Jackson County- RBS

jacksoncounty

JC won 33-6 RBS had their chances early with JC fumbling 3 times in the first quarter, but JC dominated after the 1st quarter, Jake Stiles did play for RBS and wasnt really much of a factor.

Jake Stiles was definitely a factor. His kicking and punting got the bulldogs out of their own territory and provided for some field position. If he was Given the opportunity to throw the ball, it would have had an enormous impact on the outcome. He should change the plays in the huddle and maybe the coaches could learn from his example. Had the bulldogs thrown a little more, they probably would have won. JC is the second worse coached team I have ever seen. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There where a lot of flags last night, but they where not unfairly thrown. At one time JC was penalized over 30 yards. The problem is conditioning. RBS played well the first quarter, but anyone could see that they gassed out early in the 2nd quarter. If RBS would hae killed the clock in the second quarter when the score was 8-6 they would have had a chance, but allowing JC to take over and score was devestating. The bulldogs should have exploited JC secondary. The DB were not very well coached and RBS receivers where gettting behind them at will. I seen a lot of "coaches" on RBS sidelines, but I did not see any coaching or adjustments. It is not quanity it is quality that counts. If RBS is practicing 2-7 everyday, and they are not hitting, what are they doing? They looked very tired to me.

SORRY GOOGLE U FEEL THAT WAY BUT I KNOW WHAT I SEEN, I'M NOT BLIND AND U R RIGHT THEY GIVE UP IN THE SECOND QUARTER IT WASN'T THAT THEY GASSED OUT THEY JUST QUIT PLAYING AND THAT LIES ON THE COACHES!!! I NEVER SAID THAT THEY WERE UNFAIRLY THROWN I MEANT TO SAY THAT THEY WERE NOT THROWN ALOT OF TIMES WHEN THEY NEEDED TO BE !!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!

"IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!"

WE R STILL /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> FOR A WIN !!!!!

SORRY GOOGLE U FEEL THAT WAY BUT I KNOW WHAT I SEEN, I'M NOT BLIND AND U R RIGHT THEY GIVE UP IN THE SECOND QUARTER IT WASN'T THAT THEY GASSED OUT THEY JUST QUIT PLAYING AND THAT LIES ON THE COACHES!!! I NEVER SAID THAT THEY WERE UNFAIRLY THROWN I MEANT TO SAY THAT THEY WERE NOT THROWN ALOT OF TIMES WHEN THEY NEEDED TO BE !!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!

"IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!"

WE R STILL /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> FOR A WIN !!!!!

You're right dawgs 2008. We still have some work to do and will do whatever it takes to win a game even if the refs are in for the other team. You know if they call a game and RBS comes out on top they will get blamed for this. I along with the other fans are still pulling for you guys and will be there no matter what happens. GOOD LUCK AND PLAY HARD.

Good to see some fire out of RBS.

Fired up is the least. We are ready to see some action and it has to be on offense as well. When defense does their job in the 1st few minutes of play and then turned over to offense it's time to put points on the score board. We see a little but not what we're capable of doing. Hoping for a BIG WIN next time. Stay focused and play hard. We are here and will be til season is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The score speaks for itself as does the stats. Red Boiling Springs' passing game was 2 of 11 for 2 yards and 1 interception. As far as the flags, Jackson County was penalized 16 times for 135 yards while RBS was called for 8 for 70 yards. Too many penalties for both teams without a doubt. Bottom line is Jackson County is 2-2, and a lot of teams in this area haven't won a game yet. The fans of Red Boiling Springs need to support their team and the coaching staff. It's way to early to start dissing them.

The score speaks for itself as does the stats. Red Boiling Springs' passing game was 2 of 11 for 2 yards and 1 interception. As far as the flags, Jackson County was penalized 16 times for 135 yards while RBS was called for 8 for 70 yards. Too many penalties for both teams without a doubt. Bottom line is Jackson County is 2-2, and a lot of teams in this area haven't won a game yet. The fans of Red Boiling Springs need to support their team and the coaching staff. It's way to early to start dissing them.

dissing them haha thats the funniest thing that i have heard in a while THANK YOU I NEEDED THE LAUGH, THIS FAN OF RBS IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE !!!! I LOVE IT !!!!! WE R NOT DISSING THEM WE JUST WANT SOME OF THEM TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND COACH FOOTBALL, WE R NOT PLAYING GOLF !!!! THEY R EATING GRASS FOR NO REASON OF THEIR OWN !!! THEY R NOT ANIMALS !!!! THEY R FOOTBALL PLAYERS !!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!!

