FRA@CPA

robjim

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One small correction for 1997

FRA beat CPA in the regular season by a score of 23-14. The score of CPA 14 FRA 10 was in the playoffs on the hill. CPA won it with seconds remaining with a Hunter Daniel Touchdown.

The 1997 regular season win by FRA was the last time that CPA lost to FRA , although it came real close in the 2000 season in the dying seconds with a failed field goal attempt.

Whoops, you are correct. I put the result from week 12 instead of week 6, FRA over CPA 23-14.

Whats up with goodpasture they aint lookin as hot as they should

It's really unclear at this point. Goodpasture beats Ravenwood, Ravenwood beats B.A. (the #10 team in the nation at that point), Goodpasture barely beats FRA, who lost by 3 scores to Cannon Co.? ...So by my calculations, Cannon Co. should be in the top 10 in the nation... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It just really doesn't make since and probably won't until the last 2 weeks of regular season, when Goodpasture faces DCA then CPA. But you are right, they haven't looked as hot as they should.

One small correction for 1997

FRA beat CPA in the regular season by a score of 23-14. The score of CPA 14 FRA 10 was in the playoffs on the hill. CPA won it with seconds remaining with a Hunter Daniel Touchdown.

The 1997 regular season win by FRA was the last time that CPA lost to FRA , although it came real close in the 2000 season in the dying seconds with a failed field goal attempt.

I have to agree that this game will be as easy as my last years physic exam!

CPA survived FRA tonight, 35-14, but actually was a bit closer than the score. Congrats to the Lions for hanging tough with an UNBELIEVABLE number of injuries. At one point in the game tonight, CPA's defense was missing 4 original starters and 3 of their replacements with injuries. Young guys are stepping up and hanging tough.

CPA appeared to be on the way to the "mercy rule" in the 1st half, then FRA started moving the ball - primarily because of poor tackling and defending of Page, the very good QB for FRA.

CPA was up 20-0 when FRA's offense started clicking. FRA actually outplayed CPA in the 3rd quarter and cut the lead to 20-14, when CPA finally figured out how to bottle up Page, then they closed strong, scoring 15 in the 4th.

I have been following CPA for over 15 years, and I have never seen a team so depleted with injuries, but young guys are filling in, and getting better. We may be alright by playoff time if we can avoid any more injuries.

Congrats to FRA for palying a good game. I'm sure they will get better each year with Pack coaching there now.