GC @ JCS

GCPioneer

Gibson Co. travels back to Jackson once again this week to take on JCS. Gibson Co. is coming off a thriller against TCA by winning 25-24 in the last few seconds of the game. JCS is coming off a 24-17 loss to Davidson Academy whom seems to have one of the best RB's in the state. Will Gibson Co. be able to keep the momentum into JCS and pull out a big Region win or will JCS prevail and bring home their first Region win of the year?

I saw JCS against Fayette Acad. a couple of weeks and I must say I was impressed with Cody Jones's passing. He hit the WR right where it needed to be almost every time. Also, Will Johnson was impressive as well in that game. He made several nice jukes. It should be another good game for both teams!

Congrats on your win last night...we did just the opposite...we either lead or was tied until Davidson Academy took their first lead of the night with 12.3 seconds left...but that's the only time the score really matters...Willaims was an inpressive runner for them...they have an excellent kicker also...every kick-off was deep in the end zone...looks like this Friday night could be a good one...good luck to you guys

Reitzfan and Jaxman, what's ya'lls observation on this one? I know you two are JCS fans.

I think if we don't give up the big play then this could turn out to be another GC/TCA game. I went and watched JCS against Fayette Acad. a couple of weeks ago and I must say Cody Jones's passes are very very accurate passes. The MLB (I don't know his name) for JCS was a beast as well and was all over the field in the first half making tackles.

After seeing GC play this past friday, they are better than they have been in the past, but I dont believe that they will beat JCS. JCS 31 Gibson County 18. GC cant give JCS the ball at their own 45 every time on the kickoff like they did vs TCA. GC had trouble with TCA, and JCS is a much more physical and all around faster team than TCA. JCS will take this one in a physical contest. Pulling away in the second half.

will be a very physical game but i think thats the game gibson county wants to play. if you look back to the loses from last year the blowouts were usually against spread/passing teams. after playing fairly well against two spread teams so far gc has shown that they are more prepared against the pass than in the past. i think gc might open some eyes if jcs tries to play a physical game. both lines were very physical against tca and the last two years coach morris has saidgc was much more physical than milan and just made to many little mistakes. this is a very important game for both teams seing as the only wins for eighter have come against single a teams. i think if gc can pull this one off the playoffs are a good possibility with peabody west carrol and dresden still on the schedule.

will be a very physical game but i think thats the game gibson county wants to play. if you look back to the loses from last year the blowouts were usually against spread/passing teams. after playing fairly well against two spread teams so far gc has shown that they are more prepared against the pass than in the past. i think gc might open some eyes if jcs tries to play a physical game. both lines were very physical against tca and the last two years coach morris has saidgc was much more physical than milan and just made to many little mistakes. this is a very important game for both teams seing as the only wins for eighter have come against single a teams. i think if gc can pull this one off the playoffs are a good possibility with peabody west carrol and dresden still on the schedule.

PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL

GO EAGLES!!