south vs unicoi

Guest footballfan100

Stacy knows what he is doing. I'm surprised TF even got to play. BD got some much needed confidence last night. And I think KK is solid and his D will be fine come Friday. Never seen KK play such D. It was a once in a season anomaly. ZE was a great loss. He was maturing nicely. JT will hold down his space. SH will get that D whipped into shape quickly. I have confidence. Now we will see if we can stand without Curt.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the running back situation now for South? I dont think the Fletcher kid can continue to carry the ball 30 times a game and then play defense as well. Who can relieve him at RB? What happened to all the other rb's that everyone was talking about earlier in the year?

Bobby Taylor is out for personal reasons. Castle is out for season due to knee injury requiring surgery.

Wes Williams is the man----------he has played bigtime in J.V. and looked good against Unicoi. He'll have to step up.

ssbluegrayfan.

Who do you think you are?!! Getting on here and acussing the parents of this child not being about the team? Jealous, this child has a great support from his friends and family? This child has waited his turn to prove the player he is. Did not notice you had a problem last year when it was alllll about the QB. It was alll about" the star " (as you are implicating in your message of TF) last year and a couple of players on the team last year did not get to show their talents BD included. Its very obvious you do not care for this child and family or is it just the family?. Just keep your commets to yourself or come and talk to the parents. I do not think you have the the manly hood to do the later, so you get on here and bash the child's support system. So mature of you. Shame on you. Futhermore, I heard and saw the as you call it "theTF fan club "chearing for other Senior Players when they did good on the field. For example, HB,TB,and TB. and Jrs.TG and CP. Could it just be that your beloved BD does not have the support that TF does?

If you are who I think you are----Yes, I saw you cheering other players on. Actually, I was not sure that SSBlue was addressing you, but you may know who SSBlue is and may have insight that I don't. Personally, I hate to see parents who don't wish all the boys (or any of them) the best. These are our kids and I take every opportunity to talk to and encourage all the boys, when I can. Go Rebels

ssbluegrayfan.

Who do you think you are?!! Getting on here and acussing the parents of this child not being about the team? Jealous, this child has a great support from his friends and family? This child has waited his turn to prove the player he is. Did not notice you had a problem last year when it was alllll about the QB. It was alll about" the star " (as you are implicating in your message of TF) last year and a couple of players on the team last year did not get to show their talents BD included. Its very obvious you do not care for this child and family or is it just the family?. Just keep your commets to yourself or come and talk to the parents. I do not think you have the the manly hood to do the later, so you get on here and bash the child's support system. So mature of you. Shame on you. Futhermore, I heard and saw the as you call it "theTF fan club "chearing for other Senior Players when they did good on the field. For example, HB,TB,and TB. and Jrs.TG and CP. Could it just be that your beloved BD does not have the support that TF does?

Chill Bonnie!!! Who do you thnk you are? And more importantly who do you think I am? Shame on your for assuming you know who I am! You don't have a clue!!!!

BD... I hardly even know.... But I do know he has worked hard and has waiting patiently for His Turn.... so has TF.... I am not at all taking anything away from them!!!! But they haven't worked any harder for the other 70 kids on this team!!!! They may have more ability, but they certainly don't work any harder .... I did nothing but voice my opinion of a balanced game... and that meant praise for BD, TF and the team!!! I was hoping that my comments about the "dissapointment TF's light night" would help everyone in his camp to be a little more open and understanding regarding the game and the goals for the game.... its not always about individual STATS and about letting the stars"do their thing" .....I see them worrying way to much about that! If we have an injury, like we had Friday night.... we need to have other people to step in! This is HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL..... these kids are NOT going to make a living playing this game, very few will even play at the next level! Athletics provide a great opportunity to learn so many life lessons regarding commitment, team work, discipline,etc... not only for the participants but also for the parents! Its hard to keep from getting all caught up in "the my kid is the best and he deserves this and that...... And that is the parents' problem.... 9 out of 10 times if a kid is "bigheaded" their parents are the ones "blowing them up"! I will never bash a kid... they are out there working their butts off, trying to accomplish their goal.... the problem is that too often the parents loose sight of the "big picture"! And NO I don't have it dialed in yet, but I am working on it! Guess what.... There is no secret regarding how i feel about "the parents"! They know I think they are loud, obnoxious and generally out of contol! (I am sure that narrows down the possiblility of who I might be! ha! theres plenty of people in that group!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But, then again, that is my opinion... and it is about the parents and fan club.... NOT THE KID! I WILL NEVER "bash" a kid regarding his play or effort on the field! They all want to win and all give their best! Plus... it is just a game! My posts reflect "MY OPINION and I openly state that, I don't pretend to be some football wizard who knows everthing and who sees what the coaches miss or whatever.... Way to often, Comp's post are stated in such a "factual and condescending" way, he talks of reviewing fim and reviewing every play..... You would think he meets the coaches on sat to watch the film.....Ha! Thats what I am talking about regarding "losing sight of things".

I have been around a while and I was waiting to see how TF and the Club would handle his "new found fame"..... You know, Every year there is a "star"... Stacey Carter, Sam Haynie, Hunter Jordan, they were all stars in their time.... I dare say that NONE of their parents let them think for a single second that they were "any better" or more deserving than anyone else on their teams! The problem isn't in who the star is on each team... the problem sits in how that "star" and his family, teammates and peers "live out" thier fame.... Does TF (and his supporters) use his position to make others around him better? Does he (and they) build up and support those around him and want the best for them too? That is in my opinion, the problem...the focus on what really matters is lost.......I know it is hard to believe... but whether TF is the most talented RB in the conference or whatever, is so far from important in the big scheme of things! I have heard over and over and over and over how the coaches are screwing up, screwing the team, screwing TF when he isn't given the "priveleges or opportunities" they think he deserves!

Hey Bonnie, perfect example.... Were you around when Comp was giving the South Athletic Director heck about his assigned reserve seats? According to him ... AND I QUOTE...."they deserve to be able to sit anyplace they want"! Give me a break! I (and everyone around at the time) was embarrassed for the AD and for TF!!!!

Intresting comment about "cheering for the OTHER SENIORS when they do something good" ... what about any player who does something good? There are alot more underclassman playing than seniors!!! Speaking of cheering.. I observed GF sitting with his arms crossed for 80% of the game.... hard to cheer like that! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> At one point in the game (while we had a player down and injured).... Instead of sitting quietly like everyone else...they were busy "coaching " their boy from the stands.... how is that supporting the team? How about just a little respect?

Remember, sometimes you are so close to a situation you can't really see what is happening and if you are emotional tied to someone or something it is very difficult to be objective! No one likes to have negative things said about them..... I would love to never have to listen to "the club" rant and rave ever again.... but I doubt that will happen... cause some people you just can't please!!!!

Just a reminder.... YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO I am ....If you think I am in any way related to BD you are way off base!!!!!! In fact, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE! I am just a fan who sits "back and watches the game, listens to the comments, cheers and (unfortunately)the verbal BS coming from the stands!

I am not doubting that TF must have a good support system somewhere cause he is a pretty good kid!

I liked Comps post on this thread.... "stacy is a good coach.... he knows what he is doing"! I agree! I don't recall that type of post last September! Lets see if he is still supportive if things aren't going the way he thinks they should!? That will be the test!

Go rebels!

Chill Bonnie!!! Who do you thnk you are? And more importantly who do you think I am? Shame on your for assuming you know who I am! You don't have a clue!!!!

