Bledsoe vs Upperman

jhoutsider

The reason they lose by 20 is because no experience at the O line and there best Defensive player is out. And I think he was the one who kept Bledsoe in the game with 2 interceptions against Tyner besides Bledsoe runs out of steam after one half, it takes 4 quarters to win a football game and honestly I dont think there in good enough shape to play 4 quarters.

Brandon Smith didn't have 2 INTs against Tyner.... He returned a fumble for a TD thats it....

Don't start making excuses, a hour or hour and half is not that long. Just don't let them drive the bus.

Not making excuses..... We'll be waiting for your boys after Friday night....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the "hazing incident", from what I heard from some of the teachers at the game Friday, it really did not sound like hazing to me. Having said that, IF what they were telling happened is true, the boys involved should be taught that what they did is still not OK. Again, I am not saying they should not be punished, they should, but I would not go so far as to call it hazing. Just run them hard for a couple of weeks after practice, and teach them to take care of the younger classman and set an example of how they should act.

Go Warriors!

About the "hazing incident", from what I heard from some of the teachers at the game Friday, it really did not sound like hazing to me. Having said that, IF what they were telling happened is true, the boys involved should be taught that what they did is still not OK. Again, I am not saying they should not be punished, they should, but I would not go so far as to call it hazing. Just run them hard for a couple of weeks after practice, and teach them to take care of the younger classman and set an example of how they should act.

Go Warriors!

Hazing or what ever you call picking on the younger players is probably one of the biggest reasons most of the students in Bledsoe don't play football. The coaches in Dunlap stop hazing from happening. You never said what the incident was.

Hazing or what ever you call picking on the younger players is probably one of the biggest reasons most of the students in Bledsoe don't play football. The coaches in Dunlap stop hazing from happening. You never said what the incident was.

someone please tell me what hazing is then.....is it picking on under classmen....or is there more to it.....if so....then something should be done...

Go Warriors!

I also spoke to a teacher at the ball game Friday and I would say that "hazing" is exactly what took place. I don't know what boys were involved, but just running a little is NOT ENOUGH for this type of behavior. They should AT LEAST have to set out a couple of games and then run to make it up. If we start letting things like this go, who knows how much worse it will get. What if that had been one of your children? I don't think you would be taking it so lightly. Something should be done, and I am going to give the coaching staff the benefit of the doubt and assume they are going to take care of this.

I also spoke to a teacher at the ball game Friday and I would say that "hazing" is exactly what took place. I don't know what boys were involved, but just running a little is NOT ENOUGH for this type of behavior. They should AT LEAST have to set out a couple of games and then run to make it up. If we start letting things like this go, who knows how much worse it will get. What if that had been one of your children? I don't think you would be taking it so lightly. Something should be done, and I am going to give the coaching staff the benefit of the doubt and assume they are going to take care of this.

I agree. I also think that if the boys involved were allowed to play friday night and the coach had knowledge of this incident, then the coach needs to be reprimanded also. Does anybody have any exact details, yet?

I agree. I also think that if the boys involved were allowed to play friday night and the coach had knowledge of this incident, then the coach needs to be reprimanded also. Does anybody have any exact details, yet?

From what I have herd today there are about 4 of our main starters that are supposed to be involved. If these alligations are true then it was said that that they would be out for three games. I agree that they should be punished if it is true, but this also means that these players will miss the Dunlap game. And for some of those players it will be the last time they will ever play Dunlap. On the other hand, I have herd from a realiable source that these players did not 'haze' the younger players. It is a part of being a younger classman to get picked on, I know I sure did. If those players that were acused were jus picking on them then the younger classman just need to grow up and show some backbone and take up for themselves. As far as the game goes, I think it will be a loss for our boys in blue. But good luck warriors, play hard!

From what I have herd today there are about 4 of our main starters that are supposed to be involved. If these alligations are true then it was said that that they would be out for three games. I agree that they should be punished if it is true, but this also means that these players will miss the Dunlap game. And for some of those players it will be the last time they will ever play Dunlap. On the other hand, I have herd from a realiable source that these players did not 'haze' the younger players. It is a part of being a younger classman to get picked on, I know I sure did. If those players that were acused were jus picking on them then the younger classman just need to grow up and show some backbone and take up for themselves. As far as the game goes, I think it will be a loss for our boys in blue. But good luck warriors, play hard!

well i was told younger players were whipped with a weight belt and something to do with ice water......the ice water i might let go........BUT THE WEIGHT BELT.....no excuse, i'm sorry. teachers can't whip our kids at school and i don't think an older football player should either. if its just 3 games there lucky, because if it was my son.....well, lets just leave it at 3 games...