If the refs were "for" JC then they wouldnt have thrown double the flags for double the yards AGAINST JC!! I agree that Stiles was a factor in the punting game, but that was it. That is what i meant by not MUCH of a factor. Good luck to RBS for the rest of the season, I for one hope you get that win at MJCA.

It is not dissing RBS to state the facts. The head coach does not know hardly anything about football. His idea of tackling or blocking is to hit the other player high. Everyone that knows anything about football knows that the low man usually wins. Also, you have to hit in practice to know how to hit and take a hit in a ballgame. I have also said numerous times that you cannot win a high school football game running peewee plays. The reason I know so much is because a few months ago I was on the coaching staff at RBS. The head coach tried to get me to change my workout (which was working) to a college level workout. I disagreed with him! We had words, and I was fired because I would not do what he wanted me to. These boys have worked hard, and there are some assistant coaches that know what they are doing. He just want let them do their jobs. He is all about the glory! The only person he is worried about is himself. There has been more major injuries since I left then there was the entire time I was over the workouts and rehab. It is also obvious that he has tried to change things around so he is not to be outdown by the defensive coordinator. At the Pickett Co. game defense outplayed offense. Anyone that was there can tell you that. By the Gordonsville game, he had moved so many players around that it wasn't even funny. He had to make sure that the defense did not outplay his offense to make him look bad. Many people tried to keep this man from being hired in as the head coach, but once again politics ruled in Macon Co. Now, RBS is stuck with a head coach that is too busy learning plays off coachyourkids.com and youtube. If you don't believe me, check out the website. I love the boys on this team. They are a great group of kids! They deserve better than this! I hate to see all their hard work go down the drain because they have an idiot for a head coach. I hope he is reading this. All I can say is that I will have the last laugh. He tried everything he could to make me out to be the bad guy. He smeared my name to the newspaper, parents, supporters, and even the players. He would not even let me defend myself and why I felt the way I did. He kept saying that he had personal issues with me. Could those issues be the fact that I am a female (probably)? Could it also be because I was an athlete at the University of Tennessee and he is a huge Alabama fan (of course)? Does these issues even really matter (no, the boys are what matters)? Bottom line, he knows that I know more about football than he does, and he also know that the boys support and love me more than they ever will him. He made his bed. No everyone is turning against him. All he has down is bragged about how "he" was going to turn this program around and about "he" was going to make changes. Well I am sorry Baughn. You are one of the worst coaches RBS has ever seen. These boys would be better off without you. You do not have their best interest at heart and you never did. You don't even have enough heart to check on the injuried players that are layed out on the sidelines. I will always support these boys! But the coach is a fraud and he should be run out of RBS on a rail. Good luck boys! And I pray that yall get a win and have no more injuries! Coach B will always be there for yall!

Go Dawgs....Sick'em!

Its not what play you run, as much as, when you run the play. Remember the peewee plays Florida use to run against UT in the Manning days? They seem to work very well. The spunky ball coach is still running them at South Carolina and they are working. My point is a play is a play as long as you execute it correctly, at the right time. GV got burned by the old receiver on the sideline, just in bounds talking to the coach play. That was used over 50 years ago. Guess what? It still works if executed correctly against a young DB. If he didnt see it in peewee. Chances are he will get burned. Its more how to block for a play,and when to use it, than what play you run. How many times does any play fail due to poor blocking? Like it or not the line is the football team. The backs just get the credit because of good blocking. The best backs get stopped because of poor blocking. Anyone can run the ball behind a great o line. In my opinion blocking should be first and foremost in teaching an offensive play. How many times do you hear, the line is not blocking??? I dont have a dog in the hunt. Just been watching Football for a very long time.