Indy chatter

hsfbfan1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 3 Ls and 8ints under their belt, the chatter about this hot team and QB has died down a lot. And Franklin is next, ready or not.

Generally when there is nothing good to "chatter" about the posters go away, don't believe me ask Ravenwood!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

With 3 Ls and 8ints under their belt, the chatter about this hot team and QB has died down a lot. And Franklin is next, ready or not.

Actually it is 2 Ls and 7 ints. Also how were they a hot team? They were 1-1 before Centennial. Also there is a bye this week. It will pick up next week for the Franklin game.

Actually it is 2 Ls and 7 ints. Also how were they a hot team? They were 1-1 before Centennial. Also there is a bye this week. It will pick up next week for the Franklin game.

I stand corrected. I guess that's just what happens when the chatter dies down and reality sets in.....no more hot bandwagons.

I stand corrected. I guess that's just what happens when the chatter dies down and reality sets in.....no more hot bandwagons.

It is funny how some posters seem to vanish when the program isn't doing so well (overseascoach, etc.).

Does anyone know of any other former Eagles that are playing in college now

Scott Hazard (Cumberland)

Josh Grigsby (Fort Scott CC)

Emory Martin (Lenoir Rhyne)

Chris Darnell (Western Kentucky)

Issac Baugh (Buffalo)

Scott Pettigrew (Buffalo)

Ryan Consiglio (UTC)

Nate Stout (Campbellsville)

Jonathan Robinson (Campbellsville)

Rodney Coffee (Campbellsville)

It is funny how some posters seem to vanish when the program isn't doing so well (overseascoach, etc.).

Does anyone know of any other former Eagles that are playing in college now

Scott Hazard (Cumberland)

Josh Grigsby (Fort Scott CC)

Emory Martin (Lenoir Rhyne)

Chris Darnell (Western Kentucky)

Issac Baugh (Buffalo)

Scott Pettigrew (Buffalo)

Ryan Consiglio (UTC)

Nate Stout (Campbellsville)

Jonathan Robinson (Campbellsville)

Rodney Coffee (Campbellsville)

Sleeper, your list is accurate except for a few changes this year. Emory Martin transferred to Samford and is ineligible this year due to NCAA transfer rules. I also understand that Scotty Hazzard and Chris Darnell are no longer playing as of this season. Not a bad # for a school with only two graduating classes.

Sleeper, your list is accurate except for a few changes this year. Emory Martin transferred to Samford and is ineligible this year due to NCAA transfer rules. I also understand that Scotty Hazzard and Chris Darnell are no longer playing as of this season. Not a bad # for a school with only two graduating classes.

Interesting. Thanks for the update. I also knew of another that's no longer playing in Jared Haney (Fort Scott CC). But you're right that's not a bad number for only 2 graduating classes.

Jeff Veres is at UTC. Grigsby left the football team at Fort Scott and is looking to transfer.

Surely you aren't suggesting they play the QB that lost to Franklin 41-16 last year, right?

Or do you go with the kid who made a deep postseason run, who had you within a TD of BA in the 4th quarter, and who led you back from 14 down against Centennial. Sure, Indy hasn't closed games very well but they are a young team, a team that is very much learning how to play without the class of 2008.

Here's something I'm wondering--is Brett Meeker going to see the field at all as a RB? He showed major promise all through middle school and even as a freshman and sophomore. I feel like he can be the kind of tailback that this team needs but he has been absent from the stat sheet so far. Has he regressed or is there an injury at work?

Are you a Indy Fan or Parent???? If you are you should be ashamed of yourself! I've seen a bunch of your posts and not once have they been positive. Grow-up and be a good role model, not a immature High School QB/ TEAM basher.