Westmoreland@Cannon Co

Gridiron88

Why all the hate? We are not the ones that got MUNSONED last week. By the way, I miss that Munson guy. He had a way of getting under the SC faithful's skin. You think he may have been right about too many coaches causing mass confusion? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe the guys were getting slimshady confused with a coach. I hear he was yelling out instructions also. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MUNSON RULES!

Gee...I didn't know this was a SC thread. I think this game is between Westmoland and CC.

I call it like I think it will go. CC has a good chance to win this game. Why wouldn't anyone think

that? They are just as good as last year. They played well last week against an improved FRA team.

Westmoland has not played that well so far. They can't throw a lick. If CC can slow down Wix...they will win.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee...I didn't know this was a SC thread. I think this game is between Westmoland and CC.

I call it like I think it will go. CC has a good chance to win this game. Why wouldn't anyone think

that? They are just as good as last year. They played well last week against an improved FRA team.

Westmoland has not played that well so far. They can't throw a lick. If CC can slow down Wix...they will win.

Cannon had a strong offense last year. Oddly enough this year the defense is playing lights out and Melvin Young has not really made an impact, so i think its time Cannon starts feeding him the ball 20 times a game and let him do his thing. He has the ability to score anytime he touches it. That being said Westmoreland is always a well-coached and good team and i think they win 27-20

I agree Antwan, Westmoreland is kind of like SC. If you stop the pass against SC you win the game. Much like stopping Wix at Westmoreland. Maybe we can get things going this week. I just like that run D we been playing. It's hard to beat a team you cant run the ball against /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

DCA had a very good chance. How did they run it? SC has run the ball well in every game. Westmoland has not passed the ball well in any game.

Westmoreland hasnt tried to throw, nor have they had to. When SC HAD to throw they couldnt. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hope Westmoreland dont wind up in that predicament this year to have to do something we cant like SC was the other night. Westmoreland is undefeated at this point in the season. What is SC's record??? Oh yeah, when Westmoreland had to stop DCA from scoring from inside the 10 yard line, they got the job done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree Antwan, Westmoreland is kind of like SC. If you stop the pass against SC you win the game. Much like stopping Wix at Westmoreland. Maybe we can get things going this week. I just like that run D we been playing. It's hard to beat a team you cant run the ball against /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sounds like CC only option is to come out slinging the ball , since we won't be able to run. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I didn't think they were that impressive last year. Sure they gave us a great game, but.....(This is where I start making excuses) we were already looking to the following week, the players were flat, and one of our key backs went down early. I don't think our young men will be flat this year. I'm still sticking with my first prediction. A guy can be optimistic when rooting for his team can't he?

We stop Meeeeeeeeeeeeellviiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Cannon doesn't stop Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!

Eagles 35

Cannon County 6

I didn't think they were that impressive last year. Sure they gave us a great game, but.....(This is where I start making excuses) we were already looking to the following week, the players were flat, and one of our key backs went down early. I don't think our young men will be flat this year. I'm still sticking with my first prediction. A guy can be optimistic when rooting for his team can't he?

We stop Meeeeeeeeeeeeellviiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Cannon doesn't stop Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!

Eagles 35

Cannon County 6

you have some confidence in wix dont u? with all the hype surrounding him, u better hope he dont make u look stupid, or cc defense make u look stupid. CC d is very very good this year. hope to be a good game though. im gonna go on out there and say cc does what they shoud've last year...kick a field goal. Im takin CC 24-21. lets hope both teams stay injury free and GO LIONS!!!

Antwan,

Have you seen Westmoreland play? Westmoreland is a whole lot better than last year. There is no comparison with this years Offensive line and Defensive line. If Westmoreland plays ball the way that they are capable, WHS wins this game by 21 or more.

Antwan,

Have you seen Westmoreland play? Westmoreland is a whole lot better than last year. There is no comparison with this years Offensive line and Defensive line. If Westmoreland plays ball the way that they are capable, WHS wins this game by 21 or more.

FINALLY! Someone sees what I see in this years squad. Not only can they not stop Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxx, but they will also have to stop Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene! and Scruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs! I would also like to see us utilize the Bohanan kid a little more.

you have some confidence in wix dont u? with all the hype surrounding him, u better hope he dont make u look stupid, or cc defense make u look stupid. CC d is very very good this year. hope to be a good game though. im gonna go on out there and say cc does what they shoud've last year...kick a field goal. Im takin CC 24-21. lets hope both teams stay injury free and GO LIONS!!!

Sounds like yall lack confidence, since you can not score 1 single point against TC. Go ahead and run your small bird brain.

Sounds like yall lack confidence, since you can not score 1 single point against TC. Go ahead and run your small bird brain.

As usual, Freds A Mule is confused. I believe he should read what oldskool said before owl1 responded. Sounds like the lack of confidence is coming from Northern Sumner Co.

Making excuses for LAST year??? Being optimistic????

1 point against TC???? Again your confused..........1 point wouldn't have made much difference. So...1-10-19 wouldn't have mattered much either....not in SC anyway. Maybe up in Whinemoreland scoreing 1 point and losing makes a difference. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />