Region 7 AAAA

ScoreCorps

Let me clarify some things coach, you of all people should know that many sprotswriters dont know anything about Brighton except their record, If a sprotswriter actually thinks that Brighton is better than Melrose, Fairley, East, Hillsboro, Maplewood, or Maryville then I do know more than them.

You agree in mind unless you are picking Brighton ahead of Henry County as you thnk that 8-4a has 3 of the top 4 teams in regions 7-4a and 8-4a as your informants have mentioned.

my ranking was a comical way for me to say that there is not a close second to Henry County in my opinion. Why dont you oh ranking police critique the cat for putting Henry County behind two teams that have never beaten them. I will tell you why, he is entitled to his opinion as I am and you are. It is clear to me that if I agreed with you that your opinion would change so as to disagree with me.

Argue with this Warrior, and please come to Henry county's defense

Brighton is the best team in the state and none of Henry countys players could play for Brighton.

after being counseled by the Warrior my new prediction for the region 7-4a

1. Brighton

2. winner of Hardin county Liberty

3. loser hardin county liberty

4. winner of Jcm northside

5. loser JCM northside

6. Henry county

7. Munford

after the Prophet began talking about the Patriots and Brighton game before the JCm game, the Patriots buying into the prophets rankings, the Patriots snowballed into shambles and barely beat Munford 7-6 in the battle of the worst.

Brighton might not have beaten a top team in the past few years, but they do have a new offense and seem to be playing much better this year. We will see how they do against Munford tomorrow night then against HC. GO CARDS!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me clarify some things coach, you of all people should know that many sprotswriters dont know anything about Brighton except their record, If a sprotswriter actually thinks that Brighton is better than Melrose, Fairley, East, Hillsboro, Maplewood, or Maryville then I do know more than them.

You agree in mind unless you are picking Brighton ahead of Henry County as you thnk that 8-4a has 3 of the top 4 teams in regions 7-4a and 8-4a as your informants have mentioned.

my ranking was a comical way for me to say that there is not a close second to Henry County in my opinion. Why dont you oh ranking police critique the cat for putting Henry County behind two teams that have never beaten them. I will tell you why, he is entitled to his opinion as I am and you are. It is clear to me that if I agreed with you that your opinion would change so as to disagree with me.

Argue with this Warrior, and please come to Henry county's defense

Brighton is the best team in the state and none of Henry countys players could play for Brighton.

after being counseled by the Warrior my new prediction for the region 7-4a

1. Brighton

2. winner of Hardin county Liberty

3. loser hardin county liberty

4. winner of Jcm northside

5. loser JCM northside

6. Henry county

7. Munford

after the Prophet began talking about the Patriots and Brighton game before the JCm game, the Patriots buying into the prophets rankings, the Patriots snowballed into shambles and barely beat Munford 7-6 in the battle of the worst.

I know for sure now that you are no older than twelve. You are not stupid, you simply don't belong on this forum. You are a baby! I apologize for mistaking you for a man (or woman)! Your post may be the most immature, or foolish (depending on your age) post I have ever read. Go watch cartoons and stay off of this forum. Your parents should keep you away from computers!

People! People! We talk Region 7-4A here! No need for fussin' and fightin'! And why am I the only Hardin County fan around here??? Anyways...about the Brighton-Hardin County game...if any of you people had been watching...Hardin County beat themselves. They went from running a cover-3 defense (which they had been doing all year) to running a cover-1. They practiced the cover-1 for the one little week of the Brighton game. They ran cover-1 in order to prevent the pass...guess what. Brighton ran the ball all night. By the time the 2nd half rolled around and the tigers had changed back to their old defense, they were too tired to do anything. I'm sorry but Brighton wasn't that good, and Hardin County isn't as bad as they looked. Just goes to show you that when you get too fancy, over-respect a team, and change what you've been doing all year...you get beat. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but Henry County is going to destroy Brighton. Henry County won't make the same mistake we did. Regardless, hats off to Brighton anyway. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

People! People! We talk Region 7-4A here! No need for fussin' and fightin'! And why am I the only Hardin County fan around here??? Anyways...about the Brighton-Hardin County game...if any of you people had been watching...Hardin County beat themselves. They went from running a cover-3 defense (which they had been doing all year) to running a cover-1. They practiced the cover-1 for the one little week of the Brighton game. They ran cover-1 in order to prevent the pass...guess what. Brighton ran the ball all night. By the time the 2nd half rolled around and the tigers had changed back to their old defense, they were too tired to do anything. I'm sorry but Brighton wasn't that good, and Hardin County isn't as bad as they looked. Just goes to show you that when you get too fancy, over-respect a team, and change what you've been doing all year...you get beat. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but Henry County is going to destroy Brighton. Henry County won't make the same mistake we did. Regardless, hats off to Brighton anyway. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

If not for a few mistakes, Brighton would have beat Hardin by 50. Sorry to burst your bubble, but if Fat Willie Mac didn't own the officials it would have got real ugly. Brighton had well over 100 yards in penalties. By the way, your QB is way overrated.

Well i saw the game and hardin county looked like an 8th grade team to brighton...except for their qb he looked legit and probably is the only one keeping them able to be in the playoffs this year.

Well if Brighton wasn't that good then Hardin Co. must be horrible. If you always talk about, "if we had done this or that we would have won," then their would be no need to look at the outcomes of games. Henry Co. might beat Brighton badly, but don't talk badly about a team that beat you by 27 and had over 600 yards of offense. I don't think it mattered what defense you played.

Well if Brighton wasn't that good then Hardin Co. must be horrible. If you always talk about, "if we had done this or that we would have won," then their would be no need to look at the outcomes of games. Henry Co. might beat Brighton badly, but don't talk badly about a team that beat you by 27 and had over 600 yards of offense. I don't think it mattered what defense you played.

It's just a case of sour grapes, so don't worry about it. Just beat Munford and let them play the "what if" game.

Heh. Brighton-19 Munford-16. Told ya'll Brighton wasn't that good. And the only reason you people jumped on their bandwagon was because you were hoping that there was someone that could actually tango with Henry County. Looks like it ain't gonna be that way...considering you're gonna have a backup qb doing the job...

Heh. Brighton-19 Munford-16. Told ya'll Brighton wasn't that good. And the only reason you people jumped on their bandwagon was because you were hoping that there was someone that could actually tango with Henry County. Looks like it ain't gonna be that way...considering you're gonna have a backup qb doing the job...

Brighton is plenty good. They were probably in shock when their QB went down. Their backup QB led them to the winning TD in the closing minutes. They will still be good. They beat Hardin County didn't they? Why would YOU say they weren't good? That makes no sense.

Well I didn't jump on any bandwagon and if Hardin's QB went down at the beginning of a game Im sure they wouldn't play their best either. I'm not making excuses because Munford stepped up and played a tough game. Brighton is still a pretty good football team even though next week might get ugly.