What's up with the Tennessean online sports section?

jabbo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as before scroll down and select the school you want under "Your School". Then, click on "TEAM PAGES" and you should see a sport-specific link. Click on that. Then, click the "Schedule" link and there will be a "STATS" button next to the particular game that you can click.

I write software for a living and it is my goal to make navigating an application or website as intuitive as possible. This website leaves a lot to be desired - IMHO.

Good grief! I navigated through that mess thanks ONLY to your instructions. You're being WAY too kind when you say that website leaves a lot to be desired. I can think of several unmentionable adjectives suitable for describing that Charlie Fox of a website.

With the patience you've displayed in navigating that site (and leading idiots like me through it) then it's pretty obvious that Robjim does indeed need to shut his pie hole. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good grief! I navigated through that mess thanks ONLY to your instructions. You're being WAY too kind when you say that website leaves a lot to be desired. I can think of several unmentionable adjectives suitable for describing that Charlie Fox of a website.

With the patience you've displayed in navigating that site (and leading idiots like me through it) then it's pretty obvious that Robjim does indeed need to shut his pie hole. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Try navigating through it and then trying to add stats. Only half the team shows up and if you try to enter the entire roster all the previous stats you entered disappear. Frustrating.

Fubar!

Try navigating through it and then trying to add stats. Only half the team shows up and if you try to enter the entire roster all the previous stats you entered disappear. Frustrating.

Fubar!

I'd wind up pulling an Elvis on my computer monitor at that point. Somebody probably got paid good money to come up with that crap.