BD... I hardly even know.... But I do know he has worked hard and has waiting patiently for His Turn.... so has TF.... I am not at all taking anything away from them!!!! But they haven't worked any harder for the other 70 kids on this team!!!! They may have more ability, but they certainly don't work any harder .... I did nothing but voice my opinion of a balanced game... and that meant praise for BD, TF and the team!!! I was hoping that my comments about the "dissapointment TF's light night" would help everyone in his camp to be a little more open and understanding regarding the game and the goals for the game.... its not always about individual STATS and about letting the stars"do their thing" .....I see them worrying way to much about that! If we have an injury, like we had Friday night.... we need to have other people to step in! This is HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL..... these kids are NOT going to make a living playing this game, very few will even play at the next level! Athletics provide a great opportunity to learn so many life lessons regarding commitment, team work, discipline,etc... not only for the participants but also for the parents! Its hard to keep from getting all caught up in "the my kid is the best and he deserves this and that...... And that is the parents' problem.... 9 out of 10 times if a kid is "bigheaded" their parents are the ones "blowing them up"! I will never bash a kid... they are out there working their butts off, trying to accomplish their goal.... the problem is that too often the parents loose sight of the "big picture"! And NO I don't have it dialed in yet, but I am working on it! Guess what.... There is no secret regarding how i feel about "the parents"! They know I think they are loud, obnoxious and generally out of contol! (I am sure that narrows down the possiblility of who I might be! ha! theres plenty of people in that group!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But, then again, that is my opinion... and it is about the parents and fan club.... NOT THE KID! I WILL NEVER "bash" a kid regarding his play or effort on the field! They all want to win and all give their best! Plus... it is just a game! My posts reflect "MY OPINION and I openly state that, I don't pretend to be some football wizard who knows everthing and who sees what the coaches miss or whatever.... Way to often, Comp's post are stated in such a "factual and condescending" way, he talks of reviewing fim and reviewing every play..... You would think he meets the coaches on sat to watch the film.....Ha! Thats what I am talking about regarding "losing sight of things".

I have been around a while and I was waiting to see how TF and the Club would handle his "new found fame"..... You know, Every year there is a "star"... Stacey Carter, Sam Haynie, Hunter Jordan, they were all stars in their time.... I dare say that NONE of their parents let them think for a single second that they were "any better" or more deserving than anyone else on their teams! The problem isn't in who the star is on each team... the problem sits in how that "star" and his family, teammates and peers "live out" thier fame.... Does TF (and his supporters) use his position to make others around him better? Does he (and they) build up and support those around him and want the best for them too? That is in my opinion, the problem...the focus on what really matters is lost.......I know it is hard to believe... but whether TF is the most talented RB in the conference or whatever, is so far from important in the big scheme of things! I have heard over and over and over and over how the coaches are screwing up, screwing the team, screwing TF when he isn't given the "priveleges or opportunities" they think he deserves!

Hey Bonnie, perfect example.... Were you around when Comp was giving the South Athletic Director heck about his assigned reserve seats? According to him ... AND I QUOTE...."they deserve to be able to sit anyplace they want"! Give me a break! I (and everyone around at the time) was embarrassed for the AD and for TF!!!!

Intresting comment about "cheering for the OTHER SENIORS when they do something good" ... what about any player who does something good? There are alot more underclassman playing than seniors!!! Speaking of cheering.. I observed GF sitting with his arms crossed for 80% of the game.... hard to cheer like that! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> At one point in the game (while we had a player down and injured).... Instead of sitting quietly like everyone else...they were busy "coaching " their boy from the stands.... how is that supporting the team? How about just a little respect?

Remember, sometimes you are so close to a situation you can't really see what is happening and if you are emotional tied to someone or something it is very difficult to be objective! No one likes to have negative things said about them..... I would love to never have to listen to "the club" rant and rave ever again.... but I doubt that will happen... cause some people you just can't please!!!!

Just a reminder.... YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHO I am ....If you think I am in any way related to BD you are way off base!!!!!! In fact, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE! I am just a fan who sits "back and watches the game, listens to the comments, cheers and (unfortunately)the verbal BS coming from the stands!

I am not doubting that TF must have a good support system somewhere cause he is a pretty good kid!

I liked Comps post on this thread.... "stacy is a good coach.... he knows what he is doing"! I agree! I don't recall that type of post last September! Lets see if he is still supportive if things aren't going the way he thinks they should!? That will be the test!

Go rebels!

