south vs unicoi

Guest footballfan100

You remind me of schizoprhrenic psychopath sometimes----one minute you are dead on and the next minute you are so far wrong and off-base that it's just funny. But--don't get offended---I'm just speaking my thoughts.

And---Jason Johnson?????????? Oh, I'm curious, do you know who B&G is? Another thing--what's SW's situation?

It may be none of my business--but if it's not, you should not have raised curiosity.

Did I make the mistake of saying somewhere that honesty is the best policy? Schizophrenic? Only a true friend would say that. Will that get me medicated? My wife (sic) tells me I'm sick and that I need to see a Dr. She says I'm a power junkie. Thats OK 'cause she's bi-polar. And you know I'm the one who will do the unthinkable. So yeah...Jason Johnson. As far as SW...I don't have all the facts yet. Hopefully I won't need them. Suffice to say he is a sick puppy. And B&G...well I think we all know who B&G is.

Anyway...it's going to be a good week! Oh, and just a thought...in my old job they used to call me Taz Man (Tazmanian Devil). So I guess you're not far off. So did you go see everybody on the list?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I make the mistake of saying somewhere that honesty is the best policy? Schizophrenic? Only a true friend would say that. Will that get me medicated? My wife (sic) tells me I'm sick and that I need to see a Dr. She says I'm a power junkie. Thats OK 'cause she's bi-polar. And you know I'm the one who will do the unthinkable. So yeah...Jason Johnson. As far as SW...I don't have all the facts yet. Hopefully I won't need them. Suffice to say he is a sick puppy. And B&G...well I think we all know who B&G is.

Anyway...it's going to be a good week! Oh, and just a thought...in my old job they used to call me Taz Man (Tazmanian Devil). So I guess you're not far off. So did you go see everybody on the list?

Well Comp I was going to sit in the South bleechers and watch the REAL game, but since evryone is kissing up /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> , I'll go on over to the visitors side. Which are pretty good stands as far as visitor stands go /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck and nobody gets hurt on the field.

Your son is playing very well!!!!

Now that's a funny post and, I think, a gracious surrender in your own special way. No, I'm fairly new and don't know who B&G is. List? Sorry, what list?

Blue and Grey, This is not the time for me to confront you with all you have said this year and last year under this screen name. So I will but make a few quick points. First, BonnieBlue doesn't get the fact that your posts are aimed squarely at me...not TF, BD, CF, MF or anyone else. So your time posting to BonnieBlue should have been instructions to reread your posts...even the ones you deleted from last year. Next, I have taken the nucleus of your meaning to heart and am attempting to remap my support of this team. However, many of your claims of my so called "Toxicity" are exagerated and out of proportion. Yes, everyone knows who I am and I am not hiding from anyone. And everyone knows I am very outspoken and most times on the money and without regard to political correctness. Stacy has not always been the wonderful coach he is today and yes I was verbal about it. And trust me, there were many that felt more strongly about the situations than I did. The MoWest game of '05. The DB game of '06. The Greenville game and the Maryville game of '07. Suffice to say that as Stacy has matured into his job I have learned with him. He has learned by his mistakes and I have learned that he had a plan all along. But it sounds like you sit there and watch me instead of the game. Me with my arms folded...'cmon now. I mean what color socks was I wearing? You don't have a dog in the hunt? Maybe that is your problem. Because the prospective gets a little bit different when you do. Maybe you understand that maybe not but I reiterate to you that I have taken heed to your advise and am trying to be a civil fan and let the team do the talking. But I don't think your motive was to redirect my energy but instead to knife me in the back. It's OK that I have allowed everyone to know who I am and proud of it but it is interesting that you secretly crucify me. That's fine though because I have learned to take the good with the bad and to find the importance buried deep within the ambushes that your posts toward me have become. I mean why not address me 1st person? Instead to stand at your podium and address the masses. Evidence that you have animosity toward me personally and have no intention of steering my so called "out of control attitude" into the median of tempered positive support. Therefore, I believe your intention was nothing more than to dirty my name. But contrar to your intentions, I have taken your words to heart and tried to extract the best medicine available from what you have given me.

