The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10

WaCoJaCo

wonder why germantown isnt infront og millington in the local poll....

Dandy Dozen Football Rankings

MUS takes over the top spot

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FOOTBALL DANDY DOZEN

School.....Record....Last Week

1. MUS 3-0..... 4

2. Millington 2-0..... 2

3. Whitehaven 3-0..... 3

4. Olive Branch 1-1..... 1

5. Houston 3-0..... 6

6. Melrose 2-1..... 8

7. Germantown 3-0..... 10

8. Collierville 1-1..... 5

9. CBHS 3-0..... 9

10. Briarcrest 3-0..... 11

11. East 2-1..... NR

12. Bolton 1-1..... 12

Dropped out: Fairley

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder why germantown isnt infront og millington in the local poll....

Dandy Dozen Football Rankings

MUS takes over the top spot

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FOOTBALL DANDY DOZEN

School.....Record....Last Week

1. MUS 3-0..... 4

2. Millington 2-0..... 2

3. Whitehaven 3-0..... 3

4. Olive Branch 1-1..... 1

5. Houston 3-0..... 6

6. Melrose 2-1..... 8

7. Germantown 3-0..... 10

8. Collierville 1-1..... 5

9. CBHS 3-0..... 9

10. Briarcrest 3-0..... 11

11. East 2-1..... NR

12. Bolton 1-1..... 12

Dropped out: Fairley

Well, If you notice, no where in that poll do you see "100% correct". That allows them to rank Millington ahead of Germantown. If they had checked the WaCoJaCo 5A poll in advance they would of known better. I guess their not very smart. Oh, and by the way. Thats not a 5A poll.

Who in the H E double L is Olive Branch ? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well, If you notice, no where in that poll do you see "100% correct". That allows them to rank Millington ahead of Germantown. If they had checked the WaCoJaCo 5A poll in advance they would of known better. I guess their not very smart. Oh, and by the way. Thats not a 5A poll.

Who in the H E double L is Olive Branch ? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It is a team in Mississippi that either plays in Tennessee, or has alot of Tennessee citizens playing on their team. Similar to SEBC that is in Missiissippi but is allowed to play for a T$$AA championship. Im sure that this makes since to everyone on this board.

It is a team in Mississippi that either plays in Tennessee, or has alot of Tennessee citizens playing on their team. Similar to SEBC that is in Missiissippi but is allowed to play for a T$$AA championship. Im sure that this makes since to everyone on this board.

Olive Branch is a school located just across the state line from Memphis in Olive Branch Ms. They a very good most years. Unfortunately, they are in the same region as South Panola. Still, in their losses to the Tigers they usually give them a good game.

1) Ooltewah

2) Farragut

3) Brentwood

4) Oak Ridge

5) Dobyns Bennett

6) Franklin

7) Oakland

8) Riverdale

9) Cookville

10) Germantown

outside looking in: Millington, Sevier Co., Siegel, Houston. Hunters Lane

In case you missed it, this poll is 100% correct!

Sorry but this poll is only 90% correct. As will be proved Friday, D-B should be ranked far higher than OR.

Sorry but this poll is only 90% correct. As will be proved Friday, D-B should be ranked far higher than OR.

I don't think you understand how the WaCoJaCo 5A Poll works. In the WaCoJaCo 5A Poll I consider what a team has done, not what they might do. This week the poll is 100% correct. Next week the poll will be 100% correct. Your a DB hater anyway. We don't need you on the Band Wagon.

How dare you question the great WaCoJaCo? Only if the Indians win , but the Cats will always be in the top 10. I need to party with this WaCo dude, maybe at Big Eds Friday. HA HA ROLL TRIBE

This is why your HOT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think you understand how the WaCoJaCo 5A Poll works. In the WaCoJaCo 5A Poll I consider what a team has done, not what they might do. This week the poll is 100% correct. Next week the poll will be 100% correct. Your a DB hater anyway. We don't need you on the Band Wagon.

This is why your HOT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!

1) Ooltewah

2) Farragut

3) Brentwood

4) Oak Ridge

5) Dobyns Bennett

6) Franklin

7) Oakland

8) Riverdale

9) Cookville

10) Germantown

outside looking in: Millington, Sevier Co., Siegel, Houston. Hunters Lane

In case you missed it, this poll is 100% correct!

I agree 4 now but Oak ridge will fall out next week and Sevier county will b in in a week or 2..... cant wait 4 that DB SC game /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I agree 4 now but Oak ridge will fall out next week and Sevier county will b in in a week or 2..... cant wait 4 that DB SC game /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hope you are right SCHS2008. Im for you guys, except when playing D-B. We're goning to really miss playing you next year(except for the playoffs). Its been a great rivalry.