Region 7 AAAA

ScoreCorps

Henry Co. 48 Treadwell 14

Brighton 54 Treadwell 20

Wow, I'm not too good at math but they both beat Treadwell by the same number of points and neither team's starters played in the second half. Sure looks like it may be a battle for who will be 1st in the region. I will revisit an earlier thought. Overconfidence can be your enemy; and, this sure ain't the Brighton that got rolled up last few years by Henry Co. Thank you Lord for exciting high school football - I'll play it safe and say, the winner will be wearing RED /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry Co. 48 Treadwell 14

Brighton 54 Treadwell 20

Wow, I'm not too good at math but they both beat Treadwell by the same number of points and neither team's starters played in the second half. Sure looks like it may be a battle for who will be 1st in the region. I will revisit an earlier thought. Overconfidence can be your enemy; and, this sure ain't the Brighton that got rolled up last few years by Henry Co. Thank you Lord for exciting high school football - I'll play it safe and say, the winner will be wearing RED /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You can't determine anything by how much one team beat another team and all that. Brighton played them early in the year and we got them after a big win for them last week. So scores don't matter. And brighton is a pass team and our secondary looked really good against the pass. How bout we get capps in at reciever. He has some really good hands. 2 int's and 1 returned for a td.

You can't determine anything by how much one team beat another team and all that. Brighton played them early in the year and we got them after a big win for them last week. So scores don't matter. And brighton is a pass team and our secondary looked really good against the pass. How bout we get capps in at reciever. He has some really good hands. 2 int's and 1 returned for a td.

True on not determining by score differences. I am excited to see how Brighton does against Munford.

Brighton beat Covington by 30, JNS by 15, and Hardin by 27

Munford loss Covington by 21, JNS by 14, and Hardin by 24

You guys may very well be correct. By your logic the Munford-Brighton game should be a close contest and thus next week Henry Co. will have a running clock on Brighton who will be no contest to them.