Blue and Grey, This is not the time for me to confront you with all you have said this year and last year under this screen name. So I will but make a few quick points. First, BonnieBlue doesn't get the fact that your posts are aimed squarely at me...not TF, BD, CF, MF or anyone else. So your time posting to BonnieBlue should have been instructions to reread your posts...even the ones you deleted from last year. Next, I have taken the nucleus of your meaning to heart and am attempting to remap my support of this team. However, many of your claims of my so called "Toxicity" are exagerated and out of proportion. Yes, everyone knows who I am and I am not hiding from anyone. And everyone knows I am very outspoken and most times on the money and without regard to political correctness. Stacy has not always been the wonderful coach he is today and yes I was verbal about it. And trust me, there were many that felt more strongly about the situations than I did. The MoWest game of '05. The DB game of '06. The Greenville game and the Maryville game of '07. Suffice to say that as Stacy has matured into his job I have learned with him. He has learned by his mistakes and I have learned that he had a plan all along. But it sounds like you sit there and watch me instead of the game. Me with my arms folded...'cmon now. I mean what color socks was I wearing? You don't have a dog in the hunt? Maybe that is your problem. Because the prospective gets a little bit different when you do. Maybe you understand that maybe not but I reiterate to you that I have taken heed to your advise and am trying to be a civil fan and let the team do the talking. But I don't think your motive was to redirect my energy but instead to knife me in the back. It's OK that I have allowed everyone to know who I am and proud of it but it is interesting that you secretly crucify me. That's fine though because I have learned to take the good with the bad and to find the importance buried deep within the ambushes that your posts toward me have become. I mean why not address me 1st person? Instead to stand at your podium and address the masses. Evidence that you have animosity toward me personally and have no intention of steering my so called "out of control attitude" into the median of tempered positive support. Therefore, I believe your intention was nothing more than to dirty my name. But contrar to your intentions, I have taken your words to heart and tried to extract the best medicine available from what you have given me.

I suggest to you that Taylor Fletcher was raised by his Mother and Father and as all families had their ups and downs but whatever he has or will become is not because of you as you might think. And as bad a set of parents as you obviously think his parents are he is not too awfully bad an example of a fairly decent child. Granted, we could all be better. Including you. So my suggestion to you is if you want to get through to someone and possibly have an effect on their person then come down off your high horse and mingle amongst the commoners and yes, speak your peace. Then your words will be respected by even those that are most affected by them. You speak of toxicity...it is a word you should eat. I look forward to meeting you...but then evidently I already have. HAGD. Rebel Nation. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

To BlueandGrey and to Compusat:

You want an opinion from someone who is totally honest---here goes.

To B&G---Comp has a point--you watch him more than you watch the game?, or do you sit that close to him that you can't ignore "the club"?

To Comp---why did you move from your old seats?

B&G--TF is handling the fame pretty good, just works his butt off every day in practice and gives 100% every game

no matter what you or I say on this board.

Comp---Why did you move from your old seats??

B&G--they can sit any place they want, absolutely, except for where previous season tickets holders sit.

Comp-----Why did you .......?

B&G--"coaches screwing the team" I believe Comp has learned some things and probably regrets some things.

IT was Curt's year last year and Coach knew who he could count on. This year, it's TF and we can all count

on him, with the support of the other 69 or so kids. But--TF is a constant.

Comp---It's got to be hard to watch you son underutilized in '07, and maybe you should have been more patient, but

I think your response spoke to that.

B&G--"hands crossed" and coaching from the stands??? Wow!!

Comp--You didn't respond to this. What does B&G want you to do ---administer medical aid???

B&G---Comp may, at times, be over-the-top and you may feel that, for him and his, it is all about TF, but I can

assure you that he does care about this team and other players. He also spends alot of time working at

the field and at the football complex for the Pigskin Parents and this program. Will he continue after his TF

graduates?-----Do you give as much of your time? Do you give any of your time? Maybe you do--do you??

Comp---Sometime you do come across a little harsh--you know that. You say you are working on that!! Good!!.

Maybe the time/effort you invest gives you the right to do some of the things you do---maybe, but I doubt it.

I don't question your fitness as a parent, nor your MS's, --I think some of those comments are out-of bounds.

There you go , fair and unbalanced-----------

Bobby Taylor is out for personal reasons. Castle is out for season due to knee injury requiring surgery.

