Whitwell (1-1) @ Sequatchie Co. (3-0) HC

BallPark3434

Sequatchie coming off a solid game against East Lit. Whitwell haveing an extra week to prepare for the game might help them. Sequatchies def is solid only allowing 3 scores in 3 games. Will Whitwells extra week help them play with the Inidans, or should the Inidans keep things going.

brotherlove says..........Seq. Co. by 21. Whitwell is a young team that will take some lumps this year. Feel the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, I just woke up and thought I would get on the computer. I seen this this thread and thought I was having a nightmare, but realized it was the same old Sequatchie, world beaterters in the morning, complainers in the evening. Whitwell playing over thier head, joke, the audacidy of the community, last two years could have been worst. You have hired a great coach, but so has Whitwell. This will be a good one! Hope Whitwell wins, but Coach Barger has these boys playing over their heads. As Russ Namney would say, come on!

You should have taken a shower instead of getting on the computer. The only person over their head is you, that's what I always say. Sequatchie has to much depth, speed and are in great condition.

Sequatchie 28 Whitwell 6

You should have taken a shower instead of getting on the computer. The only person over their head is you, that's what I always say. Sequatchie has to much depth, speed and are in great condition.

Sequatchie 28 Whitwell 6

I have a show chapion show dog that is three, he loves this game. Every time Whitwell wins he goes crazy. I love my dog. I hope when Whitwell wins he has matured enough to realize that this is something normal. If Whitwell should lose, well he is a big dog! I may have to move.

I think Sequatchie will win, but our coaches are a bunch of dweebs!!!!

69 to................................................................................

................................................................................

.................................................................................

................................................................................

.................................................................................

....................twee,,,,,,, da bears

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but what I have read is amusing... Whitwell people are supporting there team (as they should). And the Sequatchie faithful have something to be proud of, at last. I don't think this team is any better then the teams of the past and may not have better players then before. But what they do have is a plan and desire to perform and a coach with great leadership skills and with a new bag of plays to put it all together. I can say that to this point we haven't been out coached!

Whitwell 8

Sequatchie 38

I usually wait until Thursday night to give my prediction but if everyone for the Indians is healthy and unless these two things happen the Indians win.

#1.) Sequatchie plays horribly and can't do anything right.

#2.) Whitwell plays like they are the Maryville Rebels.

Since I don't think either one will happen my score prodiction is....

Sequatchie Co. = 43

Whitwell = 13

Sequatchie, the whole idea to lining off a football field is to put the paint on the grass. Not sniff it.

Sequatchie, the whole idea to lining off a football field is to put the paint on the grass. Not sniff it.

Are u being serious possum. Even when sequatchie was playing poorly last year this game was close. Sequatchie has clearly improved since last year. You might argue that you are big up front, but we have been outsized every week and this week would be no diffrent. I hope whitwell comes ready to play. They needed two weeks to prepare for this game to even keep it close.

Indians No doubt are gonna win this game!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Coach Barger has these boys on fire and I don't think anything can stop them now!!!

We have pretty good team but, to say nothing can stop us now is misleading. For one we can stop ourselves if, we think like you do. Second Tyner, Midway, Boyd and Marion are not going to lay down for us. And the Bledsoe game will not be as easy as some might think. After the Whitwell game the season really starts, by that I mean Region play.