I suggest to you that Taylor Fletcher was raised by his Mother and Father and as all families had their ups and downs but whatever he has or will become is not because of you as you might think. And as bad a set of parents as you obviously think his parents are he is not too awfully bad an example of a fairly decent child. Granted, we could all be better. Including you. So my suggestion to you is if you want to get through to someone and possibly have an effect on their person then come down off your high horse and mingle amongst the commoners and yes, speak your peace. Then your words will be respected by even those that are most affected by them. You speak of toxicity...it is a word you should eat. I look forward to meeting you...but then evidently I already have. HAGD. Rebel Nation. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Wow! This is why I love threads involving South.

Clearly South is the winner of the NET Football debate thread. No one on a D-B thread could do this. Waco would offer a two sentence slam and they would all go silent. I am impressed.

Wow! This is why I love threads involving South.

Clearly South is the winner of the NET Football debate thread. No one on a D-B thread could do this. Waco would offer a two sentence slam and they would all go silent. I am impressed.

Nobody on the D-B thread will waste this much time . But I will give you your props----- You guys are the king of the debate thread, but not the King(sport) of NET football ha ha

Nobody on the D-B thread will waste this much time . But I will give you your props----- You guys are the king of the debate thread, but not the King(sport) of NET football ha ha

But you will research how many times you "almost" won a Gold Ball. And you will waste time invading South threads and starting stink which in turn forces us to retaliate...and so our rivalry. From parents to children.

But you will research how many times you "almost" won a Gold Ball. And you will waste time invading South threads and starting stink which in turn forces us to retaliate...and so our rivalry. From parents to children.

YEA, typical redneck, turn my back for a while, go to the big E, and you start talking.I was simply reading ALL posts from the area when I happen to read where D-B was mentioned. So i retaliated. As for the '' Gold Ball"as you stated,the question i will ask to you my friend from the land of the ''my goal in life is to finally compete with Dobyns Bennett so I can at least stay within 3 tds of Muryville as you guys like to put it. How many Gold BALLS do you have? OR DO YO NOT HAVE ANY? !!! HA HA

Top 10 for NET (size corrected and I make no apologies - go Hampton from '07). Remember, it's early.

Not the best place to start this topic but I can't tear myself away from the South Thread.

HBO should do a series.

1. D-B - off to a great start. Everyone in Kingsport needs to remain calm but the Indians could be the real deal. A big gap to second on the list.

2. North - the best 2A or 3A team in the area. Unfortunately, they are in 4A one more year. It is a shame; this team could advance pretty far in a a proper playoff classification.

3. South - the class of the MLC. Good up front on both sides of the ball with a good running back and developing QB. The G'ville game loses a little luster with the loss of the Devil RB.

4. Mo-East - good early season with solid D and good running attack. The offense they run will pose problems for opponents in replicating its speed and movement. I am still a sceptic until they actually beat Mo-West.

5. Science Hill - I can't believe I am doing this. But I think the Hill has shown toughness and grit that was missing last year. The South game was much closer than the score. Gilligan, don't disappoint me.

6. THS - the only reason they are this low is because they will lose in a redemption game to the Hill. They are headed to 7-3 or worse. This team has talent but is searching for an identity. The QB situation has been a major distraction but I think Stubbs has fixed that.

6.5 G'ville - I don't really know where to put them with the Barner (sp ?) injury. Greenway is a great player but he cannot do it himself. We will learn a lot more this Friday.

7. Elizabethton - the rebuilding program continues. Great skill people and a sense that the community has bought into the new coach's program. If so, watch out. Another big beneficiary from next year's reclassification.

8. Jeff Co / Sevier Co - never really know where to put these guys. They deserve a posting because I think RI-5A is going to surprisingly strong this year.

9. Mo-West - don't know or care what their record is but they get an early season spot based on the great service to the sport from their former coach. I wish them the best in new era.

10. Sullivan East - kudos for a closer than it should have been effort against the Vikings. The RB is a player. Coach Nelson does a great job and other MLC teams should take note from the THS game.

Top 10 for NET (size corrected and I make no apologies - go Hampton from '07). Remember, it's early.

Not the best place to start this topic but I can't tear myself away from the South Thread.

HBO should do a series.

1. D-B - off to a great start. Everyone in Kingsport needs to remain calm but the Indians could be the real deal. A big gap to second on the list.