Wes Williams is the man----------he has played bigtime in J.V. and looked good against Unicoi. He'll have to step up.

Wrong...Cassell is'nt out for the season,I just talked with Jordan's mom and she said that Dr.France told them today maybe one or two more weeks and he could go full contact and he get's to start running some this week.

Blue and Grey, This is not the time for me to confront you with all you have said this year and last year under this screen name. So I will but make a few quick points. First, BonnieBlue doesn't get the fact that your posts are aimed squarely at me...not TF, BD, CF, MF or anyone else. So your time posting to BonnieBlue should have been instructions to reread your posts...even the ones you deleted from last year. Next, I have taken the nucleus of your meaning to heart and am attempting to remap my support of this team. However, many of your claims of my so called "Toxicity" are exagerated and out of proportion. Yes, everyone knows who I am and I am not hiding from anyone. And everyone knows I am very outspoken and most times on the money and without regard to political correctness. Stacy has not always been the wonderful coach he is today and yes I was verbal about it. And trust me, there were many that felt more strongly about the situations than I did. The MoWest game of '05. The DB game of '06. The Greenville game and the Maryville game of '07. Suffice to say that as Stacy has matured into his job I have learned with him. He has learned by his mistakes and I have learned that he had a plan all along. But it sounds like you sit there and watch me instead of the game. Me with my arms folded...'cmon now. I mean what color socks was I wearing? You don't have a dog in the hunt? Maybe that is your problem. Because the prospective gets a little bit different when you do. Maybe you understand that maybe not but I reiterate to you that I have taken heed to your advise and am trying to be a civil fan and let the team do the talking. But I don't think your motive was to redirect my energy but instead to knife me in the back. It's OK that I have allowed everyone to know who I am and proud of it but it is interesting that you secretly crucify me. That's fine though because I have learned to take the good with the bad and to find the importance buried deep within the ambushes that your posts toward me have become. I mean why not address me 1st person? Instead to stand at your podium and address the masses. Evidence that you have animosity toward me personally and have no intention of steering my so called "out of control attitude" into the median of tempered positive support. Therefore, I believe your intention was nothing more than to dirty my name. But contrar to your intentions, I have taken your words to heart and tried to extract the best medicine available from what you have given me.

I suggest to you that Taylor Fletcher was raised by his Mother and Father and as all families had their ups and downs but whatever he has or will become is not because of you as you might think. And as bad a set of parents as you obviously think his parents are he is not too awfully bad an example of a fairly decent child. Granted, we could all be better. Including you. So my suggestion to you is if you want to get through to someone and possibly have an effect on their person then come down off your high horse and mingle amongst the commoners and yes, speak your peace. Then your words will be respected by even those that are most affected by them. You speak of toxicity...it is a word you should eat. I look forward to meeting you...but then evidently I already have. HAGD. Rebel Nation. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Point taken Comp.... I apologize for unleashing my toxicity and I have "eaten my pie", as you suggeted! I to, will take heed of your words regarding looking more into my self and my motives! I am sure that in the end we both want the best for OUR team, my apologies for the personal attacks! It won't happen again! However, I am not sure if I will enjoy the games near as much since I can't sit and watch you all night /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ... but who knows stranger things have happened! Go Rebel Nation!

Point taken Comp.... I apologize for unleashing my toxicity and I have "eaten my pie", as you suggeted! I to, will take heed of your words regarding looking more into my self and my motives! I am sure that in the end we both want the best for OUR team, my apologies for the personal attacks! It won't happen again! However, I am not sure if I will enjoy the games near as much since I can't sit and watch you all night /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ... but who knows stranger things have happened! Go Rebel Nation!

Thanks for the consideration. We definately need to all be on the same page in order to make our way down the interstate. One day at a time one game at a time. The boys don't have time to deal with our bickering about them on here. They've got a job to do and it requires all their faculties. So it's hard to preach to them teamwork communication and dedication meanwhile we are at war with each other. And yes, the timing is right. Now if we could just fix the Coach H situation...I know, I know, it's not my cross to bear. Just makes me feel helpless that's all. My best friend told me long ago...quit trying to change the world and take care of yourself. Good advise I guess...given that actions speak louder than words. Which by the way is B&G's point.

And the change of seats...well, my entourage is growing and we needed more seats that are together. It had nothing to do with JP and DP and their entourage being beside us. And as far as my ranting about the situation with the AD, I was actually going to bat for another Corporate Sponsor who was moved to what is affectionately known as "Chicken Bone Row". the deeper I got into the discussion the more details I uncovered and the more details I uncovered the more my blood pressure rose...suffice to say I paid my Sponsorship and moved to "public" seats along with my seat mates. So please, let us render that a discussion for the off season.

On a lighter note, did I hear Jordan is coming back in 2 weeks? And I made the picket line in support of Bobbeye T. His mother wants what is best for him and she truly believes he is a first class individual as do I. So let her know how you feel and offer your support.

And nothing is harder than to deal with a situation like ZE's. He will definately need Rebel support. And 'Satch...well I had no clue. Been there done that. So everyone (including myself) cut SW some slack.

And now for the coaches corner...OK, so I sneak a drink every now and then. I thought Brad Ervin looked good enough to be considered for a spot on the depth chart at RB. Yes, I said it. And Caleb Anderson...well I've been ribbed that he is my "boy". Caleb, understand that I got your back 'bro...but you got 'MO...so let's see it. And I will really take heat for this one but...we could use Jason Johnson on D. OK, I feel the temperature rising so I'm out. B&G...thanks again. Rebel Nation

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Pathetic /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now I know what its like when Supeman's Dad and Batman's Dad get in an arguement. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the consideration. We definately need to all be on the same page in order to make our way down the interstate. One day at a time one game at a time. The boys don't have time to deal with our bickering about them on here. They've got a job to do and it requires all their faculties. So it's hard to preach to them teamwork communication and dedication meanwhile we are at war with each other. And yes, the timing is right. Now if we could just fix the Coach H situation...I know, I know, it's not my cross to bear. Just makes me feel helpless that's all. My best friend told me long ago...quit trying to change the world and take care of yourself. Good advise I guess...given that actions speak louder than words. Which by the way is B&G's point.

And the change of seats...well, my entourage is growing and we needed more seats that are together. It had nothing to do with JP and DP and their entourage being beside us. And as far as my ranting about the situation with the AD, I was actually going to bat for another Corporate Sponsor who was moved to what is affectionately known as "Chicken Bone Row". the deeper I got into the discussion the more details I uncovered and the more details I uncovered the more my blood pressure rose...suffice to say I paid my Sponsorship and moved to "public" seats along with my seat mates. So please, let us render that a discussion for the off season.

On a lighter note, did I hear Jordan is coming back in 2 weeks? And I made the picket line in support of Bobbeye T. His mother wants what is best for him and she truly believes he is a first class individual as do I. So let her know how you feel and offer your support.

And nothing is harder than to deal with a situation like ZE's. He will definately need Rebel support. And 'Satch...well I had no clue. Been there done that. So everyone (including myself) cut SW some slack.

And now for the coaches corner...OK, so I sneak a drink every now and then. I thought Brad Ervin looked good enough to be considered for a spot on the depth chart at RB. Yes, I said it. And Caleb Anderson...well I've been ribbed that he is my "boy". Caleb, understand that I got your back 'bro...but you got 'MO...so let's see it. And I will really take heat for this one but...we could use Jason Johnson on D. OK, I feel the temperature rising so I'm out. B&G...thanks again. Rebel Nation

Jordan should be back the week of the Boone game from what I was told,Dr France said he could start running and cutting some this week.And my prayers go out to Bobby and his family..that had to be hard for them at the ballgame Friday night . GO REBELS!!!!

You remind me of schizoprhrenic psychopath sometimes----one minute you are dead on and the next minute you are so far wrong and off-base that it's just funny. But--don't get offended---I'm just speaking my thoughts.

And---Jason Johnson?????????? Oh, I'm curious, do you know who B&G is? Another thing--what's SW's situation?

It may be none of my business--but if it's not, you should not have raised curiosity.