Whitwell (1-1) @ Sequatchie Co. (3-0) HC

BallPark3434

Indians take this one with ease, they have way to much momentum. There finally realizing what it is like to win and they will dominate this game. Great job coach

Sequatchie 45

Whitwell 14

Overall, I agree with your assessment, but I don't want the players to think that with ease means all I have to do is just showup. We can't think that we can participate in all the homecoming festivities, run around with our buddies, and just show up and win. I know Barger will keep them focused on the task at hand and have them ready for the game Friday night. I believe the Indians will win but not just because they show up, but because they are prepared.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall, I agree with your assessment, but I don't want the players to think that with ease means all I have to do is just showup. We can't think that we can participate in all the homecoming festivities, run around with our buddies, and just show up and win. I know Barger will keep them focused on the task at hand and have them ready for the game Friday night. I believe the Indians will win but not just because they show up, but because they are prepared.

I agree with you 100% I didnt mean nothing in a negative way, they will be prepared. Whats funny is that you guys had to get a Bledsoe County alumni football player to coach you guys. I bet Bledsoe wished they had him as a coach considering there poor coaching.

why all ya'll h8tin on us? Coach said it would be like this. Coach said we wouldn't get respect and that we would have to just come out an earn it. I say Dunlap is gonna be sorry they run their mouth. Another thing I have to say is that WE READY!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

why all ya'll h8tin on us? Coach said it would be like this. Coach said we wouldn't get respect and that we would have to just come out an earn it. I say Dunlap is gonna be sorry they run their mouth. Another thing I have to say is that WE READY!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whopper say sorry but the streak stops this week Indians. Whopper hopes you win but its time to leave Fantasy Island! Tigers by 3

Nobody is running their mouth but, you know how the old saying goes "everbody is ready until they get hit in the mouth." I expect this to be a fairly close game until halftime, then Seq. will pull away, we have alot of depth.

Nobody is running their mouth but, you know how the old saying goes "everbody is ready until they get hit in the mouth." I expect this to be a fairly close game until halftime, then Seq. will pull away, we have alot of depth.

Seq. wins this one 28-7. Whitwell is another weak team to get the kids confidence up in Dunlap. Looks as if their schedule is endloaded so we really wont know how good this indian team is until the second half of the season. Looks as if they are much improved though!!

I was impressed by East Lit in a scrimmage before the season. The Indians handled them. I'll eat my crow. See you in the Semi's Sequatchie /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Indians win this one going away. Hope that's not the kiss of death for ya'll.

Nobody "h8tin" on the Tigers, just stating our opinion. Just believe it is our turn at winning. I will admit you'll are a team that is not to be overlooked. Tim Taylor will have you'll ready to come in and spoil our homecoming. I just think that Coach Barger will not let our boys lose focus and we will win our homecoming.

I was impressed by East Lit in a scrimmage before the season. The Indians handled them. I'll eat my crow. See you in the Semi's Sequatchie /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Indians win this one going away. Hope that's not the kiss of death for ya'll.

Playoffs!? There's a long time until the postseason, the focus will be on Whitwell this week. Who did East Lit scrimmage?

Indians take this one with ease, they have way to much momentum. There finally realizing what it is like to win and they will dominate this game. Great job coach

Sequatchie 45

Whitwell 14

I agree Sequatchie is rolling.

Sequatchie 49

Whitwell 20 ( on the jv defense)