Maryville Vs. Powel

RebelRant101

Let me respond by saying, When I was at OR we were in the top 100 academically. When I played football, I won a state championship. When I went on a date, it was with Mrs. Georgia. When I graduated from college, I was in the Top 15. Do you really want to debate me? I also have a trophy for that as well.

Tell us about your self , other than the fact that you carry a confederate flag & you wear "hunting" orange & drive a pickup.

I drive a pick up and it has several CONFEDERATE FLAGS on it and on game night @ home it has one on a 12 ' pole in the back of it and it is not the "huntin'" clothing that you should be wondering about. Your insecurities and personality disorders are to be pitied. You can say whatever you wish about MARYVILLE , the stadium or whatever but the truth is that you are truly one miserable , frustrated , disrespecting S O B! I have an extra seat or two you are certainly welcome to come set with me next week , not so sure how long it will last but it might prove to be fun with my magnetic personality and all. Or you could just go crawl in a hole and die. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw , there Hitch , bragging about winning a state championship to a bunch of Maryville guys .... well that's a little like standing in the pits at the Daytona 500 and hollering " hey guys .. I can drive real fast ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'd venture to guess that a large majority of the Maryville fans can say that . btw ... I was on 2 State Championship teams .

pep I know 1 who can say he was on 5 if you count basketball

Let me respond by saying, When I was at OR we were in the top 100 academically. When I played football, I won a state championship. When I went on a date, it was with Mrs. Georgia. When I graduated from college, I was in the Top 15. Do you really want to debate me? I also have a trophy for that as well.

Tell us about your self , other than the fact that you carry a confederate flag & you wear "hunting" orange & drive a pickup.

I think RebelScum accused you of changing the subject when somebody had a point or proved you wrong. And if I am not mistaken, you changed the subject to how great you are and then eluded to the fact that he might be a redneck. Until you knock the rust off of your debating skills, you might want to omit the part about the debate team trophy. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I drive a pick up and it has several CONFEDERATE FLAGS on it and on game night @ home it has one on a 12 ' pole in the back of it and it is not the "huntin'" clothing that you should be wondering about. Your insecurities and personality disorders are to be pitied. You can say whatever you wish about MARYVILLE , the stadium or whatever but the truth is that you are truly one miserable , frustrated , disrespecting S O B! I have an extra seat or two you are certainly welcome to come set with me next week , not so sure how long it will last but it might prove to be fun with my magnetic personality and all. Or you could just go crawl in a hole and die. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

btw , there Hitch , bragging about winning a state championship to a bunch of Maryville guys .... well that's a little like standing in the pits at the Daytona 500 and hollering " hey guys .. I can drive real fast ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'd venture to guess that a large majority of the Maryville fans can say that . btw ... I was on 2 State Championship teams .

How about bragging about being a Vol fan?

Pepvol are you there?

Great job on the 2 state Championships ( in 4 a) that is.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Mr Rider,

There seems to be a lot of hate in you, you called me a ###### you hope I crawl in a hole & die. This is hate sir & it hurts. I never resort to name calling. You say I have issues? Read your last post It seems that you are frustrated. Make sure you leave your confederate flag at home when I come sit with you. Should I look for someone in overalls & a mullet?

I hope I don't tear my pants.

First of all, I am Hitch, Second, What is in Blount Co? Why would I move there?

BTW, I drove past MHS this weekend, is the field next to the HS where you play or is that just a practice field?

I see this was where it started. Someone asked you to move to Blount county. Then you made an innocent remark about our stadium. And for some reason all these Maryville people jumped you. Well, I apologize for all of us.

Please don't move to Blount county. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />