AC @ Kingston

acmav53

I'll take Kingston in this one. There isn't a team that has ever came to Kingston and hasn't been intimidated. Last year they lost to Catholic by one score and the only team to get within twenty points. And AE won by two after a field goal that hit the bottom post. Kingston has one of the most intimidating stadium and fans in 3A football so thats why I think Kingston takes this one. If the game was in AC then I would take AC but those Kingston students get wild and loud.

Yea this was a funny statement .... (There isn't a team that has ever came to Kingston and hasn't been intimidated) .. I can guarantee that Catholic, AE and Fulton have never been intimdated going to Kingston .... I know Fulton has put an average of about 40 points on them the last 4 years or so ... Kingston may have scored an average of 7 points .. THATS INTIMIDATION all right !! Now this year maybe Kingston can back that up ... Kingston supposed to be better and Fulton has alot of sophs playing ... Fulton has 13 sophs starting in 22 positions and is 0-3 to start the year .. so this is the year for Kingston to get Fulton if they are gonna do it .....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea this was a funny statement .... (There isn't a team that has ever came to Kingston and hasn't been intimidated) .. I can guarantee that Catholic, AE and Fulton have never been intimdated going to Kingston .... I know Fulton has put an average of about 40 points on them the last 4 years or so ... Kingston may have scored an average of 7 points .. THATS INTIMIDATION all right !! Now this year maybe Kingston can back that up ... Kingston supposed to be better and Fulton has alot of sophs playing ... Fulton has 13 sophs starting in 22 positions and is 0-3 to start the year .. so this is the year for Kingston to get Fulton if they are gonna do it .....

I've been at all Kingstons games this year and the intimidation of Kingston at home was lost around 2000 their was at time when when it was a advantage but those days are gone. I think the jackets will win this game if they HOLD ON TO THE BALL

i agree,kingston lost there intimidation,i graduated in 2001,and played on the 3 straight region champs team,and state runner up,kingston dont have 100 players anymore,or the talent,but kingston still and always plays with pride,thats what keeps them in the game,as for the catholic fans who commented,yall got 100 players,and u recruit,and ur a private school,and the top notch facilities,and still cant make it outta the second round,seems like fulton intimidates yall every year,but money cant buy u talent,or heart,irish is a joke,and overrated,have fun playin with the big boys next year,ha ha.

Where do you buy those orange colored glasses?

There isn't a team that comes to Kingston and isn't intimidated. What are you smoking? Catholic certainly wasn't intimidated last year. They had several key defensive players injured early in that game and several questionable flags that kept the game close. Kingston did do a good job taking advantages of the injuries. Fulton, AE and Catholic aren't very easily intimidated in case you haven't noticed. Maybe the three of them tend to overlook Kingston instead of being intimidated by them. If you look at their schedules I don't think Kingston would rate very high on the intimidation meter for these three.

That being said, I see AC in a big win. They may be the top team in the district this year. Their skill people are tough. Longmire may have a field day throwing to Wilson and Rogers could @@@@ up big yards on the ground. AC by 2-3 TDs.

HEY IRISHBBALL , I think you are rite on the only thing INTIMIDATING about KINGSTON is the good ole boy REF. that puts on his striped shirt & walks across the road to the football field & refs the game. AC by 14 they can run & pass with that being said everything for AC starts up front w/PACK& ELLIS & COLLINS ,big and fast lineman. But their best player is the fullback/linebacker COLEMAN. He has aways put fear in the other teams up here OAKRIDGE& CLINTON . I think that SAMS kid for KINGSTON may be their best player. YOU maybe rite AC could be the top team in the region this year but there is a lot of football to be played. I WILL SAY THAT CATHOLIC & FULTON & MY BEST FRIEND'S TEAM , DA AE ROADRUNNERS WILL BE RIGHT THERE.

If Kingston can hold onto the ball I like them in this ball game!!!!!!!!!!

The idiot who picked kingston is stupid! Kingston is not a good football program at all this year! Anderson County on the other hand is a great football program that i look to possibly see in the state title. I think AC proved last friday vs. fulton that they can play. I look for AC to cream Kingston 35-6

I'll take Kingston in this one. There isn't a team that has ever came to Kingston and hasn't been intimidated. Last year they lost to Catholic by one score and the only team to get within twenty points. And AE won by two after a field goal that hit the bottom post. Kingston has one of the most intimidating stadium and fans in 3A football so thats why I think Kingston takes this one. If the game was in AC then I would take AC but those Kingston students get wild and loud.

Heck yea the student section is gonna be rowdy. I take Kingston in a close one.

The idiot who picked kingston is stupid! Kingston is not a good football program at all this year! Anderson County on the other hand is a great football program that i look to possibly see in the state title. I think AC proved last friday vs. fulton that they can play. I look for AC to cream Kingston 35-6

24 to 17 after 2 overtimes

Congrads AC.

How did Harriman do /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />