DB vs Jeff County

1WhoKnows

What? If this game was called correctly DB wins by atleast 30, I mean were you guys at the game, we had plenty of big gains called back, so how in the world is that biased? JC caught the DB offense on a bad night and still got their buts whooped by 22, give us the crawford run back and take away that first field goal because there was no way that was offsides and he barely made it,so score at the end of this game should have read 35-3, and yea u add 10 yards for cheap shots, YOU CANT BLOCK BELOW THE KNEES! Have fun going to faragut in the 1st round, that will be good for a laugh.

Why is it that we hear the same message time and time again? In 2004 when DB's 35ppg offense got held to 10 points it was "our offense had a bad night, we didn't play well" Last year, when DB got 90% of their points over TO's taking over at the 40 and 50 every time it was "our offense didn't have a good night." The truth from friday night is just as true as it was in 2004, JC defensive line whipped DB's offensive line, and when you line gets whipped your offense usually doesn't have a good day. What was true in 2004 and last year was true last night, JC turning the ball over and giving DB great field position helped an otherwise struggling DB offense. Had DB been forced to drive the field for their scores instead of starting where the majority of their scoring drives started from DB would have never scored anywhere near 28pts(or 35 for those of you who don't know the rules of the game).

Have fun getting bounced in the 1st round, AT HOME, AGAIN by a #4 seed from region 2.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is flat out BS, and you should know better. In previous years the sign has read "scalp the Indians" and big stinks were made over them.

Stop trying stir up stuff that isn't there

There was a sign on the Jefferson County side that read "injure the Indians" then your team went out to do just that and your coach supported that. It did not start in the second half as you claim. It started on the first series of the game. The Jeff. Co. thug players started running their mouth during warm ups calling out DB players. You can spin your story until your head spins off, it ain't gonna' change what happened Friday night. I started out touting the 15 wins in a row over you punks and then I was corrected that it was 16 in a row, now that has been corrected to 17 wins in a row. If I had been beat 17 games in a row I sure wouldn't come into a game running my mouth or get on a message board and post anything. You need to go to tha lake and feed the ducks today.

DB - 35

Thugs - 6

There was a sign on the Jefferson County side that read "injure the Indians" then your team went out to do just that and your coach supported that. It did not start in the second half as you claim. It started on the first series of the game. The Jeff. Co. thug players started running their mouth during warm ups calling out DB players. You can spin your story until your head spins off, it ain't gonna' change what happened Friday night. I started out touting the 15 wins in a row over you punks and then I was corrected that it was 16 in a row, now that has been corrected to 17 wins in a row. If I had been beat 17 games in a row I sure wouldn't come into a game running my mouth or get on a message board and post anything. You need to go to tha lake and feed the ducks today.

DB - 35

Thugs - 6

No one cares what you think we should or should not do

And you can take your statements of slander and shove them

Thanks for your expert explaination Satch, but most of us know the rule book and we know what we saw Friday night. We also know the quotes from the players on tricitiessports.com and I talked to two DB players last night about what went down. The sign on the Jefferson Co. side that read " Injure the Indians" and then what took place all game long on the field points to premedation. There needs to be a TSSAA investigation. Jefferson Co. should never be on DB's schedule ever again. After all 16 wins in a row by DB should be enough to prove a point. They've had enough.

Actually, you and I may know the rule. I know skunk does. But, most do not. Trust me, most coaches dont even know the rule. Also, wouldnt say that I am an expert. Just looked the rule up a few years back. I have no idea what happened at J. Fred Friday. Just wondering what you guys actually had.

No one cares what you think we should or should not do

And you can take your statements of slander and shove them

All truth, No slander.

I hope you keep posting because I can do this until the end of the season and beyond. Everybody in the state should read about what you thugs attempted to do Friday night. So lets keep it going by all means.

All truth, No slander.

I hope you keep posting because I can do this until the end of the season and beyond. Everybody in the state should read about what you thugs attempted to do Friday night. So lets keep it going by all means.

No, if it were "all truth" you have things called FACTS to back you up. If you have FACTS that our coach sent out players to intentionally hurt DB's players then by all means go straight to the TSSAA(heck I`ll drive). If you actually had FACTS you wouldn't be on here flapping you gums, you'd be at the mail box sending stuff off to Nashville.

No, if it were "all truth" you have things called FACTS to back you up. If you have FACTS that our coach sent out players to intentionally hurt DB's players then by all means go straight to the TSSAA(heck I`ll drive). If you actually had FACTS you wouldn't be on here flapping you gums, you'd be at the mail box sending stuff off to Nashville.

Here is a fact for you. Your players tried to intentionally injure DB players on almost every play of the game from start to finish. They did so by going for knees, ankles and anyone who was wearing a brace. That statement can be backed up by DB players who were on the field. You can read their quotes at www.tricitiessports.com. Especially read what Chris Sensabaugh said about the cheap shots he took to his elbo "after" being tackled. Also, I know what I saw all game long and everybody with 20-20 vision saw the same thing. You would take up for your thugs if they had brought guns on the field. The proper chanel to go to the TSSAA is through the Athletic Director at DB. I will be calling him tommorrow and I encorage all DB fans to contact Cary Danials.

now its your turn, lets keep this going.

Here is a fact for you. Your players tried to intentionally injure DB players on almost every play of the game from start to finish. They did so by going for knees, ankles and anyone who was wearing a brace. That statement can be backed up by DB players who were on the field. You can read their quotes at www.tricitiessports.com. Especially read what Chris Sensabaugh said about the cheap shots he took to his elbo "after" being tackled. Also, I know what I saw all game long and everybody with 20-20 vision saw the same thing. You would take up for your thugs if they had brought guns on the field. The proper chanel to go to the TSSAA is through the Athletic Director at DB. I will be calling him tommorrow and I encorage all DB fans to contact Cary Danials.

now its your turn, lets keep this going.

Like I said, when you have FACTS(not opinions, big difference) I will drive you myself to Nashville.

Like I said, when you have FACTS(not opinions, big difference) I will drive you myself to Nashville.

I don't think you get it. How long have you been in the 5th grade. I just told you the facts mo-ron. Heres another fact, DB has the game film. But its going to be up to Cary Daniels as to wheather to send it to TSSAA. All DB fans should pressure him to do so.

I bet you drive a Volkswagen.