Maplewood vs Hunterslane

thebayoubear

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunters Lane has an awesome defense. It is looking like them and Franklin are on a collision course on the quarterfinal Friday night of this November's postseason.

well first off congrats to hunters lane ..for the win. great defense!! that was all i saw

me on the other hand missed most of the game until late 3rd qtr when i got there .. after i had planned on watching it at home ..since my baby sitter bailed on me at the last min, CSS had said they were going to show the game on chl 27 at 7pm instead they aired to teams from west knoxville ... i dont even know if the game came on at all ..but its the last time i will depend on CSS for anything. but when i got there it was all hunters lane ..blitz blitz blitz ...maplewood had no answers and a penalty on the punt return took them out for good ... no excuses .. next game!

from what i saw though .. maplewood looks you need to add some quick passes and plenty of screens ..to your play book.

i never said it would be perfect they can still get back to where the need to be ..finals!!

Panther Pride !!!!! bring on tha donkey rats !!

i listened to that MBA Hillsboro game on the radio as i watched the rest of Hunters Lane and Maplewood from birds eye view up in on the hill!!

Maybe that big ole Hunters Lane coach with the broken arm won't get into a fight with the Maplewood players (during pregame) like he did at the jamboree a few weeks ago.........

Is Cantrell playing this week for Maplewood boski??????? How about #11??????

Before we move on past the HL-Maplewood game, I just wanted to let DaCatfish know, that all that Big Ole Coach did, was defend his players after a Maplewood assistant cussed and called out HL team members after the jamboree! Everyone has kissed and made up since then, but I felt like the truth should be told about what really happened.

This is an off the subject question directed toward boski or any other Maplewood fan who wants to answer.

Boski, give me your opinion of Memphis East. The first game of the season Maplewood beat them 13-6 and that score surprised me. Last year Memphis East didn't do so well for a number of reasons. This year, they appear to be pretty good. I have been meaning to ask you this for a while now. Thanks.

Memphis East .. look very good on defense, very fast

the offense didnt seem to have anything going for them until the last drive of the game

they seemed just as fast on offense but maplewood's defense was a bit faster to the ball

the TD Mem East got was setup in part by a bad punt fake by Maplewood ketp you guys from getting shutout.

play makers on d ... need more playmakers on the offense.

from what i saw you guys have a good team.

Memphis East .. look very good on defense, very fast

the offense didnt seem to have anything going for them until the last drive of the game

they seemed just as fast on offense but maplewood's defense was a bit faster to the ball

the TD Mem East got was setup in part by a bad punt fake by Maplewood ketp you guys from getting shutout.

play makers on d ... need more playmakers on the offense.

from what i saw you guys have a good team.

Thanks Boski. I'm not a East fan as much as I am a fan of Memphis highschool football in general. My team is Whitehaven; but I try to keep up with whats going on with the rest of the teams. I'm still trying to figure Memphis East out though.