What are the prospects for a Red Boiling Springs win?

regit

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also add googles' post for motivation!

WHAT'S GOING ON IN MACON CO. I JUST READ THE POSTS ON MCHS AND THE COACH BASHING GOING ON. IS THERE REALLY NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME ? OMG THIS COUNTY IS GOING CRAZY IN RBS AND LAFAYETTE !!!!!!!!!!

RBS SURE CAN USE THE MOTIVATION THANKS TO ALL !!!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!

I'M A SUPPORTER !!!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

RBS has no chance of winning this game. I have seen both teams play and Clay county will score as many points against RBS as they wish. I do not think RBS can beat LCS or Mt. jc. BeinG hungry for a win, wanting a win, or being ready for a win are all good and well, however,winners "WORK, PREPARE, PLAN, AND TRAIN FOR A WIN" From what I have seen and from what I have read and from what I have been told, RBS does none of these things. I am not slamming the players, last friday i thought they played hard in the first quarter. They seemed motivated. Maybe after the school's principal's son graduates they will hire a good coach. Goodluck next year!

Nobody has mentioned Clay County. What is that all about? I would say that MJCA is tho only chance they have left. RBS needs to find a way to get their athletes to come out for the football team.

Nobody has mentioned Clay County. What is that all about? I would say that MJCA is tho only chance they have left. RBS needs to find a way to get their athletes to come out for the football team.

THERES ALWAYS A CHANCE!!!! IN LIFE THERE R CHANCES THAT PEOPLE TAKE EVERYDAY SOMETIMES THEY R WINNERS AND SOMETIMES THEY R LOSERS ITS JUST LIKE FOOTBALL!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY!!

THERES ALWAYS A CHANCE!!!! IN LIFE THERE R CHANCES THAT PEOPLE TAKE EVERYDAY SOMETIMES THEY R WINNERS AND SOMETIMES THEY R LOSERS ITS JUST LIKE FOOTBALL!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY!!

I agree, don't get me wrong I hope to see you all win every game but one from here on out as long as you don't beat Watertown. I just don't see this being the year that RBS gets multiple wins but I still believe they can get 1.

WHAT'S GOING ON IN MACON CO. I JUST READ THE POSTS ON MCHS AND THE COACH BASHING GOING ON. IS THERE REALLY NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME ? OMG THIS COUNTY IS GOING CRAZY IN RBS AND LAFAYETTE !!!!!!!!!!

RBS SURE CAN USE THE MOTIVATION THANKS TO ALL !!!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!

I'M A SUPPORTER !!!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

The same thing that goes on in any school when a team is unsuccessful: BLAME THE COACH, BLAME THE REF, BLAME THE ADMINISTRATION. I have learned that many counties (especially MACON) want to complain about problems but not do what is needed to solve them. I have asked around and discovered that both baughn and cook have no experience as football coaches. cook helped at MCHS and then named head coach, baughn apparently has been at other schools but his only "real" experience coaching is at RBS, (I think that speaks for itself). Why did these schools hire these coaches? No one could tell me anything about the assistants at RBS, does anyone know what their qualifications are?

p.s. When you use all caps it means you are mad, not fired up.

BeinG hungry for a win, wanting a win, or being ready for a win are all good and well, however,winners "WORK, PREPARE, PLAN, AND TRAIN FOR A WIN"

Thank you. This is exactly how I feel. As jwg stated, the LCA program has put in a tremendous amount of work to be 9-5 in our first 14 games of varsity play. The coaches and the players have EARNED every victory they have put on the board. No one has handed us anything, and no one felt sorry for us and believed we "deserved" anything. So, when I come to a message board and have people saying that LCA is a possible win for RBS, it offends me. We have worked, prepared, planned and trained to be where we are. Can RBS say the same? Why is everyone so desperate to hand them a win? Let them go through what are boys and coaches have gone through and then I will agree they deserve a win.

I do respect the RBS boys for hanging in there. I hope one day they get a staff that will establish a quality program that emphasizes the weight room, discipline, and a ball control offense.

