Tell me people Central or Sequoyah

sportsman88

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD BE AS GOOD AS CENTRAL IF YA'LL WOULD LEAVE POLITICS OUT OF IT AND KEEP A COACH FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS.

man i thought i would never say this but i actually agree with you. weird.

Yes we lost, lost to a better team did it with class that is what seperates us from you. You win, do it with no class come on here take your level of class even down another notch.

Yes we lost, lost to a better team did it with class that is what seperates us from you. You win, do it with no class come on here take your level of class even down another notch.

Even as bad as you act I still hope you win in the plaoffs.

slobber,

sorry, but I feel like smokey is one of the ones on this thread that has shown some respect to Sequoyah on this thread, and I think that in return deserves some respect. Look guys, we could spend the rest of the season on here talking about what happenend, what didn't, coulda, shoulda, woulda, etc. The games over and its time to turn the focus to the Notre Dame game and Central needs to take this off week to get back into gear. Personally, this is my last post on this thread and I will be looking for the Sequoyah-Notre Dame thread. Good luck to Central and the Chiefs on the rest of the season.

Has anyone gotten an update on Rayl yet? I hope it wasn't too serious. Hate to see any kid leave with an injury and not come back.

Dave, tell Jake myself and a lot of others admired how he fought through the cramps and kept on churning, that says a lot about him as an athlete. You and mom should be proud as I know you are.

it was a great game....except for when central ran out on the field and about 10 players kicked the spear that the girl on the horse put on the field.... real classy...central is good though... i think they will go far....

out of that whole field the girl could of put the spear (like infront of seq players or in the "S") she puts it right in the path of the central players it not like central kids ran out of their way and kicked it

congrats to both teams. from what i saw the fan on the field had been there the whole 2nd half, for some reason the ref. told him to leave. he did not run out on the field. there was not plenty of room on the vistor side for seating as someone stated. Central defense had a good game with the exception of 2 plays, the 80 yard run for a td and 71 yard pass that set up a td for seq. This is by far the worst game Central has played, but Seq. has been the best team Central has played. Good luck Seq. i think you will end up 3rd or 4th in the region.

McMinn Central 28 zebra's 21 and Chief 12. Chargers you beat them both, hold your heads up and just think. This type of game is something to learn from. Don't let the ref's get you down. Just try harder. Coaches spread the ball around a little more. Seems as if Jackson was getting it every other play. Other teams will catch on to this. Go Chargers.