Lincoln Co. vs. Riverdale

Hawse40

A big congratulations to Coach Thompson and the Falcons! 26-13 Lincoln Co.

I agree with you completely, pretty good for a bunch of coaches that some people think are too stale, lol. Yes, Riverdale did help us with the turnovers but, we capitalized on them, and that was the difference in the game, and the difference in the Falcons this year, compared to teams in the past. And a lot of those fumbles were caused by Falcon defenders laying the lumber to Riverdale ballcarriers. Anyone that was there cannot deny that at all. Riverdale has some very talented kids, maybe not as many as some of their teams in the past, but don't feel too sorry for them, they will get better as the year goes along. We are the same way, we have some young sophmores, and jrs. and srs., that don't have a lot of playing time, that will be very good given time, but the bottom line is, I don't care if you are Knute Rockne, you have to have talent to win games.I've heard several people say today that we were playing not to lose, rather than to win in the 4th quarter last night, well, it worked didn't it!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />