York @ Smith County

glover

I wouldnt bother arguing with the supreme being of football MO$$$. I believe it was he who said this was SC's most balanced team in awhile or something of that sort. Can't forget about the 04' or 06 team and they both won the region something this team wont do. For SC the season isn't over, but I doubt anyone else in this region will beat York or SC. York probably has the regular season region title this year, but SC has a good team loaded with speed and I think they will be fine and it could go the other way if they meet again. I think the two 4th down conversions for York, one leading for a TD took a little wind out of SC's sails. Yorks defense really tightened up in the 2nd half and SC's balanced offense was not very effective. But they will be well prepared by the coaches to face whomever they play next week if they do play, and will be fine the rest of the season. Good luck to the Owls

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotta games left. We'll see if how you do at YAI in a couple of weeks. If you win up there...you are a contender. I doubt you will.

You doubted we would win tonight. You hope we win in Jamestown. I dont blame you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You are going to need a lot of help now to get very far. Think about it like this. Last season we beat CC by 1 then lost to York by 5 with about 6 or 7 turnovers. All we had to do was score from the 5 with 1st and goal. I think we will have a good shot. CC done exactly what they had todo tonight to hang in there. Use Young as a decoy and hope some others could have a good night. They didnt turn the ball over but once that mattered. We had several costly turnovers, 1 very close to the endzone and very questionable. We also got a too many men on the field call that really wound up helping CC.

You doubted we would win tonight. You hope we win in Jamestown. I dont blame you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You are going to need a lot of help now to get very far. Think about it like this. Last season we beat CC by 1 then lost to York by 5 with about 6 or 7 turnovers. All we had to do was score from the 5 with 1st and goal. I think we will have a good shot. CC done exactly what they had todo tonight to hang in there. Use Young as a decoy and hope some others could have a good night. They didnt turn the ball over but once that mattered. We had several costly turnovers, 1 very close to the endzone and very questionable. We also got a too many men on the field call that really wound up helping CC.

They don't call you Whinemoland for nothing. YAI is pretty tough. They are usually much better at home. They seemed more disciplined than last year. They made no mistakes. They had one penalty for 5 yards. It will be very difficult for you to beat them up there. If you barely beat Cannon...and you did...it will be much tougher up there.

Yes...I did think you would lose at Cannon. Looks as though I was pretty close with that prediction.

I wouldnt bother arguing with the supreme being of football MO$$$. I believe it was he who said this was SC's most balanced team in awhile or something of that sort. Can't forget about the 04' or 06 team and they both won the region something this team wont do. For SC the season isn't over, but I doubt anyone else in this region will beat York or SC. York probably has the regular season region title this year, but SC has a good team loaded with speed and I think they will be fine and it could go the other way if they meet again. I think the two 4th down conversions for York, one leading for a TD took a little wind out of SC's sails. Yorks defense really tightened up in the 2nd half and SC's balanced offense was not very effective. But they will be well prepared by the coaches to face whomever they play next week if they do play, and will be fine the rest of the season. Good luck to the Owls

I said they were balanced and you followed several sentences saying the same thing. They are balanced. So I guess we agree on that. Just not effective when it comes down to it. Mr Munson. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way. I also said this game was for the region title. Did you miss that post? Try talking before a game. Not after. Gives you the right to serve some crow. Like the lottery. You have to pay before the drawing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I said they were balanced and you followed several sentences saying the same thing. They are balanced. So I guess we agree on that. Just not effective when it comes down to it. Mr Munson. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way. I also said this game was for the region title. Did you miss that post? Try talking before a game. Not after. Gives you the right to serve some crow. Like the lottery. You have to pay before the drawing. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wasnt calling you the supreme being of football, dont give yourself that much credit. I was talking about something I believe Antwan said earlier this season, just poking fun. Yes I did miss the post, I dont get on here as much as I used to and post because I dont have time and isnt a priority as much but I like getting on here and reading some and making a comment every now and then.

I wasnt calling you the supreme being of football, dont give yourself that much credit. I was talking about something I believe Antwan said earlier this season, just poking fun. Yes I did miss the post, I dont get on here as much as I used to and post because I dont have time and isnt a priority as much but I like getting on here and reading some and making a comment every now and then.

Yeah everyone seems to be spending more time working now days. Since the fuel went through the roof. Lot less participation than last year in here.

Dang, I thought you was giving me a status above Antwan there for a moment. I am crushed now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah everyone seems to be spending more time working now days. Since the fuel went through the roof. Lot less participation than last year in here.

Dang, I thought you was giving me a status above Antwan there for a moment. I am crushed now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry MO$$$, I know it probably meant alot to you, to be mentioned in that company is big /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where is Glover??? Get in here Glover. Surely you have a picture. Or are you out there directing traffic while the city workers clean up the horse paddy's? I bought out the extra road kill pizzas, left over at the lower snack bar. Going to feed GV players so they will be York tough. Maybe they can score on TC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where is Glover??? Get in here Glover. Surely you have a picture. Or are you out there directing traffic while the city workers clean up the horse paddy's? I bought out the extra road kill pizzas, left over at the lower snack bar. Going to feed GV players so they will be York tough. Maybe they can score on TC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />