Region 7 AAAA

ScoreCorps

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin wins - now on to 7-4A.

Henry Co. defense continues to spend most of the time on the field - and - Brighton upsets the Pats.

Brighton has fog lights and hammers - figure it out!!!!

I'm sorry, but I still say Henry County mauls the Cards just because they're Henry County. Oh! Did Liberty really get beat by Lexington 48-42. Someone gimme word.

Yes they did. I heard it went back and forth the whole game and lexington pulled it off late in the 4th.

Thank you very much sir! So if...when we beat Lexington like a drum, are ya'll gonna quit saying Liberty finishes 3rd in the region over us cuz that's slapping us in the face. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm sorry, but I still say Henry County mauls the Cards just because they're Henry County. Oh! Did Liberty really get beat by Lexington 48-42. Someone gimme word.

Mauls? Mauls? I would expect a more realistic thought from a BAMA fan.

I bet a fat old coach with a 9 iron could muster up a more realistic composition

than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mauls? Mauls? I would expect a more realistic thought from a BAMA fan.

Is that supposed to be an insult??? Cuz (except for Kentucky...and they're a better team than their rank says) we HAVE mauled every team we've played...including Georgia and Clemson, sir. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you very much sir! So if...when we beat Lexington like a drum, are ya'll gonna quit saying Liberty finishes 3rd in the region over us cuz that's slapping us in the face. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I did not pick liberty over hardin. I do think that will be a very good game tho. Lexington is much improved this year so don't be too confident. I hear they have 2 really good runnin backs. But I also heard 1 got hurt last week against liberty.

Hardin wins - U of Memphis does not.

Ok, so while we're on it...Hardin plays Liberty next week. Who do ya'll REALLY think is gonna win...do you think Hardin's defense can hold up and if so where will the key lie on defense? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ok, so while we're on it...Hardin plays Liberty next week. Who do ya'll REALLY think is gonna win...do you think Hardin's defense can hold up and if so where will the key lie on defense? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have not seen hardin play so I will not make a pick. But we shut down liberty offense. The qb was runnin for his life all night and we shut crowder down. He finished with 126 yards but he had a 86 yard td on our 3rd string with about 20 seconds left. So if you have a good defensive front you should be ok.

Watch em in the second half-- thats their M.O. they like to come from behind and they dont get down because they are behind in points