Oakland vs Wilson Central

WCfan09

Yes Golfendude, we are sitting pretty right now in the region and well on our way to returning to glory! To say I am happy would be an understatement! Way to hang in there Patriots. You dug deep when it counted and prevailed. That shows CHARACTER and signs of greatness!

First let me also say I hope Chanz Boyd is okay. He gives us SPEED and another dimension when on the field and was missed playing last yr. I always loved watching his brother play on the hardwood floor and seeing another Boyd representing Oakland on the green is just fantastic. Matthew Schaller is a MAN.......that is all I can say......he has matured by leaps and bounds and I can only imagine what he will accomplish by the time he graduates. Yes, folks....we have him ANOTHER yr!! Just when you think you are doomed, Schaller tucks it on runs over FOLK!! He does make me nervous with that bad ankle though!! Once he gets back up though, I can begin to breathe once again! The defense came through ( as usual) when it counted and delivered some pain. There were some LICKS passed both ways last night........I always liked WC's brand of D too! It was an exciting 2nd half for sure, and their D domintae us in the first half. Folk that think WC is down b/c McChurch is gone are going to be sadly mistaken. To anyone that was at the game, we know better. That game was up for GRABS and either team could have walked off victorious. So don't count WC out by any means. I thought McMurray for WC was as smooth as silk. That kid can catch and he can make it look EASYYYYYYYY!! I think he must have had 100 yds just himself. The WC QB, Stewart was hurt late in the game and I hope he is ok. Our D was punishing him pretty good. Did we get 6 sacks? I couldn't keep my stats so good last night b/c I was too busy celebrating each one......!!!!!! You KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW I love my D! I will tell you I didn't miss that MONSTER kid that they had for forever at WC that wassuch a load to bring down. Thank goodness he was GONE!!!! Somehow I have forgotten his name......he gave me nightmares! I did feel really sorry for WC when their TD got called back ........but man was I glad to see that Flag!!!! I didn't see the flag when it was thrown. I know WC fans were VERY upset about that call, and I honestly don't know if it was a bad call or not. I am just THAT grateful for it. We also got a nice present when they held us and I was sweating but they blocked us in the back and we got the CRUCIAL first that we then scored on that clinched the game. WC fans went nuts on that one. I felt their pain. I have seen us do stupid things when the game was on the line too.

Lots of penalties last night but only one turnover......now THAT is amazing!!

WAY to go Oakland.......5-0 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! UNDEFEATED!!!!The game with Siegel will be HUGE to say the least. Hang in there WC, you guys will be in the playoffs. Be PROUD of your team and your program. You guys are top-notch in my book. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great night overall for me and the Oakland coaching alumni.......Marty and BGA are UNDEFEATED baby!!!!!!!!! My boy Donnie Webb and Franklin are UNDEFEATED baby!!!! Coach Pipp and Eagleville won last night! Coach Moose and Gordonsville won last night! My adopted teams, Gallatin ( undefeated!!!) and Cookeville ( Undefeated!!)!! Man am I HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Get ready for some showdowns and THROWDOWNS in the distant future!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry Banddawg..........just had to keep TOOTING MY HORN>>>>>>>>>>>>!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SHA-BAMMMMMMM!!!

Does Wilson County have ANY gas?? God grief, this is insane how they have no gas stations OR food places off of 840, and I was sweating getting home!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this wasnt a surprise........WC had a chance to win but oakland in the end pulls it out again

It is amazing to me the turn around that Oakland has had thus far. Nothing fancy.....tenacious defense and a good ground game. The time that I did see them play I was thouroughly impressed with the discipline that the team displayed. Coach Mac and his staff are doing a terrific job.

It is amazing to me the turn around that Oakland has had thus far. Nothing fancy.....tenacious defense and a good ground game. The time that I did see them play I was thouroughly impressed with the discipline that the team displayed. Coach Mac and his staff are doing a terrific job.

This is nothing new. Oakland has always had the talent, but hasnt had it properly harnessed as of late until Coach Mac came along. I will second that he and his staff are doing an amazing job.

This is nothing new. Oakland has always had the talent, but hasnt had it properly harnessed as of late until Coach Mac came along. I will second that he and his staff are doing an amazing job.

I agree that Coach Mac is doing fantastic at Oakland. Things might have been different in the past years if the turn out of players would have been as good. It looks great to see that many players on the sideline. Being able to roll players in and out when they get tired is such a blessing for the team, especially on the trenches.