Maryville Vs. Powel

RebelRant101

Well I do like you Greyrider, I look past the fact that you jumped on a bandwagon, or the fact that your flag offends a lot of people. The fact that Maryville has "20 gold balls" does make up for the cracker jack stadium. I am agreeing with you.

Please don't say you don't like me Greyrider.

About my comments, you will have to admit, I have brought out the true nature of everyone posting. Remember that is what I do for a living.

It is a free country, continue to hate if you want, I fought so that you could carry your flag.

So please don't hate me:(

First of all and let me be clear ... my nature is something that you know nothing about "psychman". Icould walk up to and you would never know who I was unless I told you. My children are a part of this 'BANDWAGON" as you call it and Isupport them. There are many things in the world that offend many people , that is life get over it. I do appreciate the fact that you served your country , thank you. I guess that gives you the right to be the way you are. I really hope you take me up on the next friday offer , but I know your kind and you won't.

btw , have you found a hole yet ? also , I need no saving from the likes of you , your arrogance is your weakness . the bell tolls for thee.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr.Obama? Boy, you don't know me at all. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sensitive this morning aren't we?

Calm down Hitch, it'll be ok.

Actually, he's been sensitive all week, what with telling us about his "life story" and all. I'm curious to know when he's actually gonna get the call from Steven Spielberg.

Wow , you've been busy Hitch ... It's funny how guys like you want to cling to a team like Maryville . Your team is getting no attention what so ever , so instead of participating in the cricket chirping contest , you want to be a part of something much bigger , even if it means you taking on the " Troll ..Role " /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I tried to get your thread going , but geez , it's disappeared ! lol .

I guess if it came down to fighting turtles and karate coaches , I would try to find somewhere else to hang out too , so enjoy your stay !

Ewe boys leeve Bldrunner aloan.....He haz hit all in Oke Gridge.....Mrs. Georgie......Tha grait mall.....Grait Kick Bawl Stadeeum....Stanton....Hevvy water......Thangz is good..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know why I don't respond don't you? I can't understand a word you are saying, you could be telling me off & i would not know.

Wow , you've been busy Hitch ... It's funny how guys like you want to cling to a team like Maryville . Your team is getting no attention what so ever , so instead of participating in the cricket chirping contest , you want to be a part of something much bigger , even if it means you taking on the " Troll ..Role " /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I guess if it came down to fighting turtles and kung ###### coaches , I would try to find somewhere else to hang out too , so enjoy your stay !

Wow, what did you say to get bleeped out?

Watch it there OSU boy, You don't want me to talk football do you? At least not college.

I hope I didn't hit a nerve...

I'm about as humble of a fan as they come. Let's face it, I've heard about every negative thing there is to hear about Ohio State over the past "x" years, so have fun coming up with something new. I support my team win or lose, just like you'd support your team. For some dumb reason, you'd think I'd have figured out who your team is by now, but I can't seem to sift through all of this banter.

I guess if it came down to fighting turtles and karate coaches , I would try to find somewhere else to hang out too , so enjoy your stay !

Some people just enjoy the spotlight a little too much, no matter how crap-tacular their story is.

I vote for all the Maryville fans to go to the Heritage & Oak Ridge thread , It's a little slow in the football department , but as far as the " Soap Opera " department goes , It's very exciting ! You have fighting Turtles , fighting coaches , fighting fans .... actually if you hang around any of the Oak Ridge threads , It makes you appreciate what we have here in Maryville that much more !!

So thanks Hitch , you've actually made my day !!!

Holy crap, this might be the most pointless thread I've ever read! I take a day and a half off, and come back to find out that Oak Ridge has suddenly joined the 10 year revolution and become obsessed with Maryville. Wow. Wasn't it just a couple of years ago when all of us Maryville folks got all excited at the chance of bringing home 3 or 4 gold balls back to East TN when OR was representing this part of the state in the 5A championship? Aren't we the same team that has enjoyed a regular, friendly scrimmage against you guys and who your coach turned to for advice when taking over the helm there? We've been friends to your program, so why the vitriol toward us?

Sure, our stadium may not be the most modern, but it's also far from the top of our priority list quite honestly. We invest in the kids, first as people, then as students and last as athletes. We'd rather win championships in an older stadium than lose games on the "field of dreams."

Is there any way that we can get bladerunner and brandon100 their own thread so that they can just go at each other? That would be the perfect storm of nonsense and would save the rest of us from their tired bitterness.