2. North - the best 2A or 3A team in the area. Unfortunately, they are in 4A one more year. It is a shame; this team could advance pretty far in a a proper playoff classification.

3. South - the class of the MLC. Good up front on both sides of the ball with a good running back and developing QB. The G'ville game loses a little luster with the loss of the Devil RB.

4. Mo-East - good early season with solid D and good running attack. The offense they run will pose problems for opponents in replicating its speed and movement. I am still a sceptic until they actually beat Mo-West.

5. Science Hill - I can't believe I am doing this. But I think the Hill has shown toughness and grit that was missing last year. The South game was much closer than the score. Gilligan, don't disappoint me.

6. THS - the only reason they are this low is because they will lose in a redemption game to the Hill. They are headed to 7-3 or worse. This team has talent but is searching for an identity. The QB situation has been a major distraction but I think Stubbs has fixed that.

6.5 G'ville - I don't really know where to put them with the Barner (sp ?) injury. Greenway is a great player but he cannot do it himself. We will learn a lot more this Friday.

7. Elizabethton - the rebuilding program continues. Great skill people and a sense that the community has bought into the new coach's program. If so, watch out. Another big beneficiary from next year's reclassification.

8. Jeff Co / Sevier Co - never really know where to put these guys. They deserve a posting because I think RI-5A is going to surprisingly strong this year.

9. Mo-West - don't know or care what their record is but they get an early season spot based on the great service to the sport from their former coach. I wish them the best in new era.

10. Sullivan East - kudos for a closer than it should have been effort against the Vikings. The RB is a player. Coach Nelson does a great job and other MLC teams should take note from the THS game.

Hey ET. im starting to like you. Thanks for the #1 rating. Its your poll so i wont mess with it. I would swap # 2 & 3 though. but time has a way of telling the truth.

What is the running back situation now for South? I dont think the Fletcher kid can continue to carry the ball 30 times a game and then play defense as well. Who can relieve him at RB? What happened to all the other rb's that everyone was talking about earlier in the year?

Hi Rebs- It's Bobby Taylor's Mom. Greg and I sent the below email to our family and friends about Bobby's situation. Thanks for Rebel community support, hugs, and prayers. We are blessed with a great villiage that has helped us raise or son. Please hold him accountable when he returns! Much Love, Deena

For those of you that don??™t know, or know a little, or don??™t know any at all-??¦.

Greg and I suspected Bobby of drug use last week. I pulled him off the practice field on Tuesday and confirmed our suspicions with a drug test on Wednesday morning. The police or school is not involved in any way- this is completely a parental action. We took Bobby to a great adolescent facility in Chattanooga. It is a 45 day minimum program. It was the hardest thing ever to leave him there, but also the best.

Best care scenario is that he works hard for the next 45 days and he??™ll return to South and back to the football team. His absence from school is treated as a hospitalization and he has a homebound teacher at the facility. South is doing a great job helping us through the process. Coach Carter is amazing and is paving a road for a successful return, should Bobby chose to take it.

Our family is still fried from the trauma and required, immediate parenting decisions. We are both still at work and trying to keep things at home running a usual.

For now, Bobby can send and receive mail, so we are doing our part to write each day and support his efforts and encourage him to take this opportunity to get back on track. If you would like to send him a note, I??™m sure it would be magical for him to hear from you. If you would like to send him an email, you can write & send it to my address and I??™ll print and send it to him with my daily notes. ( TaylorD@JCSChools.org) The football team and his friend at school are sending him notes of encouragement each day through envelopes that I have supplied for the coach. His address is below if you would like to drop him a note.

Thanks for all your love & support. This is not a secret and we don??™t want it to be treated as rumor. If anyone asks, please tell them the truth about Bobby. We want Bobby to come back to the truth and have to deal with it. Please let others know about Bobby??™s story and perhaps it might inspire them to talk to their kids when they think ???That could never happen to MY child.??? It happened to my child- and we talked to him about it every day- and we saved him from the dregs of a life like that when we adopted him- and he still made the stupid choices. But that doesn??™t mean we??™ll give up talking, loving, and trying to help him and all the other sweet kids we??™ve got under our roof. I??™m proud that Greg and I were not afraid to make the hard decisions and were able to tough love. That??™s the real test of parenting. It was great when we were in the stands yelling when Bobby scored, but we have to be the same parents when he??™s making bad choices. Same level of love- different ball game. Thanks for your prayers and drop Bobby a note if you want.

