Mcewen @ WWH

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speakin of eating crow, how'd that cascade game go last week? Don't worry Cowgirl, no1 here is afraid of your little McEwen team. We always let one sorry team beat us every year and it happened to be Forrest 2 years in a row. MacTown gets drilled tonight and settle into the cellar spot in region 5 with CA!

Pats 31

mactown 12

I hate to tell you that but my little cowgirl 5 years old and she will slap the fire out of you and make you like. And about sorry teams there is not any in our region, but sorry fans and you are the king of them. yes we got bet last week I have been nice on here. Getting drilled that goes both ways the Boy's in Mac town are ready to take the field and hit all night. So you may need to pack a lunch for tonight.

I hate to tell you that but my little cowgirl 5 years old and she will slap the fire out of you and make you like. And about sorry teams there is not any in our region, but sorry fans and you are the king of them. yes we got bet last week I have been nice on here. Getting drilled that goes both ways the Boy's in Mac town are ready to take the field and hit all night. So you may need to pack a lunch for tonight.

Tell em T-MAC...E.T. goes off on WHH and Mactown comes back with the victory.

Go get him Mac /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go get him Mac /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Heritage ought to be ashamed to get blown out at home to McEwen on Homecoming. Hats off to McEwen for the win. I thought that Coach Brown had this program on the right track. But the Patriots won't make the playoffs this year. Jo Byrns will walk the dog on this team and several others likely will as well. I counted 23 dressed players on the field for McEwen. Too one dimensional on offense with no speed. Gonna be a long year in White House. Sadly.

Heritage ought to be ashamed to get blown out at home to McEwen on Homecoming. Hats off to McEwen for the win. I thought that Coach Brown had this program on the right track. But the Patriots won't make the playoffs this year. Jo Byrns will walk the dog on this team and several others likely will as well. I counted 23 dressed players on the field for McEwen. Too one dimensional on offense with no speed. Gonna be a long year in White House. Sadly.

sadly enough, agreed..