West Greene vs North Greene

redneck12

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the boys from North Green some credit here. They are not just going to show up and let West Greene score at will. Coach Smith and Coach McKnight are good coaches. They have worked hard getting the program going. Little Joe has had better players and adminstration to work with. Now times have changed since David McClain has become principal. Just because of the records and stats, I would not take a 56 point spread. Good luck to both teams.

Give the boys from North Green some credit here. They are not just going to show up and let West Greene score at will. Coach Smith and Coach McKnight are good coaches. They have worked hard getting the program going. Little Joe has had better players and adminstration to work with. Now times have changed since David McClain has become principal. Just because of the records and stats, I would not take a 56 point spread. Good luck to both teams.

Smith and McKnight are dandy coaches and David McClain is a first rate young principal. The talent and love for football by the community is going to have to catch up with the staff in Baileyton. Smith and Mcknight if they can keep this very young team together are going to have a very good FB team in another 2 seasons.

West Greene in a blowout 56-0. North Greene just doesnt have talent or numbers on their side.

i dunno i think they will get a score if wg gets to cocky they may slip up and ng will may catch them sleeping at the wheel ....lol i hope they come to play dang if i pay to get in to watch a game i wanna watch both teams be competitive.....

i dunno i think they will get a score if wg gets to cocky they may slip up and ng will may catch them sleeping at the wheel ....lol i hope they come to play dang if i pay to get in to watch a game i wanna watch both teams be competitive.....

Well, North Greene just gave Hancock their first win in their programs history, so I don't see much coming from N. Greene in this game.