Region 7 AAAA

ScoreCorps

Watch em in the second half-- thats their M.O. they like to come from behind and they dont get down because they are behind in points

Hey have any of ya'll seen the video on Dominique Allen and Marsalis Teague???? Check out the Brighton vs. Henry County thread under page 11. Some dude has it posted there. It's worth a look. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Munford beat Memphis NorthSide - Jackson NorthSide could beat them into oblivian.

ahhh....a little inter-region action this friday, eh? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oops wrong quote....i meant to quote the one right above here. my bad /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hey have any of ya'll seen the video on Dominique Allen and Marsalis Teague???? Check out the Brighton vs. Henry County thread under page 11. Some dude has it posted there. It's worth a look. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

why do i keep getting referred to as "some dude?"

I wish "some dude" would check this out.

1. Brighton

2. Henry - may go lower when Brighton shows others how to do it

3. Hardin

4. Liberty

5. JNS

6. Munford - new hope from the Brighton game could get them higher standing

7. JCM

You coming to Henry Co. tonight? If you think Brighton will shows others how to do it then come on up!

Brighton is off to a quick start! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HENRY COUNTY 47 - Brighton 0 at HALFTIME

ROLL RED ROLL, PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH! Brighton should have forfeited /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />