Whitwell (1-1) @ Sequatchie Co. (3-0) HC

BallPark3434

Whopper say sorry but the streak stops this week Indians. Whopper hopes you win but its time to leave Fantasy Island! Tigers by 3

Sorry whopper but we will get the win this week. Sequatchie should have pulled it out last year and whitwell has lost and Sequatchie has gained. Sequatchie by a couple of scores. Gives them alot of momentum going in to first region game next week.Lets get 4-0

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seq. wins this one 28-7. Whitwell is another weak team to get the kids confidence up in Dunlap. Looks as if their schedule is endloaded so we really wont know how good this indian team is until the second half of the season. Looks as if they are much improved though!!

i agree the indians win this easy.and yes they are about thur playing the little sisters of the poor.they are learning to win but boyd & tyner and marion will not lay down so lets take one game at a time and play the playoffs in nov

why all ya'll h8tin on us? Coach said it would be like this. Coach said we wouldn't get respect and that we would have to just come out an earn it. I say Dunlap is gonna be sorry they run their mouth. Another thing I have to say is that WE READY!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OHH BOY!!!! ha ha,

you better be...

I think SC does win this one, but not easily. I predict it will be a dogfight!!

SC 14

W 6

I agree this one will be a dog fight. Valley ball anybody can win, i look for some big hit on both teams but S.C. looks strong in the 4 qtr. S.C. wins but close /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Sequatchie coming off a solid game against East Lit. Whitwell haveing an extra week to prepare for the game might help them. Sequatchies def is solid only allowing 3 scores in 3 games. Will Whitwells extra week help them play with the Inidans, or should the Inidans keep things going.

...this will be win #4 for Sequatchie...who would have thought it??? Congrats...your game against Bledsoe in Pikeville will be the "barn-burner"!!!