Football season is here!

ELA

Football Season is here! I can't believe it! I have been waiting with certain anticipation for this time to arrive since last December! The Passing Leagues were fun, Camp was long and hot (8AM-8PM for four days) but now we are getting into a "cycle," or "schedule," and I feel the energy and excitement again! I can't tell you how much this time of year means to an old war dog like me... it is what I live for! Let us celebrate the greatest sport in America, Football! :D

u post some of the best messages!! :) they really make me think and im sorry i'm a girl sometimes. because how great you make football seem. i wish i could have played in high school and not just for fun with the guys!!! but i go to every home game and if it not to far alot of away games, too. :):( THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE GREAT MESSAGES U POST I LOVE READIN THEM!!!!!!! :)

i just wanted to say something!! i know football is a guy sport but i know a lot of girls that love it too!! and not on the pro level, on the high school and college level. when the guys are out there workin there butts off for something better then money......... and that is PRIDE!!! to let everyone know who is the best not how is makin the most money!!

SO TO ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE!!! DO THE BEST YOU CAN DO AND WE LUV YA FOR IT!! I LOVE WATCHIN MY HOMETOWN FOOTBALL GAMES. well any game for that matter!! SO YA'LL PLAY HARD !! :):D:):(

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 8-11-02 6:31P]