located on the right(Directly in front of Cedar Bluff Elementary/Middle School)

If you go straight through the first light after exiting the highway, you'll just keep straight and you'll see the high school lights from there.. I'm not familar with that way so you might have to go the way I tried to explain..

Let's GO AE!

Hey Turtle.

Better bring your own wings:) Gonna sit home tonight and watch both Fulton/AC on CSS, and the AE game on the knoxcatholicfootball.com at the same time. Good luck to all four 2-3A teams. Could be a preview of the 2nd/3rd round playoff games. Big night in 2-3A.

ruse?

Hey Turtle.

Better bring your own wings:) Gonna sit home tonight and watch both Fulton/AC on CSS, and the AE game on the knoxcatholicfootball.com at the same time. Good luck to all four 2-3A teams. Could be a preview of the 2nd/3rd round playoff games. Big night in 2-3A.

ruse?

A-E played very well friday they jus came up short i think keelan whaley and charles watts would have made a big difference and to answer your question keelan stays in trouble if he straightens up ae has a good chance of going to state i think he would have had a very good game against catholic and the roadrunners would have blown them out.

A-E played very well friday they jus came up short i think keelan whaley and charles watts would have made a big difference and to answer your question keelan stays in trouble if he straightens up ae has a good chance of going to state i think he would have had a very good game against catholic and the roadrunners would have blown them out.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda..........

If Catholic had Zak Tait....A big time D-1 prospect that's injured

If Catholic had Zac Vann...their best back who tore an ACL first game

At least these guys are injured not in trouble

Roadrunners have beat Catholic once in 4 seasons due to missed extra points.

I don't see a blowout due to the lack of discipline on the AE side of the ball.

Turtle- You need to hide that gun the Roadrunners keep using to shoot themselves in the foot!