CAK Vs. Wartburg

SCW86:

"Gvols" truly is a class act who genuinely loves football. He follows many different schools at different levels and he doesn't have a kid or relative playing for anyone, so you can value his compliments. Keep supporting the WC, good things will eventually come your way. Great story in the News Sentinel on the kid who suffered the burns but has already returned to the team. Good luck with Alcoa.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Thank you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score at halftime was 16-0. Not a bad score considering that the Dogs were playing with 3 QB's in the first half. The guys fell off the table when they ran out of gas. Depth was a real issue. CAK has their whole team come to the hash during the coin toss. They stretched from 30 to 30 or so. I guess they dressed over 60 kids. We dressed around 30 or so. Depth in the 2nd half became an issue. Kids played hard and represented well. Just came up short. They are facing the Giants this week.

Do you know the extent of #10's injury? I saw him doubled over a good bit and was worried he might have cracked a rib or something.

Yes, CAK has about 62 players (when everyone is healthy) including freshmen. Congratulations again on a hard fought game. Good luck this week against mighty Alcoa. I have heard they are considering suiting Alcoa up in orange this Saturday to give us a better chance against Auburn. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Do you know the extent of #10's injury? I saw him doubled over a good bit and was worried he might have cracked a rib or something.

Yes, CAK has about 62 players (when everyone is healthy) including freshmen. Congratulations again on a hard fought game. Good luck this week against mighty Alcoa. I have heard they are considering suiting Alcoa up in orange this Saturday to give us a better chance against Auburn. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

#10 Tyler Trout broke a bone in his left hand,this happened in Wartburg's first offensive series. The Dr. taped it for him he came back and played offense and defense the rest of the game.

#10 Tyler Trout broke a bone in his left hand,this happened in Wartburg's first offensive series. The Dr. taped it for him he came back and played offense and defense the rest of the game.

I hate to hear there was a broken bone. I hope he is able to play the rest of the season. He is definitely a playmaker and a very good athlete. Wartburg was a different team when he was in the backfield, especially before the injury. Good luck on the rest of your season.