Much love,

Deena & Greg

Bobby Taylor

c/o Scholtze Center

911 Pineville Road

Chattanooga, TN 37405

What is the running back situation now for South? I dont think the Fletcher kid can continue to carry the ball 30 times a game and then play defense as well. Who can relieve him at RB? What happened to all the other rb's that everyone was talking about earlier in the year?

Hi Rebs- It's Bobby Taylor's Mom. Greg and I sent the below email to our family and friends about Bobby's situation. Thanks for Rebel community support, hugs, and prayers. We are blessed with a great villiage that has helped us raise or son. Please hold him accountable when he returns! Much Love, Deena

For those of you that don??™t know, or know a little, or don??™t know any at all-??¦.

Greg and I suspected Bobby of drug use last week. I pulled him off the practice field on Tuesday and confirmed our suspicions with a drug test on Wednesday morning. The police or school is not involved in any way- this is completely a parental action. We took Bobby to a great adolescent facility in Chattanooga. It is a 45 day minimum program. It was the hardest thing ever to leave him there, but also the best.

Best care scenario is that he works hard for the next 45 days and he??™ll return to South and back to the football team. His absence from school is treated as a hospitalization and he has a homebound teacher at the facility. South is doing a great job helping us through the process. Coach Carter is amazing and is paving a road for a successful return, should Bobby chose to take it.

Our family is still fried from the trauma and required, immediate parenting decisions. We are both still at work and trying to keep things at home running a usual.

For now, Bobby can send and receive mail, so we are doing our part to write each day and support his efforts and encourage him to take this opportunity to get back on track. If you would like to send him a note, I??™m sure it would be magical for him to hear from you. If you would like to send him an email, you can write & send it to my address and I??™ll print and send it to him with my daily notes. ( TaylorD@JCSChools.org) The football team and his friend at school are sending him notes of encouragement each day through envelopes that I have supplied for the coach. His address is below if you would like to drop him a note.

Thanks for all your love & support. This is not a secret and we don??™t want it to be treated as rumor. If anyone asks, please tell them the truth about Bobby. We want Bobby to come back to the truth and have to deal with it. Please let others know about Bobby??™s story and perhaps it might inspire them to talk to their kids when they think ???That could never happen to MY child.??? It happened to my child- and we talked to him about it every day- and we saved him from the dregs of a life like that when we adopted him- and he still made the stupid choices. But that doesn??™t mean we??™ll give up talking, loving, and trying to help him and all the other sweet kids we??™ve got under our roof. I??™m proud that Greg and I were not afraid to make the hard decisions and were able to tough love. That??™s the real test of parenting. It was great when we were in the stands yelling when Bobby scored, but we have to be the same parents when he??™s making bad choices. Same level of love- different ball game. Thanks for your prayers and drop Bobby a note if you want.

Much love,

Deena & Greg

Bobby Taylor

c/o Scholtze Center

911 Pineville Road

Chattanooga, TN 37405

Bobby and your family are in my prayers and I wish the very best for you all. With that said I guess I am going to get a little sentimental. I graduated from South in 1983, (third graduating class). I remember when the school was built there were a lot of rumors going around if people from Sullivan Gardens and Colonial Heights could come together to make this new school work. It was amazing to see friendships come together from all over that last til this day. I can honestly say that going to South and being apart of a student body that helped build the foundation for today is something every South grad is proud of. Our sports teams were good right from the start. We even beat our much respected rival D-B my junior and senior years. Believe it or not when we travelled to Knox to play Farragut in the AAA playoffs, D-B's cheerleaders came to our pep rally and showed their support as did Coach Walton. We then had some great years in the early 90's and then the dark years of the mid 90's and early 2000's. I say all of this because as a proud alum of South I want your son and all the parents and players and especially Coach Stacy Carter and staff to know how proud we are of them, their had work and their accomplishments in returning the pride back to Death Valley.

You, as Bobby's parents did the right thing and it is amazing the strength you have showed to post this message. Kid's today have so much more facing them than when I attended school. God Bless you, Bobby and your entire family and I can't wait to see him again in Columbia Blue and Silver Gray!!