Everyone hates the real truth. So here it is; on my trip to RBS as a coach, I noticed their weight facilities and they consisted of one old weight bench with about 20 pounds on it and a broken wooden baseball bat. There are plenty of programs out there that do work hard and don't win much like a Watertown for example, a solid team in a tough region, that works hard but doesn't win much. Go ahead and unleash the support for RBS but from what I have seen as a coach, they do not practice very hard, are out of shape, and not very well coached. They did give LCA a great game last year defensively. Their offense was atrocious. They are even worse this year and got beat by a horrible Pickett County team 6-0. LCA beat PC 38-0 and it could have been 70-0. You can post this all you want RBS DAWGS but momentum turns tides when evenly matched opponents take the field. The big MO will give way when two and three TDs' get hung on RBS and they pack their tents. LCA is a much improved program this year with an offense that is averaging nearly 30 points a game and a defense that has only given up five tds in 4 games! You can look at their schedule all you want but what you will find is that they play schools LARGER than they are and much more established. LCA is very well coached with an offense that suits their talents. How many first year programs go 5-5 and then start out 4-0 in year two. David Brainard was suppose to be a playoff team this year and got waxed by LCA 26-7. RBS has ZERO chance of beating LCA and ZERO chance of winning this year. I get tired of the "They have guts now they just need the glory" speech for RBS. They don't work hard, don't prepare well, and in turn do not play well. Those are the facts. Go ahead and hate all you want, its true!

LCA 42

RBS 3 (against 2nd string)

I agree, don't get me wrong I hope to see you all win every game but one from here on out as long as you don't beat Watertown. I just don't see this being the year that RBS gets multiple wins but I still believe they can get 1.

Thanks for the support and I know one coach that will be glad to see you. He has a lot of respect for you and all the other coaches from the MCHS 2003 season. The guys are working hard and are hoping for a win.

Go bulldogs and good luck to Watertown this week.

Thank you. This is exactly how I feel. As jwg stated, the LCA program has put in a tremendous amount of work to be 9-5 in our first 14 games of varsity play. The coaches and the players have EARNED every victory they have put on the board. No one has handed us anything, and no one felt sorry for us and believed we "deserved" anything. So, when I come to a message board and have people saying that LCA is a possible win for RBS, it offends me. We have worked, prepared, planned and trained to be where we are. Can RBS say the same? Why is everyone so desperate to hand them a win? Let them go through what are boys and coaches have gone through and then I will agree they deserve a win.

I do respect the RBS boys for hanging in there. I hope one day they get a staff that will establish a quality program that emphasizes the weight room, discipline, and a ball control offense.

JUST BECAUSE RBS HAS NOT WON A GAME U SAY THAT, WE HAVE NOT EARNED ANYTHING, WE DON'T PUT A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF WORK INTO THE GAME, UH, !!!! LETS SEE I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS HANDED ANY TEAM ANYTHING, AND WHOSE FEELING SORRY ? U MUST BE TO WRITE A POST LIKE THIS !!! I'M OFFENDED TOO!!!!! ANY TEAM CAN BEAT THE OTHER!!! ITS ALL IN WHO IS MORE PREPARED!!! IF WE WIN I WOULD NOT LIKE IT TO BE HANDED TO US, I WANT OUR BOYS TO KNOW THAT IT WAS THEIR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOUR BOYS PLAY OUR BOYS NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT U WILL SEE !!!!!!!! NO BODY KNOWS WHAT EITHER TEAM GOES THROUGH UNLESS U R THERE, SO DON'T DOG OUR DAWGS UNLESS U KNOW THE FACTS !!!!JUST BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T WON, DOESN'T GIVE U FACTS OTHER THAN WE LOST !! COME GET U SOME NEXT FRIDAY!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> CAN'T WAIT !!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

ITS A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !

I don't even know who LCA is, but I hope RBS beats you like a drum. What a sorry post.

Thank you commanderfan. Our boys work hard every day and just love the game. They will play 4 quarters of football and no matter what the outcome is we still are very proud of them. They just have to keep their heads in the game and they have the coaches that can keep them pumped. The fans will be there to keep them pumped up as well. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!