Gordonsville Jr. High Football

croz6110

Gordonsville Jr. High has a really good team, and a lot of people around here are looking forward to when they get into high school. Here is there schedule and results so far.

8/26/08 Gville 22 Watertown 14

9/4/08 Gville 32 Macon Co. 6

9/9/08 Gville 34 Dekalb Co. 6

9/11/08 Gville @ Monterey

9/16/08 Gville @ Smith County

9/23/08 Gville vs. Cornerstone(Baxter)

10/2/08 Gville @ Celina

10/7/08 Gville @ Trousdale County

With the exception of Watertown, Gville has had the game in hand at halftime.

They played Dekalb tonight and it was 34-0 at the half, and Dekalb beat Trousdale and Smith Counties, so they're not a bad team.

I, myself, am looking forward to when these kids are in high school. If they all stick together, it will be one heck of a team.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else care? Why are you the only one posting? Is it possible that no one else cares?

Yes, people do care.

I can't put it on the regular football boards. If I could, other people would chime in. But, there has been a little talk about it on the football boards. Just not too much, because we're not supposed to talk about middle school sports on the high school boards.

So, next time, keep your keystrokes to yourself.

BTW, look at the other boards, there is not more than one or two people posting on each middle school football board.

Congrats to G-ville Jr. High. This was a good game and the 2nd half was very interesting. LA's offense didnt get the ball the whole 3rd quarter but their D scored their only second half points on a fumble recovery, and ran it in for 6. I beieve LA only had one drive the whole 2nd half on offense and that was the last of the game which ended on about the one yard line. It was very interesting to in that LA's coaches and players didnt know what down it was the last play of the game and the qb spiked the ball on 4th down with 3 seconds left on the clock, giving the ball back to the Tigers for the W. Congrats boys on a great season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Now get ready for some basketball! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />