Clarkville Academy @ McEwen

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i think its 35 years... they had an article about the coaches who had the most years a few years back... it was Nolan and Flatt from BA... i don't know if they included winning percentage, but they probably weren't close... hard to compete with a private school coach, but on the other hand, they have never made it out of the second round of the playoffs...

yeah, i think its 35 years... they had an article about the coaches who had the most years a few years back... it was Nolan and Flatt from BA... i don't know if they included winning percentage, but they probably weren't close...

I can gaurantee they weren't close. Not many Coaches in the country can equal what Flatt did.

Better tell the MacTown boys to be careful with this one. That CA bunch is going to catch someone off guard very soon and knock them off. Better team than most think!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

If I am not mistaken, I believe it is 31-32 years....Somewhere in that neighborhood.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> GO BIG RED /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Great job Warriors!!!! I am so proud of our guys tonight. At the beginning of the season, it seemed there were a handful of players on the field making most of the plays. Not any more. It seems like over the last two games, every player on the field has decided to really get in there and make some plays. Good job. I have to say that I see what others have said about CA being one of the best teams around but without the record to show for it. Their kicker is AWESOME! Unbelievable. Our guys really put the running game to them tonight. I was on the sidelines and I know that in the 4th quarter, two of our guys absolutely laid the guy running the ball OUT. When he tried to get up, he almost fell over again. I truly would not be surprised if he had a concussion. I could not believe he did not come off the field. I did not expect him to stay in, but he did. They played a tough game. I am so proud of our guys. GO BIG RED!!!!

Very enjoyable game tonight. The kicker from CA was more than impressive, especially on the FG from the McEwen 36 in the 2nd half.

Hopefully #33 isn't hurt too bad. I couldn't believe he went back in the game before the 1st half was over. I'm guessing it wasn't too serious.

No, not too serious, probably just a strained muscle. I asked him if he is "just that tough, or just crazy". I believe his reply was "a little of both". He's tough. And yes, I even clapped for that field goal. I couldn't believe my eyes.